Sign in to follow this  
Michał Napora

Question From The Devs

Hey guys, 

We have a very simple question for you.

If you completed the game, and/or maxed out your character, do you still play Dying Light?

If so, what do you like to do in the game? What do you spend your time on?

Share your thoughts, videos, and comments right here.  

i mainly play BTZ ... and then i stopped after being stomped by some survivor with a brain T.T

sometime i go back to the survivor usual game and i try to play only at night but ... it's not so scary anymore (and less fun) once you're maxed 

Yeah sometimes, when i do it i sell all my alcohol,mull or other importend things,then to make it more challenge i search after all the things at night and i try to make it stealth....but i dont like it with the ultra high damage weapons to kill all one hit, so i take a lower weapon and make it more difficult again.....i do it because i still wanne play with all my skills, i must say it isvery fun after reaching all skill trees. :)

Im maxed out i like to explore all over the map.Find places i never been before.Collect loot items can never have to much specially for your favorite trap bombs lol.I play alone alot hate feeling rushed to speed run stuff with random players.But i make challenges for myself,like see how long ican go without being spottedby infected.Or use camo and lure the npcs tring to kill me for sups into agroup of infected and watch them fight for there lives lol no sups for you next.Its a really fun game for me to mess around in haven't had a game like this since red dead redemption.That i can log on and just do anything that strike my fancy lol.

Hello Michal.

YES, im still playing and right now DL is the only game im playing and the best of the games that i have...i have 300+ of game play, since i finished the game, I only hunt Hunter's, i have my invasion ON 24/7 and loot police vans

BUT

I will love to have more quarantine zones and repeatable, have AirDrops back without start a new game and if is it possible...the chance of lose safes houses because of zombies or Rais men or Hostiles Survivors :) and have to take it back...is much ? :( is a friendly petition

Edited by No_Other_xD

And i love to do what ever i want, killing zombies in various and funny ways, looting, sneaking around and dont try to alarm the zombies at night, and doing all the things to enjoy the beatiful world of dying light....

But pls fix the one hit kill problem with high dmg weapons....its terrible, i often restart, because to use lower weapons isnt the best way...but all new weapons have high dmg...

Ive completed it three times, one of those on hard and have all achievements beside the coop one (proven hard to get another three people together at the same time). Now I just play co op with friends that are still going through the story.

Would be nice to be able to repeat things like the challeges.

I enjoy co-op, that's what makes this game continue to feel alive for me. If there was more to do in co-op.. it could only get better!

Allowing to trade with other players would be pretty cool rather than just throwing stuff on the floor.

A horde challenge or game mode could be fun, where you have to fight waves of zombies and they get harder each time.

More different types of weapons is always good, you can never have enough weapons :) Damn I love weapons.

If we could craft silencers for our guns, that'd be pretty sweet too.

It'd be great if we could somehow unlock a backpack, or get a costume with a backpack, and allow it to give us a few extra spaces in the inventory, sometimes 14 spaces isn't enough for me haha.

I also think flares should be removed from Be The Zombie mode, or we should be able to be immune to them for a few seconds as well. They have 2 ways to stop us getting to them, UV light and flares, we can only disable their UV light, then they just chuck down flares everywhere and we can do nothing.. Maybe you could limit how many flares the survivors can use, like 5 each or something. I think the gameplay would be completely equal without the use of flares, but for now I think I'll stay as the survivor as if you are good at it, you can't be beaten.

Is it also possible the zombie could see where the safehouses are? I often go over them by accident when travelling, and it nearly kills me.

I've also noticed that when you are a higher level zombie on PS4, there are many less games to join, I struggle to find one. But when I made a new save of a zombie there was loads to join! I think the matchmaking could be tweaked a bit.

Edited by MrJellyPig

I did not stop playing. But I am not so active anymore.

One of the reasons for me is, that its still frustrating, that the trophies on the PS4 are bugged.

Also the hard mode is as hard as I hoped (Looking forward for new content in the hard mode :P).

But the main reason is the Co-Op. Not because the co-op is a bad idea. But in 9/10 Co-Op-Games I joined, the leader was camping in a safe zone for hours.

So the other players weren't able to do anything, since he was afk. And that sucks so much. I don't know why they do that. I wanted to figure that out. So I waited around 3 hours but the leader didn't move. So he wasn't just afk for eating or something like that. And that is so boring. Everyone wants to do quests. But one person doesn't do anything.

And of course there are some people who are throwing grenades on other teammates. I think I do not need to explain why that sucks. 

Edited by TZGamer

man, iam so excited right now.

after beating the game - mainly for playin multiplayer and just to run around and beat the hell out of the zombons :)

if you are looking for ideas for making the game long-lasting, iam thinking about a 4v4 human multiplayer capture the flag mode. (only the flagcarier is visible on the map)

parcour ctf would be fun and should be done in no time by you guys. right? =) 

bring out a nightmare mode, with no HUD, no senseview and no grappling hook (for singleplayer) and lower the items by 6,54% even the golden ones ;)  - could imagine how much fun this would be for me especially.

a playthrough would take 80+hours.

luv ya all techland.

Edited by sentinel_deco

man, iam so excited right now.

after beating the game - mainly for playin multiplayer and just to run around and beat the hell out of the zombons :)  

if you are looking for ideas for making the game long-lasting, iam thinking about a 4v4 human multiplayer capture the flag mode.

parcour ctf would be fun and should be done in no time by you guys. right? =) 

bring out a nightmare mode, with no HUD and lower the items by 6,54% even the golden ones ;)  - could imagine how much fun this would be for me especially.

a playthrough would take 80+hours.

luv ya all techland.

yeah but not everybody can play co-op....i got no ps plus....

Finished Normal & Hard mode with 100% completion, so right now only still playing for BTZ, but in this few weeks, cheater keep coming to show up left and right, and it kinda ruin the game for me and its getting hard to get a BTZ match (No one Invading my game and no one to invade) :sad: so hopefully the new update is coming next month or i probably wont playing anymore.

I'm maxed out and done with the game, I'm still waiting for achievements to be fixed before I play any more. (Xbox One)

i dont know why some people got the trophie problem....i have 82% trophies, yesterday i get the tresspass trophie....so i cant understand why some people have problems..the only trophies which left for me are co-op trophies and i dont play co-op....maybe i get all trophies because i am not interessted at trophies in the games ^^

The campaign is awesome needs a special shop where you can make an item permantly unbreakable for some crazy amount of cash, love mauling through zombies but having to switch from my favorite to a secondary gets old fast.

Be the zombie mode is my favorite part of the game but Some ideas to improve it allow more invaders in one game, allow you to pull them to you with tendrils, give us a third spit thats explosive fire or acid, too many times they sit in the saferoom or underwater so you cant get them. allow the ability to switch out ground pound for a dashing impaling move thats quicker than pounce so youre not always instantly uved because your ground n pound is a joke at ground level. Make it like single player nightime multiple npc zombies that chase you if detected. Just need to do something to even out the multiplayer. Also need to limit flares my abilities are useless if they keep dodging side to side using flares.

i dont know why some people got the trophie problem....i have 82% trophies, yesterday i get the tresspass trophie....so i cant understand why some people have problems..the only trophies which left for me are co-op trophies and i dont play co-op....maybe i get all trophies because i am not interessted at trophies in the games ^^

i am missing only 3 achievements, "The Whole Story" is still glitched, the other 2 I can do, I just need to find 3 people to help me for one of them.

yes but and only thing i play is BTZ which i dont really play anymore pc is frustrating as the crutchs for humans are endless and devs wanna punish the chupacabra outta anyone tha bought the BTZ dl with just unfair odds if i saw this fixed i would recommend your game and i would also play more just wayyyy to one sided any the thousand of topics in BTZ just get ignored

Michal Napora.  I come back to Dying Light for "Be The Zombie Mode"

But I will be honest with You and say that the current balance or "lack of it" for a better word, somewhat sours the Experience. 

Main Complaints.

Human UV Range and Recharge Speed.  The UV as far as I know, is a Defence Tool.  But in most cases is used for Offence.

Humans Unlimited Sprint and Evade.  This makes catching Humans with Spits, Tackles or Ground Pounds a very frustrating experience.  Even more so against experienced Humans.

Drop Kick Activation Speed. The Drop Kick can be activated Immediately after starting a Sprint.  This should have a cool down, and require a longer windup, 10 Paces at full Sprint for example.

Hunter Health. The Night Hunter is very fragile and can be taken down in just 2 Hits.  Please scale the Night Hunters Health according to how many Survivors He is dealing with.

Other than that, Myself and Many other Gamers have a lot of Love for Dying Light and Be The Zombie, and it stands as one of the Highlights of Your Game. Please give it the Love it Deserves.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

Hi. I really want to see a new difficulty mode, where there will be a limited amount of respawns after death. As more aggression infected, in General, more hardcore. Reducing weapon damage, not very fun to kill everyone in one hit.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by Phynaster