Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

When Will Techland Fix Their Multiplayer

Dasarrow granted "Be The Zombie" has some Ballancing Issues.  But try to be Patient, the PVP has had one Major Update and more changes will follow in due time.

This has already been confirmed by the Dev Team, by way of Tunables and Future Patches.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

any time frame tho its been like 5 months of us just spamming your forums with the same issues and your MAJOR PATCH was all single player things only thing u did to btw was stop the night hunter from getting one to two hitted WHICH is not fixed still gets 2 Hitted with a melee shotgun combo so hunter still needs a buff or human ofc needmajor nerfs and there so many bugs between the dissapearing spit from a simple crouch or jump to the GP that will always miss after a pounce attempt or the magnetics with human funtions or the uv light u didnt touch anything but make it what it should have started out like -_-

I'm getting so pist off I only get killed by drop attacks they jump of barrels and cars buses its insane and op. They need to make that attack take more time to perform. Fix it please I love your game but I loose my #$%& wen I only get killed by the same thing. The move is to easy to perform and instantly kills you.

Thank you so much

If you fix this I will be playing this game for years to comme like I did with dead island. I have over 100 hours in already.

Dasorrow, as fans of this Game we can all agree on the frustration that comes with waiting for Patches to fix Dying Lights most Frustrating Issues.

But please try to understand it's not a simple process to just out a Patch. This requires extensive Testing to ensure it doesn't cause New Problems.

And even then Localised Testing does not always show Negative Effects. That is always a Possibility when ever a Patch is released.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

Actually nerfing the in game human skills is asking for a lot think of people who play singleplayer but the thing that does need nerfing is uv usage and range and as for survivor sense I think it shouldn't have the hunter on the minimap but let you see him through walls just like the infected at night this way humans can still track him but have to even more aware

Actually nerfing the in game human skills is asking for a lot think of people who play singleplayer but the thing that does need nerfing is uv usage and range and as for survivor sense I think it shouldn't have the hunter on the minimap but let you see him through walls just like the infected at night this way humans can still track him but have to even more aware

They could literally only make the nerfs affect humans during BTZ matches.  Like they remove ALL zombies during BTZ matches.  It's not hard to separate the two.

They could literally only make the nerfs affect humans during BTZ matches. Like they remove ALL zombies during BTZ matches. It's not hard to separate the two.

This has crossed my mind but nerfing player skills is like asking some of the hunters skills be locked

This has crossed my mind but nerfing player skills is like asking some of the hunters skills be locked

They already did this with death from above. They increased the height required to use it on the night hunter only.

They already did this with death from above. They increased the height required to use it on the night hunter only.

yes all this did was set a certain point they have to be elevated at for the move to go off which is about the height of a car so anything above that it will just go off instantly iv seen this many times its all over my twitch vids -_-

Yeah it still is kind of annoying. Jumping from any building in the slums will initiate it and the magnetism doesn't make it any easier. I think you should be required to be directly on top of him and not just hold the button the whole way down but press it at the right time. I know the latter probably won't happen because that's be changing how the move works but getting rid of the magnetism would help a lot. There needs to bee much more risk involved for an unavoidable instant kill move.