Sign in to follow this  
RunnerSeth

Slenderman Skin For Bethezombie?

So, me and my friend, Golden x Gearzz, we played Slenderman: The Arrival just a minute ago and we thought of this crazy idea that Techland can include during Halloween!!! Ok, here it is, what we were thinking was that "why be a night hunter, when you can be a SLENDER!" Become the slender man in an all new game mode where you are alone, and no one can hear you scream. Survival at its fittest! 

header.jpg?t=1413415241

You can run and hide, it will not matter; HE will find you! 

GOOD NIGHT
GOOD LUCK

DL will still be the best Zombie-Survival game out their, unless someone makes it way better.

yep i think so too....DL is extrem great, and you know what....dead island 2 should be realesed this month, but now they realised that dying light is the best and so dead island 2 will be released at cristmas 2015, because deep silver think that no one will play dying light no more in 6 month, but i tell you i will play dying light the next 4 years till dying light 2 arrives....

dead island 2 will be destroyed because it looks lame and there is no story and parcour.....and so dying light will be still the best zombie game for the next years, because dead island 2 is the only other zombie game.......and they got no chance...

deep silver regret now that they stop working together with techland.....

i love DL and when they fix the one hit kills, the game is perfect for me and i play it for YEARS !! :D

DL will still be the best Zombie-Survival game out their, unless someone makes it way better.

IMO State Of Decay is 10 times better :) if State Of Decay were a First Person with the melee system of DL and the graphics of a game like Battlefield...SoD would be game of the life...

IMO State Of Decay is 10 times better :) if State Of Decay were a First Person with the melee system of DL and the graphics of a game like Battlefield...SoD would be game of the life...

then i think here is the wrong place for you...go on a SoD forum.....and play state of decay and not dying light, when you think the other is greater

then i think here is the wrong place for you...go on a SoD forum.....and play state of decay and not dying light, when you think the other is greater

Lol i play whatever i want -.- I prefer DL because is a new game and have MP but SoD is a lil better, SoD have everything that everybody in forum wants for DL...have you played SoD? I dont think so...

No i dont play sod...because dying light got much more fight feeling and scary moments, and pls dont be so stupid and start an discussion....... and i dont care about playing sod , because dying light is awesome, and i really dont care about your sod loving........if you think its better, ok.....but pls dont defend sod....there is no sense for it......and pls stop your MP, BTW SOS LOL ROFL.... i dont know what you are talking about because i speak human language

Pf hahaha ok im done with you kid......gtfo mfl tdrl sms dlo lot tdk ftf

learn to write normal freak, dont know why i must learn english because english doesnt have to do something with dfg tgw and all the chupacabra....its only a stupid gamer language and not everybody is a nerd gamer LY

I'm sorry for responding but please don't lump that text talk with English it's just plain idiotic it's thanks to that this generation can't understand basic vocabulary, I have nothing to say against the game you were talking about as I have not played it, but it's that damn text talk that just nicks me off, sorry for that rant

I'm sorry for responding but please don't lump that text talk with English it's just plain idiotic it's thanks to that this generation can't understand basic vocabulary, I have nothing to say against the game you were talking about as I have not played it, but it's that damn text talk that just nicks me off, sorry for that rant

Its understandable 

Lol i play whatever i want -.- I prefer DL because is a new game and have MP but SoD is a lil better, SoD have everything that everybody in forum wants for DL...have you played SoD? I dont thinkso...

SOD is the better single player game yes but DL has mp and when thats taken into account overall DL wins and TBH IMO niether does story well (to open world for a story to really work) but TBH you cant really compare a first person parkour zombie game to a third person non parkour zombie game seeing as the gameplay is vastly different 

SOD is the better single player game yes but DL has mp and when thats taken into account overall DL wins and TBH IMO niether does story well (to open world for a story to really work) but TBH you cant really compare a first person parkour zombie game to a third person non parkour zombie game seeing as the gameplay is vastly different

I know men i know, i don't compare the games, I just say that IMO SoD is a lil better because have everything that everybody wants in DL, just imagine if DL and SoD make a baby D: GOTY 2016 to 2026...lol