In be the zombie its insanely difficult, 90% of the zombies disappear so its you verse them. if your lucky to land both (slow and easy to dodge) spits on them they can stand on a car and drop a flare now both abilities are gone and you cant attack them with anything but melee sure you can use uv block but it lasts 10 seconds and disappears when you pounce! so the flare again stops you making all abilities useless. Thats verse one person... you can be faced up to four people! Not too mention they can detect where you are and have abilities like not showing on your radar.

The last game i was in looked like a music video drop a flare dodge to the left dodge- to the right -drop a flare -repeat They did this to every nest . i did manage to get them multiple time with my spit but it was pointless because they would get on a high area drop a flare and pick off all the zombies, dashing in from above or below with uvblock allowed a groundound or pounce which was instanty cut off by a flare leaving me stunned in mellee combat verse 4 every time. You should start with two spit if you have the ability not one, also it takes forever to load and is easy to dodge even if youre right next to them. The respawn time is crazy too by time youre back to life they have moved to the second nest.

Some ideas to improve it allow more invaders in one game, allow you to pull them to you with tendrils, give us a third spit thats explosive fire or acid, too many times they sit in the saferoom or underwater so you cant get them. allow the ability to switch out ground pound for a dashing impaling move thats quicker than pounce so youre not always instantly uved because your melee attack is a joke. Make it like single player nightime multiple npc zombies that chase you if detected. Just need to do something to even out the multiplayer.

As you get your skills sorted out as hunter you learn to deal with all of this.

It only takes twice the skill of human player to be winning as zombie ;-)

As Mord said best is to get uv block burned and force them out of light... I'm getting pretty accurate at dropping pounds from air, they rarely expect you to dash through air 50 meters than land punding at their feet plus it's quite safe when they have to jump down to dodge.

tackling at right time is also good but always dangerous.

Edited by Cypeq

In theory thats great have a few times myself, but when you have 2 or more players lets say their names are bob and rob and mark playing spam the flares its not possible.

you can tackle rob but then bob just tosses another flare toward rob or dopkicks you as you land (ive done that) i joined a game as a human and had 45 flares the other people i was with made it look like the fourth of july tossing flares in huge circles around them as they moved nest to nest. A good example using those names if i did a perfect ground n pound killing mark against spikes both rob and bob were sent backwards and had uv block and zombie spit on them but of course as i pounced the flying back rob, bob had landed and tossed a flare.

Between the endless supply of flares uv spotlight and nonstop dodge capability its massively one sided when its one verse one. You can literally hunt the zombie with your uv and senses and go anywhere he does with grapple. easy to dodge the 2 spits and a flare is more than eough to protect you unless they come in for a melee fight which you win because their attacks are so weak, and their recharge is so long that you dont need to worry. unless youre playing begginners you arent the hunter youre the hunted.

listen buddy we have post on all of this already yes hunters are extremely weak right now and there options for getting anything done is a penny sized window while humans sit in the vast ocean of choices to deal with the hunter in their own way while the hunters is stuck doing the same tactics the same thing and human by now are just learning the tactics flaws because again hunter only has like 3 ways to start something and if one thing goes wrong ur fucked humans dilly dally everywhere and do w.e with no concern because they know the hunter is useless again this is a problem with the devs need to take it up to them