dss

Has Anyone Ever Saved The Civilians From The Demolisher And Goon?

Yeah only 1 time xD with the shotgun and a lot of explosive throwing stars.....but almost ever the survivers die when i try to help them....and i must say the survive points you get are the same like you save a surviver with biters....i was thinking when you kill the demolisher and save the suvivers youmget a lot of XP, but you dont get a lot....:o

I've saved survivors rarely from Demolishers and Goons. And I wouldn't say it's me lacking the skills, it's the survivors lacking self-preservation mechanics - always going head first into a demolisher's attacks and it seems that unless you have makeshift freezing bombs you're going to have a tough time saving them because they're stupidly suicidal. 

I'm playing on Hard so it's a lot more difficult than usual, I'm halfway through to max level so there isn't much incentive to take on those annoying events now. Until then, I wish you luck. 

I saved the surviver on  hard mode, too...but you must be quickly, and you must have enough throwing stars...But the points you get after saving is very bad...i was thinking because of the difficult you get more XP, but it isn't so....It is not worth the trouble..only for the demolisher weapon drop...i do it all the time to get a gold weapon, but nothing yet  :wacko: i get more and more impatient now.......