Redlevi_jeans

Fun Ways To Stop Camping Suggestions

Some ideas i had to stop campers.

The first being those who camp in the water

solutions some zombies that walk underwater and pull you under if youre in the water for too long. Power lines that can be pushed over by humans or zombie frying the would be camper. Sharks.

a cutscene where they do an air drop but it lands on you killing you. a cut scene where some drunk survivors in a boat run you over.

Safe rooms campers

solutions power outages after 5-10 minutes of spawning and entering a safe room power stays out for 5 mins.

A massive wave of zombies with  every type of zombie rushes in even the giant ones same wait times. Rais raid tons of those goons with guns and machettes go barreling through hunting you.

A short cutscene where you get thrown out and they close the doors because you overstayed youre welcome.

a cutscene where someone walks up and asks if you like camping then tosses in a molotov into the building yelling you cant camp without a campfire. cut scenes ends giving you 3 mins to get out of the burning building before youre cooked.

While some of these suggestions are cool, I'm afraid most of these, especially the cutscene suggestions would require way too much resources to be considerable. mostly when they patch I assume they look for quick and inexpensive ways to improve the gameplay experience

Safe Room and Water Campers dont work anymore in last update. you will automatically lose when you stay there for a long time

Not if there are two people in both at the same time. Apparently the time doesn't work then.

I had a game a few days ago against a single opponent that was tea bagging in the tower the entire time. I figured I would just win by timeout but I waited for 10 minutes and then decided to dropout. Maybe it was just an isolated incident glitch, but this guy seemed to know he wouldn't lose by troll tea bagging. 

I had a game a few days ago against a single opponent that was tea bagging in the tower the entire time. I figured I would just win by timeout but I waited for 10 minutes and then decided to dropout. Maybe it was just an isolated incident glitch, but this guy seemed to know he wouldn't lose by troll tea bagging. 

and it happened today

Get a video of the safe zone cause it has been fixed so it's a glitch that the devs need to be aware of. I'll admit I've trolled hunters as a human with friends and have lost games cause they thought the could stay in water or safe zones.

There is also 2 glitch spots where hunters can not enter but humans can. One being under Rais base in old town in the lower right of the map and the dark zone in the slums on the left side of the map where the under water supply drop is.

Glitched my friend in them yesterday to tease him, lol.

Edited by Strata_G_X