Sign in to follow this  
Broko

Problems With The Hunter

^ that sounds like a bad player zombie...if you miss a groud pound...is your fault -.- and your dead

Then add me too to your list of bad zombie players. I guess all of us hunters have been or will be in this group.

^ that sounds like a bad player zombie...if you miss a groud pound...is your fault -.- and your dead

Of course it's my mistake, but that's the only skill which makes playing possible when you are out of spits and have to fight.

If you never miss it once in game you are winning hard or didn't use it at all.... That's still pretty hard thing to acomplish when you are forced to use it so often.

Edited by Cypeq

You can't connect a tackle after a ground pound. They don't combo together.

And that was the point of the video, to show how to dodge in the air which you said wasn't possible.

You said that it's impossible to do if your falling off the ledge and that's what I mean about being tackled in the air.

The Hunter does his ground pound and the Human falls off the roof and before I can grapple back I can be tackled with no way of avoiding it because I'm falling off a ledge in which you said it's not possible to dodge.

That's a very specific distance (I dare say it needs to be EXACT). If he had done it a little closer there would not be enough room to sprint for a tackle, a little farther and you would have recovered on the roof with enough time to dodge. Know that this is NOT something the hunter can do whenever so your initial claim of being able to combo tackles from ground pounds is misleading. The conditions need to be just right and the chances of that are slim. You can almost entirely avoid it by staying on the ground, small buildings, or roofs with very little room and make it a non issue.

That's a very specific distance (I dare say it needs to be EXACT). If he had done it a little closer there would not be enough room to sprint for a tackle, a little farther and you would have recovered on the roof with enough time to dodge. Know that this is NOT something the hunter can do whenever so your initial claim of being able to combo tackles from ground pounds is misleading. The conditions need to be just right and the chances of that are slim. You can almost entirely avoid it by staying on the ground, small buildings, or roofs with very little room and make it a non issue.

Yes I know it doesn't happen all the time, but the fact is that it can happen. I just want this to be patched because the tackle wasn't meant to be used this way.

Not putting pressure on the Hunter by staying on the ground puts the Human at a disadvantage. The Hunter can just camp on the rooftop for its spits or UV Block to charge up all the way. So if you do rush at him on the roof the Hunter is most likely going to use its spits or UV Block to stop or avoid the Human. So it is a problem for Humans that play against the Hunter.

You don't put pressure on the night hunter by chasing him you do it by attacking his nests. If the hunter wants to get away from you he can and very fast. You will be chasing him forever and his spits will be charging the whole time, so rushing him on the roofs so he can't charge his spits doesn't make sense.

idk why u guys are whining about hunter hes sooooo weak if u cant kill one or dominate a match pick up cod at ur closest game stop n try to be good in that because if u cant be a survivor and be at lest decent at it your just terrible dismantle w.e ur playing on and pick up gardening 

You don't put pressure on the night hunter by chasing him you do it by attacking his nests. If the hunter wants to get away from you he can and very fast. You will be chasing him forever and his spits will be charging the whole time, so rushing him on the roofs so he can't charge his spits doesn't make sense.

Attacking his nests will cause the zombies to turn into those annoying runners. It doesn't matter what play style, the fact is that the things in the video can happen no matter which way you play.

Ah i forgot one thing I would very much like to insult broko.

I guess he wins just 85% of his runner games but isnt satisfied until its 100% like in older patches.

:(

Just want the game to be balanced.

i have about the same win ratio but when u cross that one guy on a 1v1 where u know its impossible to win u know theres a problem in the game asking for a balance to where people that actually think alot and strain to be perfect in a game where a flaw can chupacabra u sideways thats legit in a game where u dont have to try and you win constantly against someone giving your all thats just poor competition that's not even a multiplayer game thats just a fucked up setup where you can make people who are half brainded and bad at vidoe games like your game more and think they are worth something ya because this is the same way we raise most of our children in school hurray the same fucked up designs in our normal lifes are now reaching the game markets!!!

Attacking his nests will cause the zombies to turn into those annoying runners. It doesn't matter what play style, the fact is that the things in the video can happen no matter which way you play.

That's why you kill the zombies first. You don't attack a nest with the defenses still up unless you want to make things harder for yourself.

That's why you kill the zombies first. You don't attack a nest with the defenses still up unless you want to make things harder for yourself.

That just buys time for the Hunter to camp for their stuff if they choose to do so.

So rushing him so it'll waste its spits on you attempting to stop you, and you might get a kill from it.

Anyways, the Hunter can do those tricks on you if you rush it or not.

Edited by Broko

That just buys time for the Hunter to camp for their stuff if they choose to do so.

So rushing him so it'll waste its spits on you attempting to stop you, and you might get a kill from it.

Anyways, the Hunter can do those tricks on you if you rush it or not.

Maybe the hunters you fight.

A smart hunter would use every second you choose not to attack the nest to stalk you until he gets enough spits. If you aren't attacking the nest the hunter has no reason to engage you and you will never catch him if he's watching you. It's foolish to just waste your spit on a survivor like that.

Maybe the hunters you fight.

A smart hunter would use every second you choose not to attack the nest to stalk you until he gets enough spits. If you aren't attacking the nest the hunter has no reason to engage you and you will never catch him if he's watching you. It's foolish to just waste your spit on a survivor like that.

The Hunters are suppose to kill the Humans as well. So the smart thing to do will be killing the Humans while he can so the Humans can't hurt the nests. Sounds like you think like and/or play against the defensive type Hunters.

The hunter has all the time in the world to kill a survivor who isn't actively attacking the nests. It's not smart to run into a fight with survivors without having everything you need. The only time you should is when your nest is under attack and you need to defend it at any cost. The reason that seems smart to you is because it's beneficial for you to have the night hunter rush in without a plan and get killed. If he's not doing what you want then he's playing smart.

This is mode is not about hunting the night hunter. It's about destroying the nests before you run out of lives. They say this every time you start an invasion. If you honestly believe survivors should be able to hunt the hunter AND destroy the nest at the same time then you are one of the people deceived by the false illusion of power survivors had pre patch with ohks and the like. You were never meant to be that strong, if you were then the devs would have never nerfed the survivors strength.

Edited by jcks

Regardless of the changes made in the last Patch.  The Humans are still Overpowered.  This is true even for 1vs1.

I move towards the Nests.  Spam Dodge, until the Night Hunter has fired off all His spits. 

And on the off chance that I do get Stuck by a Spit, I simply crouch before it has time to Pop thereby nullifying the Spit, because "Be The Zombie" is Broken.

I hope the Human Imbalance and Exploits get Fixed in a Future Patch. 

The hunter has all the time in the world to kill a survivor who isn't actively attacking the nests. It's not smart to run into a fight with survivors without having everything you need. The only time you should is when your nest is under attack and you need to defend it at any cost. The reason that seems smart to you is because it's beneficial for you to have the night hunter rush in without a plan and get killed. If he's not doing what you want then he's playing smart.

This is mode is not about hunting the night hunter. It's about destroying the nests before you run out of lives. They say this every time you start an invasion. If you honestly believe survivors should be able to hunt the hunter AND destroy the nest at the same time then you are one of the people deceived by the false illusion of power survivors had pre patch with ohks and the like. You were never meant to be that strong, if you were then the devs would have never nerfed the survivors strength.

Calm down bro, it's just a different tactic lol. It's called being offensive and Hunters can be offensive too. Either the Humans become the prey or the Hunter becomes the hunted.

So basically you don't want the survivors to be able to hunt the night hunter??? that doesn't make sense it just sounds like your horrible at playing the hunter if the survivors weren't able to it wouldn't preassure the hunter to use his uv block or spits I think your just looking for an easy win.

Calm down bro, it's just a different tactic lol. It's called being offensive and Hunters can be offensive too. Either the Humans become the prey or the Hunter becomes the hunted.

That's just mind games that work on hunters who don't use spits wisely. It's no smarter than attacking a nest while the zombies are still alive.

The only reason the hunter should be hunted is if the skill gap between the survivor is large.

Edited by jcks

So basically you don't want the survivors to be able to hunt the night hunter??? that doesn't make sense it just sounds like your horrible at playing the hunter if the survivors weren't able to it wouldn't preassure the hunter to use his uv block or spits I think your just looking for an easy win.

this guys a chupacabra we just want the game to be balanced not just completely one sided uv spam rush have u even played night hunter or are u on ps4 n xbox because pc is a whole different level of this game not only that theres so many bugs n exploits all exploits are on humans side tthe on hunter got instantly got nerfed but human ones well thos have been around sense day one

Of course you don't HUNT the HUNTER. How does that even make sense in your mind? I guess you also think it's ok for a pack of gazelles to hunt and kill a lion.

You see devs? You see what kind of mindset you encourage by giving survivors every possible way to avoid death?

I don't know how strong the night hunter was at first to warrant making him what he is now but you've completely flipped the game mode on it's head as evidenced by the people who think it's ok to rush into the face of danger and hunt the night hunter. And they're mostly right because survivors have everything necessary to be a hunter. If you're going to give them this power then at least make it like evolve where going in by yourself is suicide.

Edited by jcks

Of course you don't HUNT the HUNTER. How does that even make sense in your mind. I guess you also think it's ok for a pack of gazelles to hunt and kill a lion.

You see devs? You see what kind of mindset you encourage by giving survivors every possible way to avoid death?

I don't know how strong the night hunter was at first to warrant making him what he is now but you've completely flipped the game mode on it's head as evidenced by the people who think it's ok to rush into the face of danger and hunt the night hunter. And they're mostly right because survivors have everything necessary to be a hunter. If you're going to give then this power then at least make it like evolve where going in by yourself is suicide.

def yes yes yes agreed appon this is the mindset of every survivor thats decent hunt the hunter down kill him then take one nest n repeat devs have destroyed this game mod already but that evlve style would be awsome just one OP as chupacabra hunter with these humans that work in fours to try to kill you