Sign in to follow this  
RMJ

Dying Light Pvp Is Dying

The PVP game is dying real fast, cant find anyone to invade and no one invade me.

I think this is because what 1.5 changed in the option where you can choose invaded every time or 3 night, or every night,

the next update default should have change every time until they changed it so there at least someone to invade

and what worse is when i do find a match as hunter or survivor, its was mostly cheater.

i joined game as hunter and look what do i see, the guy move so fast i cant even after him using tendrils,

and when he got to the nest he is using shotgun and yet i hear no reload, it just bang bang bang bang bang after couple second one nest down.. i dropped out and lose the match.

other match someone manage to kill all nest within second i joined the game. and of course i lose that instant second.

and yet when a hunter invaded me. strangely uv light doesn't even do anything to him, his energy is always full, even i hit it couple of times it was no use his health stay the same.

if the dev doesn't fix this urgently i don't want would happen, but what im sure is no one would play in BTZ anymore

and maybe put incentive so when your rank reach this. gold drop increase or you get awesome weapon or you could gain new skill

This is my last post here, i just had enough of those cheater, im uninstalling the game right now,

i may be back sometime in the future when you fix all of those cheat but i doubt them, so goodbye and its been great playing Dying Light, its a great game which sadly ruined by cheaters

I`m on pc too but my recent experience it`s totally different. Last time i saw a cheater it was maybe 10 days ago.2  players of four were able to fly around like birds. I find matches in Europe`s prime time - afternoon and evening. Starting a new game is kinda solution if you really struggle to find something. Cant speak for survivors.

One thing we share though. Very often I want to uninstall the game. Mostly when I hit the wall when I do my best and when the "pros" jump blindly in my direction when they are above me and a magnet in my arse drags them to me from 10 meters away

Edited by MORD

I am on PC. I have seen only one real cheater "before the last update". I have not played BTZ in 4 or 5 days now because I am waiting for a patch "I might play some today though". Complaining day after day "a lot of the same people do it" isn't going to fix anything. Everyone already knows whats wrong with BTZ, we hear it day after day. They are working on a patch and we need to be patient. If you still want to play BTZ even though you know it needs work, its your fault for playing in a broken game mode.