MrJellyPig

Gold Weapons On Console, Broke?

Hello everyone. We all have our own Opinions and everyone is entitled to have their say. But please can You remain Civil with each other and avoid insults as this is counter productive to the Topic being discussed. Thank You.

Since the first day that I saw you in the forum, the way that you defends the devs and the game I knew that you was a shoeshine boy and now that you are a mod I knew I was right, question, are you going to punish people for old posts? for post before you were a mod?

the forum doesn't need mods other than for the threads flood, what the forum needs is more devs activity and news...future patches and dlcs dates...

a month has passed since the last patch...people complaining and complaining and the devs don't show up, 78 days +/- since release date, the game is almost at the death line, the only hope is the last dlc with the "big patch" that is only a rumor...78 days +/- since release date and the game is already at 50$ :-/ oldest games still at 60$...

You are right I have been defending the Devs and their Game because for One: All Games have Bugs and Balance Problems. And so rely on the Players and the Community to bring Light to such Issues. That is One of the reasons the Forums exist.

Techland have made  a very unique Zombie Themed Game with an Inovative and Fun PVP Component. Which I Myself have enjoyed. I have experienced My own problems with Dying Light and have made My suggestions known on the Forums, such as Criticizms about Balance Issues.

If I come across Posts that I deem to be Rude, Inflamatory or Offensive I will Moderate or Remove them regardless of when they have been Posted.  I will treat any such Posts in the same way, this is part of the responsability of being a Moderator.

Edited by Chaos_Deception

Hahahahahha you tell them but how bout them Golds any one? what's with all the mystery i feel like the government made the game with alians in area 51 on a sunday anything would b appreciated I'm comeing up on 500 hours and still haven't found even one if some one else has I'd like to know so I'm not just looking in vain thanks evryone

Yea but I don't want to loose hope techland seems like they actually care about what we want and I'm sure they will fix it or make it right some how I want to b supportive and give them the feedback they ask for and try not to b to negative just wish the devs would give some more info ill pute in the work/hours if that's what it takes I know the drop rate is low but how low I'm not going to take the word of the moders and know it all's I'd like to hear it from the devs that way we can figure at least a ruff guess of how many chests/demolishes we will have to face

I need to step in here. This is getting a bit of a mess. 

First of all - Gold weapons on consoles exist. We admit that they are hard to find, and we are tweaking the odds to be in the player favor to find them. Also, we are changing our Weapon Docket's a bit, so that players have a chance of getting a Gold Weapon from the dockets themselves. So, just to summarize - Gold Weapons do exist on consoles. 

Since the first day that I saw you in the forum, the way that you defends the devs and the game I knew that you was a shoeshine boy and now that you are a mod I knew I was right, question, are you going to punish people for old posts? for post before you were a mod?

the forum doesn't need mods other than for the threads flood, what the forum needs is more devs activity and news...future patches and dlcs dates...

a month has passed since the last patch...people complaining and complaining and the devs don't show up, 78 days +/- since release date, the game is almost at the death line, the only hope is the last dlc with the "big patch" that is only a rumor...78 days +/- since release date and the game is already at 50$ :-/ oldest games still at 60$...

No_Other_xD

We chose Chaos_Deception as a Mod because he was an active member that always helped other members of the forum, knows how to express himself well, and he provided us with valuable feedback. In our eyes, he has the potential to be a great Mod and a great asset to this community. So every one, please show respect to one another.  

In terms of future content and news - we will be providing you with information on what's happening with the game. We've just released the Developer Tools, and we will be giving you further updates on new content. We are working on updates, new weapons, and other great new things that will give you more of that "Dying Light Goodness" and once we have some solid info to show you - we will. When? Soon. 

@ michal napora

but could you say something about the 1 hit kill and damage discussion because it goes more and more ridiculous with the fight of both sides about" who are right" and " who not", or if a new difficult will add in the game.....it would be great to see that a developer could stop it and tell us something about it in a future patch, otherwise the discussion will never stop here.

i dont talk about it again, but a bit information would be great

thx

forgive me for my immature comment of "shoeshine boy", I got a little angry at the moment but not because you are now a mod but because i see changes.....changes that have nothing to do with the game and every single day that pass and is the same day that yesterday...takes away parts of love for the game...anyway, apology, no hard feelings?

No_Other_xD, It's all good. And just to say, I am just as Passionate about the Game as You and the rest of Our Community. 

But Please try to understand its not just a simple case of Buffing the Night Hunter or Nerfing the Humans.  Such changes need to be carefully measured before they are applied.

Because You have 3 Types of Player:

• The Human Players.
  • The Zombie Players.
  • The Zombie / Human Players.   

When You consider this, making changes to "Be The Zombie" is not such a simple case.  But given a bit more time, I'm sure Techland can make the necessary changes to Dying Light and Be The Zombie.

First of all - Gold weapons on consoles exist. We admit that they are hard to find, and we are tweaking the odds to be in the player favor to find them. Also, we are changing our Weapon Docket's a bit, so that players have a chance of getting a Gold Weapon from the dockets themselves. So, just to summarize - Gold Weapons do exist on consoles. 

No_Other_xD

We chose Chaos_Deception as a Mod because he was an active member that always helped other members of the forum, knows how to express himself well, and he provided us with valuable feedback. In our eyes, he has the potential to be a great Mod and a great asset to this community. So every one, please show respect to one another.  

In terms of future content and news - we will be providing you with information on what's happening with the game. We've just released the Developer Tools, and we will be giving you further updates on new content. We are working on updates, new weapons, and other great new things that will give you more of that "Dying Light Goodness" and once we have some solid info to show you - we will. When? Soon. 

That's great to hear they're being added to the weapon dockets. Would the developers also look into adding weapon dockets as a reward for turning in crate drops? That way collecting crate drops will still be useful after reaching survivor rank 25. 

@ MusicMan, that is a great idea about using the crate drops for dockets. Or have some kind of special drop once a toon reaches level 25. That could trigger these new special drops.

Tech could make them so they have a very limited time and you must book it to the site or the crate will be stolen. Then if you are successful you can turn it in to the quartermaster for a docket. This will give the high level players something to keep their interest.

I do not know a single person on PC that has had a Gold Weapon drop legit.  People are running around passing the weapons out to people now.  It must be a mod. They are not legit it seems after closer examination.  Some of them purporting to be gold are simply yellow and the same exact stats as orange so that is the giveaway.  There are some strange ones out there. Its possible some of them are legit but not sure.  People give me stuff all the time in the game and I give stuff to others too.  After you log this many hours there isn't much left to do except Rick Grimes Guided Tours.

Edited by Rick Grimes

That's probably true, as I was saying sooner in this topic, in Dead Island Riptide unique weapons such as Zed's demise were VERY rares and get them could be a 300 400 hour of playing. As I guess the rating on gold weapon is lesser thant that it was in DIR. And there is a mod on PC wich allows to buy everything in the game to the vendors. So There is great chance that a lot of gold weapons on PC are not legit. Wish all treasure hunters a good night and good luck. And feel Lucky that you can't mod on consoles, mods on PC just ruin the game's motivation.

Edited by Maxor

No_Other_xD

We chose Chaos_Deception as a Mod because he was an active member that always helped other members of the forum, knows how to express himself well, and he provided us with valuable feedback. In our eyes, he has the potential to be a great Mod and a great asset to this community. So every one, please show respect to one another.

Thank you very much for the info.

You already told that, by exploiting a chest spawn bug every 5 hours or so. Without exploit its just impossible that you had almost all legendaries so easilly. IM talking  about getting legendaries by playing not by waiting a specific chest to respawn.

Hmm but it didnt take so long like here in dying light...when i finished dead island, i FOUND 4 legendary......but by dying light after finishing 3 times.....nothing....its a bit to extrem, ok it is called gold(legendary)...but i think it kills the fun to search like a freak and nothing...

No_Other_xD

over 5 million playing the game and nobody found a legit gold weapon, lol,yep thats what i call hard to find.