Sign in to follow this  
cheatllwin

Make Pvp More Intense By...

Question about Survivor Health bars and UV bar. Is it really needed during a match?

How does it make sense for the Hunter to know the battery life of his targets UV flash light?

Hunters health bar and energy bar, why is the Survivor able to see the health on the Hunter along with how much UV to expend to fully drain him?

Not a single zombie during the Story has a health meter except the Demolisher in the pit.

Suggestion is to get rid of it all together from the opposers perspective, if the mode is balanced there really is no need

During a battle with humans I have no time to look at a tiny health human bar and i never know which bar represents what. Its rather useless for me.

Looking from human perspective you have a massive hunter`s health/energy bar that lets you to decide how to deal with a hunter. 8 hp left? ok I pull out a gun etc.

It`s just unfair. Removing this bar or making it a human like could help a bit in balancing the gameplay

I really want to know the devs reasons on why did they implement it this way.

so you can see you work do nothing and aslo see when they have hunter potions when u are attacking them i use it alot if they are low on uv light i just run circles around them make em blast it ez pounce if they low on health i just go all out with gp spam n claws it does help

You can assume zombie is using his unnatural senses to detect life force of the living. He is a supernatural being after all.

I have no explanation for humans though and their bat echolocation based sixth sense.

Story never claims for humans to be changed after being bit, but maybe that's how they have survival sense.

Health/UV bars are very very good  for the hunter. I can understand situation very well. I know who is easier target. I know who has to save his UV and who doesn't. I'd love to see explosives though with my howl sense.

You can assume zombie is using his unnatural senses to detect life force of the living. He is a supernatural being after all.

I have no explanation for humans though and their bat echolocation based sixth sense.

Story never claims for humans to be changed after being bit, but maybe that's how they have survival sense.

I have always just assumed it was because "Super Crane" Crane was bitten and therefore has some of their abilities. Examples: Survivor sense, running non stop, never getting tired fighting, jumping 20 feet off of the ground and drop kicking a zombie, invisible tendrils that can kill you from 15 feet away. Ok the last two were a joke. I was referring to the ultra high hitbox on the Zombie. You know.. Being struck down from a machete that is 15 feet away you "invisible tendril joke". Or the drop kicks that can knock you out of the sky. I have even seen a drop 180 drop kick. The human was in the air doing a drop kick. The Zombie ran passed him, Super Crane connected with the zombies huge hitbox which then turned him around 180 in mid air landing the drop kick! 

Edited by SoloCreep