Vindelisal

(Not A Happy Player) Frustrating Gameplay Hurts The Game.

Survivor master race indeed. :P

For the sake of those of us with legitimate concerns that need the attention of the Devs, please do not label your posts like this.

I'm sure they have very little time on their hands, and they still remain active here and offer answers when possible. Please don't draw their attention to hate-posts. It's not productive.

I can agree with this.  I have changed the name of the post.

Vindelisal you are entitled to your opinion and granted "Be The Zombie" does indeed have balancing issues.

But please do not Include personal attacks to the Developers or any Forum User, as this is both Unnecessary and against the Forum Rules.

Making constructive thoughtful posts is more likely to be taken seriously by Techland.

Dude I ain't hating on the hunter I'm saying I don't see why the others should be complaing when there going against 2-4 survivors it's balanced the hunters perks recharge quick that's my point so don't take it the wrong way and get booty hurt.

Oh I read that wrong. My apologies.

Vindelisal you are entitled to your opinion and granted "Be The Zombie" does indeed have balancing issues.

But please do not Include personal attacks to the Developers or any Forum User, as this is both Unnecessary and against the Forum Rules.

Making constructive thoughtful posts is more likely to be taken seriously by Techland.

If you read the older post I did make.  It got 0 attention from devs.  Please don't lie to me.  It's not funny, nor cute.  Goodbye.

In some aspects hunters can be op and the survivors can be op but it's how you play and read your opponent but I will say a couple things hunter can almost counter anything even DFA how you ask easy get in an eaSY but you have to have full stamina and right where there about to just pounce. Oh but hunters should be able to counter that damn drop kick

In some aspects hunters can be op and the survivors can be op but it's how you play and read your opponent but I will say a couple things hunter can almost counter anything even DFA how you ask easy get in an eaSY but you have to have full stamina and right where there about to just pounce. Oh but hunters should be able to counter that damn drop kick

Sorry.. It's not how you play.  It's how the survivor decides you play.  If the survivor wants to hunt you, he can with ease.  If he wants to focus nests and watch your every movement.  He can with ease.  I play both hunter and survivor.  I have YET to lose ANY survivor matches.  It's just FAR too easy.  Almost no challenge no matter the hunters level.  Watch his every move, spam UV light, rinse and repeat.

I think to make it some what balanced dodge should have a cool down time.the uv Ray should take 25 seconds to recharge when it's depleted. When survivors spam the uv Ray it should drain just like when their using it normally. Drop kick should have a counter and I'm not talking about ground pound cuz that chupacabra is worthless when the dropkick animation takes affect .

I think to make it some what balanced dodge should have a cool down time.the uv Ray should take 25 seconds to recharge when it's depleted. When survivors spam the uv Ray it should drain just like when their using it normally. Drop kick should have a counter and I'm not talking about ground pound cuz that chupacabra is worthless when the dropkick animation takes affect .

i think if they spam it on and off it should deplete faster (wearing out a light bulb is faster by flicking it then leaving it on also uses more energy ) and i had two groundpouds that hit the ground before the human could drop kick but i got dropkicked anyway 

everything a hunter can do has a cd and easy to counter method very few things a human can do that have a cd nd hell the zombies around the map can survive a human better then the hunter cn

I agree with most of this, but the dodge limit should only be for pvp because I really heavily on it singleplayer and uv range should be shorten

What about a set cost for turning on the UV Light?

As in, the rate of depletion doesn't change (I think it's fine as-is, honestly), but every time you turn on the UV Light it takes away a chunk - say, 1/10th.

This way, you still have access to your UV Light as Humans, but the punishment is for spam-clicking it and/or holding to down for too long.