Sign in to follow this  
360 controller

Is There A Way To Reset My Level Without Starting A New Game?

I know your problem, and the joke is when you start a hard mode new game + there is a warning "attention , remember that the enemys are more stronger on new game +" (sry my english) its the biggest joke ever....it is MUCH more easier then normal hard mode....at hard mode + you can kill all zombies with a 200 dmg weapon....its EXTREM terrible......

but you cant reset your skill points....i must say new hard game + sucks so much....i never play it again....at hard mode lvl 16 it was so easy to kill all with a 600 dmg weapone one hit, but at hard mode + it is still more easier....:( pls techland do something about it

On hard mode, level 1, this game is already too easy for me. I beat the game to get hard+ but then of course by then I'm way too high a level to enjoy the game. Is there some way I can be at level 1 on hard+? 

yup, right. on hard+ every item, skills are available from the beginning of ng+, looking for new items and so on isnt necessary anymore. just run to the objectives and - bam - done. game is over.

Hey techland are you reading this? Did you know you made the easiest game of all time? It can't be that difficult to code this in if ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh techland pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease just when you get a minute please. I couldn't even enjoy the april fools thing because I just thought oh great, now the game's even EASIER. 

Hey techland are you reading this? Did you know you made the easiest game of all time? It can't be that difficult to code this in if ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh techland pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease just when you get a minute please. I couldn't even enjoy the april fools thing because I just thought oh great, now the game's even EASIER. 

not even close theres games out there that play themselves and cod is much easier game