My Power Skill level is at 24 although my others are not that high.

I have all the skills purchased on the Power skill set and was wondering if that is as high as it goes.

Seems kinda strange that we wouldn't gain any more skills than that, especially when I'm only about 22% through the game and I'm already maxed out on one skill.

Edited by Arizona Willie

Like No_Other_xD said, those are the max skill levels.

Survival (Medium difficulty to level up IMO) = max lvl 25

Agility (Hardest difficulty to level up IMO) = max lvl 24

Power (Easiest difficulty to level up IMO) =  max lvl 24

Edited by MrJellyPig

Like No_Other_xD said, those are the max skill levels.

Survival (Medium difficulty to level up IMO) = max lvl 25

Agility (Hardest difficulty to level up IMO) = max lvl 24

Power (Easiest difficulty to level up IMO) =  max lvl 24

i disagree survival is easiest as theres so many ways to level it power is medium as its easy to level up the higher you get and agility takes the longest but is that safest (just generally)

i disagree survival is easiest as theres so many ways to level it power is medium as its easy to level up the higher you get and agility takes the longest but is that safest (just generally)

That's why I put IMO (In my opinion) :) I didn't think anybody would bother to disagree with an opinion that's structured around how you personally play. It's ok to disagree, but I still stand by my opinion, it just all depends on how you play. I enjoyed going to the bridge in the slums at night and destroying everything on it, my power level FLEW up. Whenever I join games on people who haven't completed the game yet, they usually have power higher than anything else, but that's just based on my experience.

Edited by MrJellyPig

That's why I put IMO (In my opinion) :) I didn't think anybody would bother to disagree with an opinion that's structured around how you personally play. It's ok to disagree, but I still stand by my opinion, it just all depends on how you play. I enjoyed going to the bridge in the slums at night and destroying everything on it, my power level FLEW up. Whenever I join games on people who haven't completed the game yet, they usually have power higher than anything else, but that's just based on my experience.

yes i understand but heres a question for you can you level your power like that if you a. are alone and B. be lower then level 15 survivor and without a weapon given to you by someone else? power requires higher survivor to level fast but survivor doesnt require any of that (dupe glitch was instant 25 survivor anyway) and agility only requires running nothing else 

I thought agility was earned by climbing and jumping more than running.

It sure seems strange that a game this big would max out at only 25/24/24.

A player can max out all skills while still relatively early in the game and they have no further rewards to look forward to?

Strange game indeed.

yes i understand but heres a question for you can you level your power like that if you a. are alone and B. be lower then level 15 survivor and without a weapon given to you by someone else? power requires higher survivor to level fast but survivor doesnt require any of that (dupe glitch was instant 25 survivor anyway) and agility only requires running nothing else 

I thought agility was earned by climbing and jumping more than running.

It sure seems strange that a game this big would max out at only 25/24/24.

A player can max out all skills while still relatively early in the game and they have no further rewards to look forward to?

Strange game indeed.

when i say running i should of added on rooftops (jumping and climbing is required to do that) but there is also the running challenges that if you can get somewhere fast enough you get a heap of exp

I hate level caps as well. In fallout 3 I was unaware of the level cap and I maxed out @ about 25%....almost ruined the game for me. I blame it on older games where farming for exp and loot and hording everything. Even now my first instinct is to go level up for an upcoming challenge that never arrives...