Sign in to follow this  
kingsmall101

I'm Now 100% Sure The Hunter Isn't Strong Enough

Until today I thought once you got hit with the horde spit the human would either run away or climb some thing to get to higher ground. But this player used a cloak potion which just made the horde completely useless. You might say why didn't I just ground pound him or hit him to uncloak him but when your playing against 3 other people and the target constantly just dodges away in the other direction its just pointless to even try. Almost everything in the hunters arsenal can be dodged which is kind of annoying especially in a 1v1 when the loading times for spits takes forever.

I'm now a firm believer that the hunter is underpowered since almost everything can be dodged and that uv light can be a bit g@y at times.

I made an entire video of me using everything to it's fullest potential only to be spammed by UV light and unable to do anything the entire time.  I was being hunted by 2 guys and the other guy just killed my nests.  When I ran for the guy killing my nests, I found my nests covered in UV flares.  It's chupacabra stupid.

Ok, I hunt night hunters all the time and what I'm seeing most here is people not knowing how to use a night hunter and complaing. There are ways for a night hunter to get around EVERYTHING a human can do.

1. if your having problems with UV lights Use your spit slam or uv shield, spit n pounce combo. Tackles and ground pounds are efectivly also. DONT use a uv shield to rush the human to claw, tackle or ground pound. It will only waste it so you can't use it to flee.

2.against 1 v 1 is the BEST because the uv shield, spit n pounce combo is a 100% kill chance. This is accualy really unfair to a human player and needs nerfed but it's curently there so USE IT.

3. If you are missing your ground pounds and spit slams it's only because you need to learn the corect timing. Plus if think it's going to miss you can crouch to cancel it.

4.If you let a human get above you for a death from above you deserve to die. They have to be above you to insta kill you. You have an instant kill that works anytime and anywhere. POUNCE THEM BEFORE THEY DROP ON YOU.

5. There is no incentive for an end game player to destroy the nests. They don't need the exp, weapon or hunter gland. They are there to fight and hunt the hunters so stop complaining.

I see plenty of hunter that can fight pefectly fine and win every time. Even ones who don't use the uvshield, spit n pounce combo cause they think it's unfair.

Timing is everything in this game. If you can't time your attack your going to get kill as a human or a hunter.

Tho I do think they need to give a hut error some extra abilities kill the humans because there are more ways to kill hunters than hunters can kill humans.

Edited by Strata_G_X

Ok, I hunt night hunters all the time and what I'm seeing most here is people not knowing how to use a night hunter and complaing. There are ways for a night hunter to get around EVERYTHING a human can do.

1. if your having problems with UV lights Use your spit slam or uv shield, spit n pounce combo. Tackles and ground pounds are efectivly also.

2.against 1 v 1 is the BEST because the uv shield, spit n pounce combo is a 100% kill chance. This is accualy really unfair to a human player and needs nerfed but it's curently there so USE IT.

Sure about that?

1. if your having problems with UV lights Use your spit slam or uv shield, spit n pounce combo. Tackles and ground pounds are efectivly also.

3. If you are missing your ground pounds and spit slams it's only because you need to learn the corect timing.

4.If you let a human get above you for a death from above you deserve to die. They have to be above you to insta kill you. You have an instant kill that works anytime and anywhere. POUNCE THEM BEFORE THEY DROP ON YOU.

5. There is no incentive for an end game player to destroy the nests. They don't need the exp, weapon or hunter gland. They are there to fight and hunt the hunters so stop complaining.

I see plenty of hunter that can fight pefectly fine and win every time. Even ones who don't use the uvshield, spit n pounce combo cause they think it's unfair.

And I see someone who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

1. Spit slam cost 2 spits to use. Hunters always start off with one spit in the beginning. In a 1v1 situation the spit recharge time is about 35 seconds. UV shield last up to 2 seconds and has the same amount of recharge time as the spit.

Being in the UV light for 6 seconds will completely drain your energy. In addition the UV light recharges faster than the night hunters energy in a 1v1 setting.

2. Yeah 100% if you don't do anything about it. Cloak potion/Camouflage for horde spit and throwing down flares for UV spit. Not to mention that combo takes 3 abilities to use 2 of which have a 30 second cool down.

3. OR maybe it's because they glitch out sometimes.

4. I'll let you ponder these two videos for a second

5. So if they can't win then there's no point in playing? Great argument.

Edited by jcks

No pondering needed.

1.a simple ground pound takes out flares. Like I said skilled hunters have no problems.

2.you got your times wrong. And yes the uvs, spit n pounce uses 2 abilities plus pounce but a decent hunter can pick up the slack.

3.why are you complaining about potions which are rarely used. And you can still visual see a camoflaged human.

4.If they have duped uv flares well you can't help that until they run out. They did fix the item duplicate so they cant anymore.

5.spit slam was designed for multiple players. If your not using it that's why your losing. I've watch entire teams get wiped out because of one spit slam. Total worth it.

It's all about timing. If You cant time your attacks an know which ones to use in a given situation your going to die.

No pondering needed.

1.a simple ground pound takes out flares. Like I said skilled hunters have no problems.

2.you got your times wrong. And yes the uvs, spit n pounce uses 2 abilities plus pounce but a decent hunter can pick up the slack.

3.why are you complaining about potions which are rarely used. And you can still visual see a camoflaged human.

4.If they have duped uv flares well you can't help that until they run out. They did fix the item duplicate so they cant anymore.

5.spit slam was designed for multiple players. If your not using it that's why your losing. I've watch entire teams get wiped out because of one spit slam. Total worth it.

It's all about timing. If You cant time your attacks an know which ones to use in a given situation your going to die.

Found the guy who only plays survivor.

His ignorance shows so hard.

I play hunter and survivor thank you very much. and I don't get raped every game like your complaining about. I'm posting these to help you hunters. I'm curently prepairing a video to help hunters beat these guys but please stop crying saying it can't be done when plenty of hunters prove otherwise.

Edited by Strata_G_X

I play hunter and survivor thank you very much. and I don't get raped every game like your complaining about. I'm posting these to help you hunters. I'm curently prepairing a video to help hunters beat these guys but please stop crying saying it can't be done when plenty of hunters prove otherwise.

Yes I do which I'm pretty sure most players do. Tho I'm sure there are differences on pc which might make thing harder since you gotta deal with abusive mods also.

Edited by Strata_G_X

No pondering needed.

1. What does that have to do with anything I just said

2. What are you talking about got the times wrong? And no you don't pick up the slack. If you run out of spits and the survivor is smart enough to go after the nest in the meantime then there's nothing you can do unless you engage in CQC which is a losing battle.

3. Someone didn't pay attention to the video. Or even read the name of the video.

And not used often? Ha yeah right.

4. Again that has nothing to do with anything. But for the sake of an argument let's say someone legit farms thousands of flares and brings them into a match. The solution is not to wait until they run out, it's to stop it from making games unfair in the first place.

5. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT I JUST SAID

I ask for a challenge!  Strata_G_X "as HUNTER" and No_Other_xD "as HUMAN"  to a duel!

I will be awaiting this fine video of your ultimate Hunter skills stopping No_Other_xD

Read this line with sarcasm. I will also be waiting for the video from the human perspective. So that I may see what its like for No_Other_xD to die at every turn!

Seriously though. Let it be done!

Edited by SoloCreep

Hahahahahaha that was good men xD

Sadly...I don't play DL anymore, right now im playing Infamous: Second Son...in Nine days i will be playing The Order 1886...and in 38 days :D The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Edited by No_Other_xD

Hahahahahaha that was good men xD

Sadly...I don't play DL anymore, right now im playing Infamous: Second Son...in Nine days i will be playing The Order 1886...and in 38 days :D The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Don't do it! It's a trap!

[Moderated]

Let's see some videos of your amazing hunting adventures. Or you can hop on and fight me and I'll watch your every move while you struggle to get close to my UV light spam.

Huehuehuehuehue

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Antagonistic Quote Moderated.

Yup, level 51 rank Beast. Definitely new.

Before you go I'm going to challenge you to a match. I want to see how good your hunting skills are.

He's most likely all talk.  Probably has a level 2 hunter so he can say he plays both. XDD

Hahahaha why? a friend told me that is very short but good :-/ no?

My friend beat it and platinum'd it in two days. The story is short but confusing and the cutscenes take forever. Pretty much the only good thing about it are graphics lol

My friend beat it and platinum'd it in two days. The story is short but confusing and the cutscenes take forever. Pretty much the only good thing about it are graphics lol

The witcher 3 is gonna be the chupacabra though. got it when I bought my new GPU. can't wait