Sign in to follow this  
My Only Home

Ng+ On Hard Mode..

Nope, go to play campaign, then hit x for advanced. You can go back and forth as much as you want.

Thats what I said to my friend and he told that it wouldn't count as Hard for whatever... Sounded like a load of chupacabra so I thought I'd ask on here, lol. Thanks for the reply.

i didnt think you could go back to normal once you change your save file to hard mode. it gives u a msge that says its a one way deal i thought.

but yea if you want wot you get got finishing the game on hard mode you have to start a fresh new game on hard. 

i dont think you miss out on much tho if you jus start you newgame+ on hard. it doesnt feel that much harder tho when your already max level. i started again for the hell of it an prefer it to if i had jus converted my normal save an carried on hard with ng+

Edited by championpuffa

i didnt think you could go back to normal once you change your save file to hard mode. it gives u a msge that says its a one way deal i thought.

but yea if you want wot you get got finishing the game on hard mode you have to start a fresh new game on hard. 

i dont think you miss out on much tho if you jus start you newgame+ on hard. it doesnt feel that much harder tho when your already max level. i started again for the hell of it an prefer it to if i had jus converted my normal save an carried on hard with ng+

You can go from hard to normal as many times as you want