Sign in to follow this  
TheDoomedMarine

"do You Believe?" Side Quest Not Triggering (Ps4)

Question

I need to do the "The Shadow of The King" side quest again in order to unlock Note #28 which will net me the "Its All In The Writing" trophy.  (I know you get both notes 27 and 28 together but I must have missed #28 when I picked up #27 on a previous playthrough)  However the initial quest to obtain this "Do You Believe?" I cannot get to trigger as Mufid does not spawn inside Harran University in Old Town no matter how many other side quests I do.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and know of any ways to correct it?  Will have to beat my current game + and start another New Game+ ?

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hey,

Mufid not spawning for you is indeed strange however, you can also trigger this quest by finding the Prophet's house yourself. You will hear strange music when nearby.

I need to do the "The Shadow of The King" side quest again in order to unlock Note #28 which will net me the "Its All In The Writing" trophy.  (I know you get both notes 27 and 28 together but I must have missed #28 when I picked up #27 on a previous playthrough)  However the initial quest to obtain this "Do You Believe?" I cannot get to trigger as Mufid does not spawn inside Harran University in Old Town no matter how many other side quests I do.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and know of any ways to correct it?  Will have to beat my current game + and start another New Game+ ?

Thanks.

I had no issue with this, but the friend i played co-op online mentioned that in his game Mufid didn't spawn as you said.. As Karol said, one way to trigger it is to go to the prophet house yourself, since its annoying music is a clear tell of where it is. However, my friend got this quest and note by joining a co-op game online of a player that was about 5% behind of this part of the story, so he could easily finish it then.. Hope it helps