Vindelisal

(Not A Happy Player) Frustrating Gameplay Hurts The Game.

You're REALLY bad at balancing games.  REALLY bad.
I just had a team of 3 where 2 people hunted me and 1 guy killed the nests.  I was out of stamina nearly ALL game. There was literally NOTHING I could do. They just alternate between UV lights letting the other charge.  Anytime I landed spits. (I landed like chupacabra 10-15 spits).  It was countered by a flare.
You people are MORBID at this.  Your devs need to be replaced by someone who has at LEAST some common sense.

http://forum.techland.pl/topic/9726-the-problem-with-how-strong-survivors-are/

Edited by Vindelisal

TFW a survivor enthusiast downvotes you because they can't handle the truth.

i down voted you and i love playing as the hunter i am currently ranked 10/12 as the hunter and very rarely lose a match 

tbh i dont enjoy being the survivor its to easy

It is FAR too easy.  Especially when they are handed everything they need to counter you.
Horrid development.  
Horrid balance team.  Sorry you guys can't see that.

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Insulting another user.

It is FAR too easy.  Especially when they are handed everything they need to counter you.

Horrid development.  

Horrid balance team.  Sorry you guys can't see that. 

heres the thing a skilled hunter can still win at level 1 i  beat 3 humans (yes got 2 cheap kills in there) unlocked spit in that match after leveling up hell before the patch i beat flare spammers at level 3 and almost beat a legit player at level 2 

its all about how you play i do agree that the humans are op but that doesnt stop me from winning and if you think this mp is trash you clearly love cod (which a 4 yr old can win)

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Removed Insult from Quoted Post.

Campers stop me from winning all day.  Especially when one goes into the chupacabra water and one in a safe house.  Then they just afk -.-...

at which point you kill the safe house camper if the guy in water isnt at the bottom then kill him as well

when vs people camping the locations they camp in are so far away from nests that if you kill one (even with your own death) they still wont be able to get to the nests before you respawn unless you dont spawn back in with a press of a button

was that dumbed down enough for you?

You're the biggest crybaby on this forum (tieing with dasorrow), the mode is awesome, insulting the devs won't get you jackshit. The gamemode has balancing issues. But not enough to call the makers horrible, predicting how people will play the gamemode after the release is hard. stuff like this happens with almost every multiplayer game/mode. However the way some people on here are acting is rediculous. Especially you! 

The complaints are valid, but telling them to quit making games? jesus christ, getting this rialied up over an ADDITIONAL game mode that they added for fun is kinda pathetic

Edited by Nipple

You're the biggest crybaby on this forum (tieing with dasorrow), the mode is awesome, insulting the devs won't get you jackshit. The gamemode has balancing issues. But not enough to call the makers horrible, predicting how people will play the gamemode after the release is hard. stuff like this happens with almost every multiplayer game/mode. However the way some people on here are acting is rediculous. Especially you! 

atleast unlike cod this game mode cant be won by a 4 yr old

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups... AKA you guys and the devs.  Jesus.  It's like I'm talking to a bunch of retarded monkies.

hey dip chupacabra most of us agreed that the survivors are op but your insulting the devs just cause you suck at the game and cant even win i was winning most of my matches as the hunter before and after patch and to say this is worst mp in any game is just plain stupid cod a 4 yr old can win , or how about mp on 75% of computer games where hackers will always win??

the mp in this game is almost balanced theres only 2 things stopping it from being balanced uv light RANGE and survivor sense spam does that stop some of us from winning no it doesnt

and in you op you say you had 2 people chase and keep you without stamina for a full match that just shows how bad you are as you can move much faster then the humans you lead them across the map then come back kill the guy attacking nests (or you horde spit them and go after the nest guy) its easier to kill 2 guys focusing on ou then it is to kill 1 guy that focuses on nests and you

i suppose it is impossible to win vs 2-4 skilled survivors, who have a UV flaers(zaid's flaers), instant medkits, nighthunter boosters, guts camouflage and water. may be hunter must be undetected for surv. sense in assymetric pvp, and survivors must be detected even if they use guts camo.

Edited by boobafinno

im not a crybaby nipple look at all my matchs i win them all and im a widowmaker rank as of yesterday i just complain about the really obvious problems like the broken gp that litterly kills us if we miss which its 100perecnt chance in missing after a pounce the face that while u pounce GP tackle in all three animations humans can still kill you swing and use throwing objects mmk and the none stop undodgable moves hows that so whinny look at that forums i complain about the same thing everyone else does and like 80 percent of my post are legit even thos i spam them because its been like what 4-6 months already and multiplayer has only been tweaked once u kidding me

The complaints are valid, but telling them to quit making games? jesus christ, getting this rialied up over an ADDITIONAL game mode that they added for fun is kinda pathetic

You're not very smart are you?... I said to quit if they plan to keep it the way it is.  Which means if they had any intentions of changing it, it meant to keep on?

Sucks when you're an idiot doesn't it.  Keep insulting me?  Much like the people in your life right now, your word literally means chupacabra to me. XDD

one i have insulted you once you have continently tried insulting us and two if you keep losing it proves your an idiot its not impossible to win you just gotta use your brain but of course if your brain power is rather limited it would be hard to win

For the sake of those of us with legitimate concerns that need the attention of the Devs, please do not label your posts like this.

I'm sure they have very little time on their hands, and they still remain active here and offer answers when possible. Please don't draw their attention to hate-posts. It's not productive.

Yeah, remove this destructive post, other than pure whining it has no productive output. And your insults are malplaced, unnecessary. And proves that you're a child who has an opinion that doesn't really count for much

I agree with darkwolfcub there are some balancing issues but that doesn't stop the hunger from winning the only thing that stops the hunger from winning is the person who's holding the controller. When you play as the hunter you have to play tactical and when your complaing about going up against 2-4 survivors then that just means you suck because when ever I join a game as a hunter and there's more than 2 survivors it makes it easier for the hunter one being that the uv block recharges faster two being that the spits recharge faster and three being that it takes longer for the humans to drain your energy I like the game mode obviously there are issues and they should be fixed but it's a really fun mode that I enjoy to play:)....... I hate the damn servers though hard as hell to find a game sometimes.

I agree with darkwolfcub there are some balancing issues but that doesn't stop the hunger from winning the only thing that stops the hunger from winning is the person who's holding the controller. When you play as the hunter you have to play tactical and when your complaing about going up against 2-4 survivors then that just means you suck because when ever I join a game as a hunter and there's more than 2 survivors it makes it easier for the hunter one being that the uv block recharges faster two being that the spits recharge faster and three being that it takes longer for the humans to drain your energy I like the game mode obviously there are issues and they should be fixed but it's a really fun mode that I enjoy to play:)....... I hate the damn servers though hard as hell to find a game sometimes.

So you would rather him not have any of those perks when facing FOUR players at once?

Sounds like you're the one who needs to get good (or at least find better teammates).