Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

Crouch Glitch

ok so this what im seeing now apparently the spits broken i was in a 2v one match n this dude would sit still and let me stick spit him when it went off he just crouched n it sent it away in another dimesion can you techland please fix your chupacabra game its like every move the hunter has is just fucked up im tired of all my moves not working but humans have billion crutched like really just crouch to make ur spit pointless so it make the match impossible with his disseappering spit technique and the constant uv blast for hours this game mode needs to be balance fix your game fix the spit fix your gp fix the animation fth did u release this just throwing in a watered down human n say its good dont play it

UV is manageable... but I think downtime after burning it out should be way longer than it is but devs are so scared to punish humans for their mistakes.

Edited by Cypeq

ok so this what im seeing now apparently the spits broken i was in a 2v one match n this dude would sit still and let me stick spit him when it went off he just crouched n it sent it away in another dimesion can you techland please fix your chupacabra game its like every move the hunter has is just fucked up im tired of all my moves not working but humans have billion crutched like really just crouch to make ur spit pointless so it make the match impossible with his disseappering spit technique and the constant uv blast for hours this game mode needs to be balance fix your game fix the spit fix your gp fix the animation fth did u release this just throwing in a watered down human n say its good dont play it

I like the way you address the issues about the game. It is quite unfair and I'm sure that the developers are aware of this. They'll release a fix for this in a couple of months.

ya well iv seen these problems sense day one and everyone down votes me because they say im whining then over time they just post the same thing seeing that i noticed this chupacabra right away and its absurd that over 4 months later its still not even considered to be touched only thing they even sounded like they wanted to nerf was again the night hunter n his spit