Sign in to follow this  
Broko

Problems With The Hunter

I could care less about the balancing at this point unless it helps me find games quicker. Let's be real, it's not lack of Hunters searching. it's lack of people allowing invasion.

They didn't turn it off because the Hunter is so easy to defeat, they're bored with the mode. The concept just lacks incentive.

I quit till a patch or the DLC comes but I highly doubt it helps this Game Mode. Not Dying Light as a whole

I think people should have the option to not have the Hunter invade them. Maybe they're running low on supplies or just completing the story.

Itoday when I got on everything I unlocked from the skill tree isn't being applied to the game I've tried rebooting the game and I still can't use spit or uv block or even enjoy the range increase of the tendrils I thought they just had a patch

Edited by Pill Cosby show

Itoday when I got on everything I unlocked from the skill tree isn't being applied to the game I've tried rebooting the game and I still can't use spit or uv block or even enjoy the range increase of the tendrils I thought they just had a patch

It must be because of the Hunter mutation system they updated the game with. It's a bug that probably effected everyone. I had the same experience when I entered the Be the Zombie Lobby after the update.

Now that Techland is more focused on Dying Light they'll probably release a hot fix to resolve this issue for those who do not want to Evolve.