Sign in to follow this  
Arizona Willie

What The Hell?

This morning my settings are all changed.

Game opened up in small window and all my settings are changed.

It put me back in the Slums and I was in District 0.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE PHUCKING WITH MY GAWD DAMN GAME JUST BECAUSE IT'S APRIL'S FOOLS.

My video settings were all changed and I haven't even checked on keybindings.

I shut the game down to come here and raise hell.

I paid for  this game and you have no right to mess it up like this.

It may seem funny but I was " teleported " from District 0 to a safe house near the Infamy Bridge in the Slums.

My video settings were all completely changed and instead of having a full screen window I had a small window at low resolution.

Had to go through and change all my settings back where I wanted them.

Not funny.

Fortunately, it seems they didn't take the stuff in my stash or any points away.

But I spent all morning fixing things back and making may way through the slums back to the sewers to get into District 0.

The up side is that I got to find the witch in the bazaar and picked up a potential nice achievement if I gather the black mushrooms for her.

Who would have suspected she would be in a Safe House?

No, I wasn't kidding you at all.

Yesterday when I shut the game down I was playing in District 0 with full window.

This morning I started the game and was in a Safe House by the Infamy Bridge in the Slums.

Just about as far away from where I was as it is possible to be.

My video settings were all changed and I had to go through and put all that back.

Not that it's that big a job but it certainly pissed me off before I ever got started and then I discovered where I was.

I thought " this April Fools chupacabra is NOT funny "

I'm glad it didn't happen to you.

Don't know what could have caused my game to get so screwed up.

Edited by Arizona Willie

Oh my god....it is soooooooooooooo a unimprotand thing....just please take you video settings back to your old and all is fine......everything could be the reason for it.....when some other people got the problem, too....then is it a problem since the anticine batch, but now it is only a problem of your pc or what ever........dont be so pitty.....you only must reset your old video settings and all other settings....

LOL, i never know where its gonna load up my game, slums or old town....... for the record, you dont have to go all the way through the sewers, you can "fast travel" between the tower in the slums and where u meet that woman in old town, just stand in front of the poster and hold button (square on ps4). Some websites try claiming you can only fast travel after finishing the story, but that aint true, well not on my ps4 it aint at least