dasorrow

Anything Above 1V1 Is Pointless

the hunter is not strong enough for 4 humans it just isnt it should scale with health damage resistance to guns and wayyy faster cooldowns and the length of duration to all skills should be scaled as well otherwise its just 4 humans hunting the hunter its not even playing a game might as well sit afk let them DFA u 1000times

I think you are quite wrong here... I prefer fighting crowd. I fight one top playing human you have hardly any chance as a hunter. Your spits may give you big chance for a kill but recharge is so low that you usually need at least one kill in fight with no abilities for every spit kill to think of victory.

There's good scaling in place... when you fight 4 people you have better odds... you can spit more often and there are much much more zombies to make them busy.

You cannot forget that when there is 4 people in game they all won't be of the same skill level.

Plus when you do good once you are most likely taking 4 frags home not one.

Edited by Cypeq

I disagree too it is perfectly possible to kill all but the most organised/best players against any number of survivors.

I'd also agree it's way harder to kill a good player 1 on 1 than it is 4 on 1 as they tend to get a bit cocky the more survivors there are plus there are more players to make mistakes.

Not saying it's easy at all but it shouldn't be as the NH especially on 4v1 which should always be the hardest mode against good players.

I don't think NH skills need any buff except perhaps for an increase in energy regeneration if survivors are kept the same.

ur all retarded u obviously are not on pc its getting so bad to find games its litterly the same chupacabra people every day that sit in lobbies with pro groups of four and wait n wait n wait for people to connect no ofc 4v1 with buncha noobies is fun n chupacabra but thats not the case anymore on pc all the noobs and somewhat bad players all turn this chupacabra off now all thats left are master race people like no other and 1v1 hard enough but when u get 4v1 and they are all like him its not fun its just running away from the moonbeams and trying not to fall outta stamina or its an instan DFA cuz again this was never fixed when they claimed they did

Nope. I am on PC actually and the trick people like to use is to have 2 people playing co-op then have 2 of their friends jump in when the match starts to make it 4v1 when you were expecting 2.

Dang those cheeky rabscallions.

Other than that I find it's usually a mix of legitimate 2 people playing which stays 2

and for 1 person (1v1) either pro god who is seriously hard to kill, or people that don't realise you can turn off invasion mixed with a healthy dose of super easy to kill poor unfortunate survivors that I like to play with to give me as much xp as possible.

Which is really just reflective of different skill levels as it will always be. If you are getting creamed by green matches then it's just skill difference.

If you are losing because you chose a match which is low matching then that's your fault as you were pre warned you were likely to be stomped.

well i just hit carnivore on my hunter so i am getting matched against some chupacabra sometimes again i only lose like 1 outta ever 5 or 6 matchs its just u know this mods fucked and when there are groups of four its like impossible to get chupacabra done if thier chasers and uv spammers

Edited by Chaos_Deception
swearing

Just start using hacks bro.  The survivors are too power happy.  Why not make yourself power happy to match em?
chupacabra the devs in this game.  Cheat to your hearts content.  Survivors do it ALL the time.

Now I know that dasorrow is a bit of a troll so dont get me wrong. But by the logic on this thread, you can win a 4v1 but only if some of them arent very good. Thats like saying you can win a 1v1 but only if they have a handicap. When speaking about a balance issue you have to look it at all levels of play including top level plays. If you cant win vs 4 top level players who are organized, even if you are a top level hunter, then it isnt balanced. The hunters only option in a 4v1 is to pick on the weak link on the survivor team. This game mode should not be determined by how many bad players are on the survivors team.

someone actually gets what i posted ha for once thats what i am saying it really does not matter the skill of the hunter you can be the best one in game the hunter is to unbalanced to win off of sheer skill it does not work the human are never in a vulnerable spot even when climbing and jumping they can 180 uv spam u to death and have a counter for any tactic that is available hunter is not diverse its not like u can wake up one morning and say HEY! i just thought if a new way to play the hunter and win by using new tactics and gameplay no its not like that because when someone does think of this instantly their plan is blocked by this complicated wall of human perks skills potions actions glitchs and just bullcrap that they have in their arsenal the hunter has almost no skills aka half of them dont work right or do anything to really give u a open shot they work against u aka GP aka Tackle AKA pounce they all get u killed with how the humans can dodge 100percent of the time and the map is set up to help them notice all thos spiked walls around them and propane tanks ya hunters garbage map setup chupacabra spawn times and distance is chupacabra protection uv is chupacabra considering they dont need everything literately stacked against a hunter thousands of topics can prove it

Most people who play BTZ and get killed will rage and come on here and vent. I think techland just focused more on playing as Crane in the story then BTZ as far as matches go in my opinion 1v1 tends to favor the human Well when I'm the human it does. When there are more then one player try using the pounce technique maybe that might work.i often notice the BTZ flaws but as you play as the human you can clearly see how easy it is to defeat the night hunter.maybe a hard mode for BTZ where two night hunters can play....maybe in a future DLC or update but until then.....good night and good luck.

this guys a chupacabra idiot down vote the chupacabra outta him hes a 4 year old that just likes to make assumtions that a player is bad at night hunter when in truth the nighthunter is bad to play this post still in effect because iv have  just won a 4v1 but still anything beyond this is still to rediculous uv range and time is just to much the rate it drains you way to fast the sprint at lest should not be disabled so u just dont stand there not only that survivor sence still rains free u think spit is a quick fix ur stupid not only that this crossbow and guns seem to have gotten a boost they do more damage now and crossbows 3 hits with insane speed and specail arrows this is just dumb im sorry techland but once again u have fucked up your mp even more

Edited by dasorrow