Sign in to follow this  
wonderwizzard

You Really Ruined The Be The Zombie Mode Devs. Gj :)

I just don't understand what made you change the be the zombie mode so drastically. It's literally impossible to win against the hunter with a group of randoms now.

- 3 zombies attack you at once, you need to fight them if not you die! WHILE you fight them, you need now 10 hits per zombie, thats 30 hits. Obviously in that time the Nighthunter was able to pounce me with ease. If i would have concentrated to the hunter, the zombies would have killed me. ( happened before, they are ridiculous aggressive)

- how the .... can the nighthunter kill me on 1vs1 closecombat? He spam groundpound and hit me faster with his paw than i can hit him now with my weapons.

-also HOW can you dodge his spits if he shoot them at at you on closecombat?????? Please tell devs.  

I can't believe there are still people ( well obviously it's only a handfull, must be the chupacabra who lost a few games out of many against very skilled survivor ) complaining that the nighthunter is too weak. The worst thing is, the devs rather listen to 20 voices instead trying the game by themselves.

DEVS. Move your [Moderated] to public servers, go play as a survivor with a group of randoms. it's the only way to see your failure of changes.

@ every nighthunter crybitches, don't worry, the devs will lick your [Moderated] and soon the nighthunter will even be immune against the UV light, or shorten the UV light, or take away the survivor sense, some chupacabra like that. Since it's proven that the devs listen to you 20-30 [Moderated] here, instead of playing for once by themselves the onlinemode.!!

Im done :) it was fun the first few weeks. Now the online is pure chupacabra (and people wonder why the online mode is dying and nobody wants to play against the nighthunter. CIAO!!! 

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Removal of Profanity

HAHA!!! oh man, this forum has barely 6000 members, compared to 1million + people who played dying light. Yeah lets listen to 20 of them, who cry that the nighthunter is to weak. Gj again. GENIUS DEV's. 

Can't even unregister on this retarded forums.

So, i'm going to do it on the banhammer style:

chupacabra YOU ALL!!!!!!! 

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

​now on topic 1 if you attack the nests the zombies get aggressive you are still able to 1hk nests and the zombies and if you allow the zombie to hit you with ground pound then its your own fault

and i call bs that his attacks are faster then yours 

I just don't understand what made you change the be the zombie mode so drastically. It's literally impossible to win against the hunter with a group of randoms now.

- 3 zombies attack you at once, you need to fight them if not you die! WHILE you fight them, you need now 10 hits per zombie, thats 30 hits. Obviously in that time the Nighthunter was able to pounce me with ease. If i would have concentrated to the hunter, the zombies would have killed me. ( happened before, they are ridiculous aggressive)

- how the .... can the nighthunter kill me on 1vs1 closecombat? He spam groundpound and hit me faster with his paw than i can hit him now with my weapons.

-also HOW can you dodge his spits if he shoot them at at you on closecombat?????? Please tell devs.  

I can't believe there are still people ( well obviously it's only a handfull, must be the chupacabra who lost a few games out of many against very skilled survivor ) complaining that the nighthunter is too weak. The worst thing is, the devs rather listen to 20 voices instead trying the game by themselves.

DEVS. Move your [Moderated] to public servers, go play as a survivor with a group of randoms. it's the only way to see your failure of changes.

@ every nighthunter crybitches, don't worry, the devs will lick your [Moderated] and soon the nighthunter will even be immune against the UV light, or shorten the UV light, or take away the survivor sense, some chupacabra like that. Since it's proven that the devs listen to you 20-30 [Moderated] here, instead of playing for once by themselves the onlinemode.!!

Im done :) it was fun the first few weeks. Now the online is pure chupacabra (and people wonder why the online mode is dying and nobody wants to play against the nighthunter. CIAO!!! 

I got to say you are QQing hard, I have played the new zombie mode and killing the night hunter is WAY too easy, the Zombie player is totally pitted to lose until hes maxed out in level, even then against high level player or players hes in trouble, you guys get UV that you run around with on all the time, you guys can see us through walls, floors, ground etc no way to ambush you,  not to mention the drop kicks, and  somehow you guys can 2 hit a hunter which shouldnt be and UV instantly freezing snaring and chupacabra the hunter until he gets a lot of skills , and even then his skills take forever to refresh compaired to your spam of heals, constant UV, UV flares, and when its 2 or more vs 1 everyone always spamming the hunter with UV light so you cant even get close becuase there is no way to ambush someone who can see you though all the of game world like the hunter vision.  IF you are having a hard time killing the hunter you need to learn to play the characters becuase its not HARD at all, they are at a disadvantage bigtime.