Sign in to follow this  
Vindelisal

The Problem With How Strong Survivors Are...

As a zombie that has most of the skills unlocked.  I'm having constant trouble even when I make amazing plays.  They press their UV light and it's over for you.  You only get SO many UV blocks that do absolutely nothing when it comes to actually getting the humans.

Alright lemme give you the run down of being the zombie.
.Get hit by the UV light, you gotta pop UV block or you're f***ed.

.I've flown around a guy using my tentacle and he's kept the UV light on me the entire time causing me to fall and only be able to limp.

.UV flares are spammed if you're lucky enough to land a UV block.  COME ON.  It's like they're duping this chupacabra.

.I've had noobs sit in safe houses and only step out to shoot at me.  (Had a guy sit in it for 20 FULL minutes causing me to leave due to the fact he can just do that and win).

.The UV light is FAR too overpowered.  Why?  If they drain their UV light, it will fully recharge before you have enough ENERGY TO POUNCE AGAIN.  Stamina recharges FARRRR too slow compared to the UV light.

.I've hit people with the UV suppress, you know what happens?  They throw down a UV flare, and it would require me to throw ANOTHER UV suppress.  But by the time it recharges, he's had FAR more of a chance to kill me.
.The UV light goes WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO FAR.

Humans ALWAYS have the exact position of the hunter.  What the f*** kind of idiot thought this was a good idea? Seriously. DID I MENTION that humans can camo and make it so the hunter cannot see them?  Hunter has no option to do so.  Seriously.  You guys are idiots for releasing this.

I suggest.
UV lights distance lowers as the battery depletes.
UV lights battery depletes 1.5x faster and recharges 1.5x slower. (Where's the f***ing logic in a UV light recharging at night though??!!)
Hunter can only be revealed if hit by the UV light. OR give the hunter SOME WAY TO CAMO LIKE THE ****ING HUMANS DO.
Lower the explosion of the hunter's spits by 1-1.5 seconds.  The hunters literally just sit and watch me.  Standing still or throwing flares ontop of my nests.  It's FAR too easy for the humans to deal with the hunter.

What I think is that the dev team didn't ever test run this.  They just made the humans obnoxiously overpowered and threw a zombie in to try to bring players back or whatever their dumb reasoning was.

Be the zombie was a horrible update.  Considering there's like NO ZOMBIES WHEN THE HUNTER ENTERS.  WHAT KIND OF ****ING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS LIKE 10 TOTAL ZOMBIES IN A ****ING TOWN? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO REMOVE ALL ****ING ZOMBIES AND MAKE THE STREETS PERFECTLY SAFE WHEN THE HUNTER IS IN THE GAME?!  IT'S ALREADY 4V1. WHY CRIPPLE THE ****ING HUNTER?! /rant

I apologize for the strong language.  But I'm just so sick of survivors using cheap tactics like duping UV flares and spamming them, sitting in safe houses around corners and such.  I've even had a guy sit below a flight of stairs and just dodge out when I threw my spit.  If I got anywhere near... Guess what... INFINITE UV LIGHT. That recharges to full before I can even get ENERGY back.  

Yes.  A UV LIGHT recharges faster from 0-100 AT NIGHT than a monsters energy.  Where's the balance in that?

Well if you have the 1.5 they should only be able 2 throw 3 flares and they can only be in a safe house fore 1.30 mins or you auto win even if they step out at 1.20 mins they must remain out for 1 min or u auto win

As a zombie that has most of the skills unlocked.  I'm having constant trouble even when I make amazing plays.  They press their UV light and it's over for you.  You only get SO many UV blocks that do absolutely nothing when it comes to actually getting the humans.

Alright lemme give you the run down of being the zombie.

.Get hit by the UV light, you gotta pop UV block or you're f***ed.

.I've flown around a guy using my tentacle and he's kept the UV light on me the entire time causing me to fall and only be able to limp.

.UV flares are spammed if you're lucky enough to land a UV block.  COME ON.  It's like they're duping this chupacabra.

.I've had noobs sit in safe houses and only step out to shoot at me.  (Had a guy sit in it for 20 FULL minutes causing me to leave due to the fact he can just do that and win).

.The UV light is FAR too overpowered.  Why?  If they drain their UV light, it will fully recharge before you have enough ENERGY TO POUNCE AGAIN.  Stamina recharges FARRRR too slow compared to the UV light.

.I've hit people with the UV suppress, you know what happens?  They throw down a UV flare, and it would require me to throw ANOTHER UV suppress.  But by the time it recharges, he's had FAR more of a chance to kill me.

.The UV light goes WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO FAR.

Humans ALWAYS have the exact position of the hunter.  What the f*** kind of idiot thought this was a good idea? Seriously. DID I MENTION that humans can camo and make it so the hunter cannot see them?  Hunter has no option to do so.  Seriously.  You guys are idiots for releasing this.

I suggest.

UV lights distance lowers as the battery depletes.

UV lights battery depletes 1.5x faster and recharges 1.5x slower. (Where's the f***ing logic in a UV light recharging at night though??!!)

Hunter can only be revealed if hit by the UV light. OR give the hunter SOME WAY TO CAMO LIKE THE ****ING HUMANS DO.

Lower the explosion of the hunter's spits by 1-1.5 seconds.  The hunters literally just sit and watch me.  Standing still or throwing flares ontop of my nests.  It's FAR too easy for the humans to deal with the hunter.

What I think is that the dev team didn't ever test run this.  They just made the humans obnoxiously overpowered and threw a zombie in to try to bring players back or whatever their dumb reasoning was.

Be the zombie was a horrible update.  Considering there's like NO ZOMBIES WHEN THE HUNTER ENTERS.  WHAT KIND OF ****ING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAS LIKE 10 TOTAL ZOMBIES IN A ****ING TOWN? WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO REMOVE ALL ****ING ZOMBIES AND MAKE THE STREETS PERFECTLY SAFE WHEN THE HUNTER IS IN THE GAME?!  IT'S ALREADY 4V1. WHY CRIPPLE THE ****ING HUNTER?! /rant

devs wont read this or wont care look at the forums people been saying this for almost 3 months straight they dont care about the hunters just humans 

well the bugs do effect the balance issue image anytime u get spammed with a uv light for a pounce ur gp will miss 100 percent of the time because of a bug and ur only escape means death not only that but am i the only that notices there are like 3 propane cans near every nest like really the nest is still one hit with all thos laying around and almost no zombies at the nest plus hunters are still bieng two hits humans now have resorted to using one melee weapon to start then switch to shotgun and own u no matter what 2 hits i thought techland fixed this

Edited by dasorrow

Vindelisal as a hunter who has most of his skills unlocked... so not all. You haven't even play 5 hours as a zombie, there are people who play for two months... with game time going into hundereds... go figure how much experiance you have and they.

Edited by Cypeq

Two things we can do here. We can nerf humans, or make hunters more powerful. Best solution would probably be both given that the people who have invasions enabled will usually be a 4-person party or using hacks/mods (despite your "hacking-prevention" bullcrap). Possibly both.

i wish there would be a link to your statistics, of all your played nighthunter matches, and the devs would see how many games you crybabies win in comparison to the games you lose. That way, the devs wouldnt believe every single word here. But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen, they rather believe bullshit like this instead of playing the chupacabra online mode by themselve with RANDOMS!!!!! like 99% do out there.

So keep crying, the NOW ruined onlinemode will be even more of a failure in future :D 1..2...3.... no more survivor sense FTWW!!!!111!!11 

i wish there would be a link to your statistics, of all your played nighthunter matches, and the devs would see how many games you crybabies win in comparison to the games you lose. That way, the devs wouldnt believe every single word here. But unfortunately, it's not gonna happen, they rather believe bullshit like this instead of playing the chupacabra online mode by themselve with RANDOMS!!!!! like 99% do out there.

So keep crying, the NOW ruined onlinemode will be even more of a failure in future :D 1..2...3.... no more survivor sense FTWW!!!!111!!11 

around 150 games.

Nice try though.  Goodbye. XD

No Vendelisal that's about right. That shows exactly how much you play as a hunter. It doesn't take long to get all your abilities. About 1 skill per fight unless your not getting any kills at all. only took me 4 or 5 hours to get all my skills and that was including playing the tutorial. I'll remember this.

Oh and on a simular note. If your a hunter with a really high rank that means your NOT losing all the time.

You want to know why the devs are not listening to your bs. They told you if you listened closly In the video everyone had to watch during the update. THEY F%&*%*! PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU. They see your not losing all the time, they see the awesome hunter videos people have made. by true fans willing to put hundreds of hours into the game.

Yes I'm sure they have plans for the hunter. But most of this bs is from noobs like this who hasn't even put the effort in to max his skills out Or by elites who think it's not a good game if they can't win EVERY TIME.

Edited by Strata_G_X

No Vendelisal that's about right. That shows exactly how much you play as a hunter. It doesn't take long to get all your abilities. About 1 skill per fight unless your not getting any kills at all. only took me 4 or 5 hours to get all my skills and that was including playing the tutorial. I'll remember this.

Oh and on a simular note. If your a hunter with a really high rank that means your NOT losing all the time.

You want to know why the devs are not listening to your bs. They told you if you listened closly In the video everyone had to watch during the update. THEY F%&*%*! PLAY WITH ALL OF YOU. They see your not losing all the time, they see the awesome hunter videos people have made. by true fans willing to put hundreds of hours into the game.

Yes I'm sure they have plans for the hunter. But most of this bs is from noobs like this who hasn't even put the effort in to max his skills out Or by elites who think it's not a good game if they can't win EVERY TIME.

You're one of the most ignorant people on this forum.