Sign in to follow this  
MORD

Changes To Btz In Upcoming Patch

I see that we have one of DL devs - Pete posting recently on the forums so I`m using opportunity to ask a question.

Can you tell us if you are planning and if you are what kind of changes/tweaks you think of implementing to BTZ in a next patch.

I know that you are squashing bugs and exploits as always but I`m really curious about eventual changes to the mode.

When we could expect a new patch roughly - spring or summer?

A new patch is probly going to come out in april... there has been 1 almost if not every month...and yes i bet it will probly fix btz probly stuff like nerfs for UV range and tackeling threw buildings

Edited by thisguyy

Well this is better than no reply, and for me its good news. Thank you for taking time to post here the last few days. Techland and Digital Extremes "Warframe" are the best developers I have ever seen when it comes to communicating with the fans. You guys are just awesome. Its a shame the bigger companies don't do the same. Most devs wont even touch the forums. They would rather hire any random volunteer to copy and paste BS from a FAQ.. So thank you for not ignoring us. A little reply from a real employee can cheer up a lot of stressed out bummed gamers. Thanks Pete.  ;)

Can't really talk much about it right now, but I can tell you we are hard at work on some new features for BTZ that I'm really excited about!  Sorry I can't share more at the moment.. I'll let you know when I can! Update here we are adding cooldowns on the hunters pounce and groundpound as well as spit no longer deactivated uv lamps games have 60 minute timers and all nest will have 4 propane tanks near them and we fully support hacking in pc version these will soon be released for console good luck hunters.

Edited by dasorrow

Can't really talk much about it right now, but I can tell you we are hard at work on some new features for BTZ that I'm really excited about!  Sorry I can't share more at the moment.. I'll let you know when I can! Update here we are adding cooldowns on the hunters pounce and groundpound as well as spit no longer deactivated uv lamps games have 60 minute timers and all nest will have 4 propane tanks near them and we fully support hacking in pc version these will soon be released for console good luck hunters.

Let's just clarify here that dasorrow is altering the Dev's quote - this is not real.

The last thing we need is more virulence in this board.

Let's just clarify here that dasorrow is altering the Dev's quote - this is not real.

The last thing we need is more virulence in this board.

The sudden transition in grammar and punctuation should be enough ;p (it's also slightly hilarious).