Sign in to follow this  
Broko

Problems With The Hunter

The unavoidable Hunter technique is the technique I used to get the spit on him. Not the kill, as the kill can easily be avoided (in a few occasions). With the game breaking technique you either interrupt the pounce and the spit will explode on you, or you don't interrupt it and die by the pounce. That's why the technique is unavoidable (regarding getting hit by the spit).

The tackle through the building was still in the air but it was still stupid.

You can't dodge in the air making these tackles unavoidable. Hopefully the developers can fix these issues.

All these clips are recorded with my friend just to show the issue on video except for the last clip. The last clip was with randoms.

Yes you can. I'll upload a clip soon.

Alright when you do show me how you can dodge in the air after a Hunter ground pounds you off of a building.

Even if you "might" be able to avoid these tackles it shouldn't be possible to perform these air tackles in the first place right? I'm pretty sure that they were intended to be able to tackle on the ground only.

Edited by Broko

I agree with the tackle thing BUT the uvblock+spit+pounce is a technique not a issue 😕 im a Survivor and that technique is very popular with the Hunters, also easy to beat, the uv light have a sniper range and the dodge is unlimited and fast so...

1. 9/10 times a tackle/pounce through a building is latency (that cant be fixed without limiting matches even further

2. ground pound slam is easily avoidable by anyone with brains and patience and who arent stupid enough to get stuck in a corner 

3.tackle can be avoided in mid air 

4.the uv spit pounce attack can be avoided by using master sense to track hunter and ensure you hit them with uv light before they get block on (drain even a QTR of energy and it screws that plan up ) or dodge everywhere nonstop chances are they will miss you completely with spit

5. humans can dfa a hunter in water which is worst then a tackle and very rarely will  hunter get to tackle in water 

how about you look at all the things that make survivors with a brain cell easy to win

1. 9/10 times a tackle/pounce through a building is latency (that cant be fixed without limiting matches even further

2. ground pound slam is easily avoidable by anyone with brains and patience and who arent stupid enough to get stuck in a corner

4.the uv spit pounce attack can be avoided by using master sense to track hunter and ensure you hit them with uv light before they get block on (drain even a QTR of energy and it screws that plan up ) or dodge everywhere nonstop chances are they will miss you completely with spit

5. humans can dfa a hunter in water which is worst then a tackle and very rarely will hunter get to tackle in water

how about you look at all the things that make survivors with a brain cell easy to win

Give this man a cookie 😅

Also here is a video of how to deal with Hunters that only do uvblock+spit+pounce

A simple solution if you don't like being invaded when on your own.

DISABLE THE INVASIONS, Until You are in a group large enough You feel confident You can win.

Honestly this Tactic the Hunter uses really is a Non Issue. I mean is the Night Hunter. He must have some Tactics the help Him Win.

5. humans can dfa a hunter in water which is worst then a tackle and very rarely will  hunter get to tackle in water 

The ground pound slam can be used too much in that matter and the radius of it prevents escape in these CQC situations.

If that's the case then show or tell me how it can be avoided in the air. I'm looking for solutions here not arguments.

Even if you do hit them with the UV before they UV block their energy still charges back up for them to be able to pounce again. They won't even do the trick if they're not close to having the energy to pounce so UV-ing them is not going to solve the problem. They'll just come back for the right moment and successfully use that technique on you. 

Dodging all over the place won't solve it either because as soon as the spit comes out they'll immediately attempt to pounce you. Thus getting you into the explosion radius of the spit because you can't move during the animation and BOOM! you got hit with it.

It doesn't matter how often it happens, it matters that it can happen. If it's not supposed to happen then it shouldn't be in the game.

A simple solution if you don't like being invaded when on your own.

DISABLE THE INVASIONS, Until You are in a group large enough You feel confident You can win.

Honestly this Tactic the Hunter uses really is a Non Issue. I mean is the Night Hunter. He must have some Tactics the help Him Win.

I don't mind being invaded, in fact I welcome it. I just don't like these issues.

Give this man a cookie

Also here is a video of how to deal with Hunters that only do uvblock+spit+pounce

Yeah I know you can avoid the death. I'm saying to avoid the spit is impossible.

theres no point talking to tc about it he will just be like the other ground pound guy

and remember if you cant beat it 1v1 then you have lost 1 life they have lost all three of their abilities and you have a life to destroy nests rinse and repeat

Oh well, that part is true, avoid the spit with that tactic is imposible BUT is not really a issue :-/ is tactic men...the Night Hunter right now is weak and underpowered against the Survivor is a 1vs1 :-/ let them be happy with that tactic...how many tactic we (the Survivor Master Race 😎) have?

Oh well, that part is true, avoid the spit with that tactic is imposible BUT is not really a issue :-/ is tactic men...the Night Hunter right now is weak and underpowered against the Survivor is a 1vs1 :-/ let them be happy with that tactic...how many tactic we (the Survivor Master Race ) have?

I'm up for Hunter's being able to have tactics, but there should always be a way to avoid all of them Hunter or Human. This one can't be avoided so it is an issue unfortunately. I use it myself and I know it's unfair to have the power to put one or more Humans into an automatic disadvantage with my spits.

I don't know how man the "Survivor Master Race" have, but if there is no possible way to avoid the "Survivor Master Race's" tactics then I wouldn't want them to be in the game either.

Edited by Broko

I'm up for Hunter's being able to have tactics, but there should always be a way to avoid all of them Hunter or Human. This one can't be avoided so it is an issue unfortunately. I use it myself and I know it's unfair to have the power to put one or more Humans into an automatic disadvantage with my spits.

I don't know how man the "Survivor Master Race" have, but if there is no possible way to avoid the "Survivor Master Race's" tactics then I wouldn't want them to be in the game either.

how about all the unbeatable human tactics then? water camping with safe house camping ? or non stop camo ? certain place you can trap a night hunter in for  easy win ? theres plenty of unbeatable tactics by humans spam dodge is the second easiest to do at level 5/4/5 i beat a 20 hunter using only dodge expcalibur (post patch)and flashlight no medkits or anything else

how about all the unbeatable human tactics then? water camping with safe house camping ? or non stop camo ? certain place you can trap a night hunter in for  easy win ? theres plenty of unbeatable tactics by humans spam dodge is the second easiest to do at level 5/4/5 i beat a 20 hunter using only dodge expcalibur (post patch)and flashlight no medkits or anything else

Yeah water camping is a problem. I've never thought of the non stop camo but it can be an issue even if they do stand out more with the zombie blood, but I wouldn't argue that it's a problem for the constant use of it. Yeah the dodge spam to dodge a tackle is an issue. I think they should be patched too, but in this post I'm only addressing the issues with the Hunters.

Yeah water camping is a problem. I've never thought of the non stop camo but it can be an issue even if they do stand out more with the zombie blood, but I wouldn't argue that it's a problem for the constant use of it. Yeah the dodge spam to dodge a tackle is an issue. I think they should be patched too, but in this post I'm only addressing the issues with the Hunters.

i have had 3 matches just on my level 10 that ive had nonstop camo potion drinkers (which dont forget if you get them with horde spit camo stops its effect instantly)

the problem is you and the other ground pound guy are only asking for nerfs to hunters all but 1 of your complaints are linked to 1 of 2 things either skill level(or lack of) or latency if they change matchmaking for latency matches will be even rarer skill level well if they make major nerfs to the hunter then btz will just stop all together 

the 1 complaint which imo doesnt even matter is tackle in water as it can only be used in maybe 4-5 spots what about humans being able to dfa hunters underwater? that can be used in any but the ocean areas (and certain spots still can be done anyway) 

the humans need nerfing well before the hunter

i have had 3 matches just on my level 10 that ive had nonstop camo potion drinkers (which dont forget if you get them with horde spit camo stops its effect instantly)

the problem is you and the other ground pound guy are only asking for nerfs to hunters all but 1 of your complaints are linked to 1 of 2 things either skill level(or lack of) or latency if they change matchmaking for latency matches will be even rarer skill level well if they make major nerfs to the hunter then btz will just stop all together 

the 1 complaint which imo doesnt even matter is tackle in water as it can only be used in maybe 4-5 spots what about humans being able to dfa hunters underwater? that can be used in any but the ocean areas (and certain spots still can be done anyway) 

the humans need nerfing well before the hunter

I guess tackling Humans through a building requires skill.

I'm complaining about the situation where you automatically get hit by the spit with the spit pounce trick. And the fact that tackling people in the air, through buildings, and in the water is possible. I don't think Humans should be able to DFA Hunters underwater either. Clearly you don't understand the point I'm trying to push out here.

Tendril doesnt stop DFA magnetism. How about you Stop trying to CQC Hunter on Roofs and do your objectuve

Well the objective is also to not die by the Hunter and killing the Hunter will prevent you from dying (by the Hunter) temporarily.

So it's also the objective to hunt down the Hunter.

in the air and water its only if theres a path that leads up to you through a building is latency if you want proof try tackling someone through a building when you dont have direct los to them or try tackling someone who is in the canels when there isnt a small ledge nearby there is some skill required in tackle but the one through a building is latency or lag 

and the actual objective says avoid the night hunter and destroy his nests not kill the night hunter and destroy his nests

After watching that video, it seem there is a different ground pound distance in console and PC or perhaps the latency

in your video with that distance between you and the hunter, the ground pound doesn't connect and yet in my screenshot which i think the distance is more far and yet its connected

http://prntscr.com/6lh3ad

i think the dev should look into this and check it whether it is the latency or there is some bug in PC.

after this i also look my old recorded video and it seem the hunter claw have also the same problem, they can really hit from a far (which i doubt all of them is latency problem since it happen with different player)

Give this man a cookie

btw if you still think ground pound spam is not exist

http://prntscr.com/6l4099

LOL are you kidding me with this video.. The humans can can perform a death from above on the zombie when he is in the water anytime and every time. They can do it from 10 stories high from a tower mid air and not take damage. It does not matter where the zombie is, water, land, mid air. You're complaining about being attacked in mid air or in the water, boo chupacabra hoo, Give me a break... Its rare a zombie can do anything to someone in the water and he should be able to. We should be able to pounce on people in the water since the humans can jump on top of us in the water and kill.. So much needs fixed in favor of the zombie. UV lamp range needs nerfed, death from above and drop kick lock on chance is too high, spit recharge takes too long, spawn time takes too long. The DEVS need to shorten the length in which weapons can reach out and kill or fix the hitboxes... Even in single player the melee weapons kill as if there is an invisible 5 feet added to the end of my blade. You can even reach out and loot things that shouldn't be within your grasp, its ridiculous. That same mechanic carries over into BTZ where it really shouldn't be. I am so sick of being killed when someone isn't even close to me "some of it is netcode", the camera turns to show who made the kill and I am like wtf how is that even possible! Or when I think I am out of reach of someone I will start a ground pound, and get killed by the magic ten foot machete. I know its not all ping because like I said, in single player you can loot and strike objects and zombies that should be too far away from you. For some awful reason the devs have the hitboxes at a 10 feet radius around our bodies.. Freaking humans locking on to the zombie when really he should be out of harms way. I don't see why the drop kick cant work like it does in single player. When ever I miss a drop kick, I land next to the zombie like I should. In BTZ how often do you land at a zombies feet? Never, it doesn't happen. You're like a metal ninja and the zombie is made out of magnets. Its so bad that a human can do a 180 drop kick midair, wtf!!! Some days I love BTZ, other days I just never want to see it again until its fixed. By the time that happens, I am afraid we will be playing some other game. Rant over.

Edited by SoloCreep

WTF guys, this is just embarrasing. Every time someone posts a post wanting changes to a human you go invading his thread with everything that's wrong with the hunter. I've seen it on multiple posts. it's off-topic and not what the OP wants to talk about. I too think the zombie is somewhat unbalanced. but the devs will defnitiely not listen to rabid dogs that can't accept a single other opinion on the forum!