Sign in to follow this  
kingsmall101

Being Attacked During Animations

So I've just finished playing a btz match and of course I lost only because every time during my gp animation the humans some how hit me 2 times during the animation which makes no sense to me. This really kills the game for me because what happens when flipping 4 people do this to you. The thing that most annoys me isn't the uv lights or dropkicks its during my attack animations the human can get 2 shots at my face before I've even done the attack and its even worst when I tackle one of their teammates (and of course it gets dodged) someone else during the animation can just run up to me real quick and slay my @ss.

So I've just finished playing a btz match and of course I lost only because every time during my gp animation the humans some how hit me 2 times during the animation which makes no sense to me. This really kills the game for me because what happens when flipping 4 people do this to you. The thing that most annoys me isn't the uv lights or dropkicks its during my attack animations the human can get 2 shots at my face before I've even done the attack and its even worst when I tackle one of their teammates (and of course it gets dodged) someone else during the animation can just run up to me real quick and slay my @ss.

Immunity from attacks is a bit too much. I think the most that can be done for this is immunity from the UV.

That's just like saying that spits should have no effect during the animation when a Human DFA or dropkicks a Hunter. 

ya i get this tons too its because there weapons have hitboxs that are larger than the weapons and they somehow connect with the hunter massive hitbox so they can kill you before your out of a successful gp making GP just an overall death tool against the hunter and not only that iv been getting killed from like million miles away from these weapon glitchs where they get a sword like claymore n it hits you even while your not on there screen

complete Immunity no, but damage reduction or just no animation locking would be right.

Same way like you get UV reduction when stuck in animation of missed ground pound.

Edited by Cypeq