MrJellyPig

Gold Weapons On Console, Broke?

You all can try it.....i know you can cut leg off and they still allive.....but you NEVER NEVER can hit theyr torso or arms without one hit kills.......hahahaha oh my god you are so sad......you never never need 3 or 4 hits at there torso or arms after reaching lvl 16 or hard+

You all can try it.....i know you can cut leg off and they still allive.....but you NEVER NEVER can hit theyr torso or arms without one hit kills.......hahahaha oh my god you are so sad......you never never need 3 or 4 hits at there torso or arms after reaching lvl 16 or hard+

Here is the video you narrow minded idiot https://youtu.be/sccS0j8BQ04

What are you talking about you f fool.....read all my comments i always mean the normal biters......ALWAYS thats why i talked about only TILL lvl 15 it is perfect.....the zombies in armor where always harder then the others.......i know that all time.....every comment by me means that f* normal zombies, which are all over the maps....omg.......thats why i am annoyed... because you wanne tell me something that makes no sense.......so common pls do it....restart a hard mode campaign and youmwill see, all normal biter (t-shirts etc.) Are till lvl 15 always hard to kill, you can cut theyr arms up and they are still alive.....but after lvl 15, you can kill them always with one hit at theyr torso or arms (baseball bat one hit legs).......but the armored zombies are always hard, always.....and i only want that the "normals"stay at theyr power like befor reaching lvl 15......so your talking is absolute bullshit......absolut.....you dont want to understand that i mean the normal biters ....the worker clothes zombies are like a littel "special harder zombie"....

i you think you are right, do it, try to cut a "t-shirt" zombies both arms and 3-4 hits kill.......you never will get it......because after lvl 15 it is gone!!!!!!!!!!

so understand it and stop you f* crying.........you blame yourself.....

You know exactly that i am right, because in your video you just watched out for the zombie in the white worker dress.....but you dont showed a video where you kill a "normal" shirt biter with cut arms up and 3 or 4 hits....

so now i stop talking with you because it wasted my time.....do what ever you want ..... i was talking about that problem with the "normals" 1 hit kills.....and you try to fight a disscusion with me about NOTHING.....

so write what ever you want, that only shows you dont know what i meaning all the time...

^ This guy is retarded, he's just another forum troll that make no sense in every comment he makes xD

The funny thing is now he will say my survival lvl 22 military machete is not right no no no never never.What this simple minded moron doesn't realize anyone can click to see all his posts on all the threads.To see how he keeps changeing what he said on each when he was proven wrong.First it was cannot cut off one leg without 1hk.That turned into 2 legs and 2 arms after i cut off 2 legs from the same zombie lol  

The funny thing is now he will say my survival lvl 22 military machete is not right no no no never never.What this simple minded moron doesn't realize anyone can click to see all his posts on all the threads.To see how he keeps changeing what he said on each when he was proven wrong.First it was cannot cut off one leg without 1hk.That turned into 2 legs and 2 arms after i cut off 2 legs from the same zombie lol  

It's not even rank 22. I told mire1 prior to your videos that at rank 25 my stock orange safety machete and boomerang blade take 2 hits to kill a Biter. The only time they're an instant kill is if I modify them with a weapon mod or blueprint, or they land a critical hit. 

I don't know why people are arguing all I want was to have 3-4 hits to kill a zombie dosent matter if the arms or legs come off it would be nice though

One problem is, 3-4 hits with what? A gold tier rune hammer with the god hammer mod and 3 kings mods or the average blue weapon? Gold tier aside, if a maxed out orange weapon takes 3-4 hits to kill a biter, how many hits would it take to kill that same biter with the average blue weapon?

Lets look at it differently by comparing it to Kingdom Hearts for example, going off your user name. What would the reaction be if someone went on a Kingdom Hearts board and said Critacal Mode is too easy after you have you reach max level, max special attacks, have the ultima weapons and max accessories etc, and demanded the developers raise the hp of all enemies so there are no more 1 hit kill enemies at end game. Most players would say the game is fine as is, and you can make the game harder for yourself by not maxing/using special abilities, not equipping the best gear, and by using exp zero in later games to stay lvl one the entire game or to not over level. The same thing applies here. You can not take certain skills, don't use the higher tier weapons and/or don't modify weapons to make the game harder. Not every game needs to have their difficulty level on par with FromSoftware's games. Even then, leveling up and getting better gear makes their games easier than when you're just starting out.

Oh, and mire1, you mentioned that the majority of players share your feelings wanting one hit kills to be removed. I did a quick poll and so far have 24 votes, not including the ones on this board. Out of 24 players so far, 21 have said the game is fine as is, while 4 wanted it changed. Out of the 21 that said the game is fine as is, 13 out of the 21 said they would stop playing the game and not buy future dlc. As well as being hesitant about buying another game from Techland, if they forced further changes that negatively impacted the way they play. Out of the 4 that wanted it changed, 2 wanted the change to be optional and not forced via a game settings option or a new difficulty level. No one was opposed to adding a new difficulty or making the change optional, however.

Edited by MusicMan05

I'm starting to get mad I have Ben farming and searching pute in the hours and can't find one devs say they are there but I'm gonna go ahead and say something is wrong can we get some real answers going crazy trying to find them

I'm starting to get mad I have Ben farming and searching pute in the hours and can't find one devs say they are there but I'm gonna go ahead and say something is wrong can we get some real answers going crazy trying to find them

They are there according to the devs. This was the last statement official statement:

Hey guys, 

I can see that the Gold Weapons are creating a bit of a ruckus. Now, to all the console players out there - they do exist on the PS4 and Xbox One. They are definitely there. However, they are very hard to find/come by. 
We are discussing the possibility of changing the odds of getting them to be stacked in your favor, ie making it a bit easier to find them, but I do guarantee that the Gold Weapons are definitely in the game.  

Keep looking guys. They are out there.

According to PC players the odds to find a gold tier are 0.1% compared to the 2% spawn chance of orange tier from hard/very hard locks and Demolishers. Just remember how rare orange weapons are to find (not counting shops) and that gold weapons are 20x rarer to get by comparison. Since they were added I haven't found one, but in comparison I've only come across 8 orange weapons.

Edited by MusicMan05

I've come across loads man and still going strong but getting kinda burnt oh the hours I've spent just want some info I killed the demolishes and picked the locks ill keep trying but it is getting tiresome

I've come across loads man and still going strong but getting kinda burnt oh the hours I've spent just want some info I killed the demolishes and picked the locks ill keep trying but it is getting tiresome

Same here. Right now it's more, if i come across one as I regularly play great, but I'm done with focusing on farming chests/vans and Demolishers in the hopes one will appear. Otherwise I've been playing other games more until the next update/dlc releases.

It's not even rank 22. I told mire1 prior to your videos that at rank 25 my stock orange safety machete and boomerang blade take 2 hits to kill a Biter. The only time they're an instant kill is if I modify them with a weapon mod or blueprint, or they land a critical hit.

One problem is, 3-4 hits with what? A gold tier rune hammer with the god hammer mod and 3 kings mods or the average blue weapon? Gold tier aside, if a maxed out orange weapon takes 3-4 hits to kill a biter, how many hits would it take to kill that same biter with the average blue weapon?

Lets look at it differently by comparing it to Kingdom Hearts for example, going off your user name. What would the reaction be if someone went on a Kingdom Hearts board and said Critacal Mode is too easy after you have you reach max level, max special attacks, have the ultima weapons and max accessories etc, and demanded the developers raise the hp of all enemies so there are no more 1 hit kill enemies at end game. Most players would say the game is fine as is, and you can make the game harder for yourself by not maxing/using special abilities, not equipping the best gear, and by using exp zero in later games to stay lvl one the entire game or to not over level. The same thing applies here. You can not take certain skills, don't use the higher tier weapons and/or don't modify weapons to make the game harder. Not every game needs to have their difficulty level on par with FromSoftware's games. Even then, leveling up and getting better gear makes their games easier than when you're just starting out.

Oh, and mire1, you mentioned that the majority of players share your feelings wanting one hit kills to be removed. I did a quick poll and so far have 24 votes, not including the ones on this board. Out of 24 players so far, 21 have said the game is fine as is, while 4 wanted it changed. Out of the 21 that said the game is fine as is, 13 out of the 21 said they would stop playing the game and not buy future dlc. As well as being hesitant about buying another game from Techland, if they forced further changes that negatively impacted the way they play. Out of the 4 that wanted it changed, 2 wanted the change to be optional and not forced via a game settings option or a new difficulty level. No one was opposed to adding a new difficulty or making the change optional, however.

Actually I love kingdom hearts can't wait for 3, sorry off topic, and sorry for not clarifying what I ment in the post I mean 3-4 hits for purple weapons and below , legendarys and the infamous gold weapons are fine where they stand, actually this is why I don't like one hit kills it makes finding a legendary even more satisfying y'know

Here you are you narrow minded idiot why don't you show some videos of your character power,survival ect and weapons you use youtube is free and you don't need PS plus of a good internet to upload it you narrow minded idiot https://youtu.be/djgocwHUsF8

and where is your weapon dmg?????ßß i cant seee hahahahah narrow idiot

and ok one hits arent good for hard mode......becaause i play the game and i do always one hits....always....and the difficult is hard mode.....HARD MODE!!!!! on hard mode all zombies must be strong.......and i ust say i tryed it....on lvl 11 with an 286 dmg axe ( with the axe you need 4 hits to kill a zombie)....and so i run into a group of 25 biters, and i win it.....with a great great and perfect fight......so dont tell me it is impossible to win against a big group WITHOUT one hit kills......you only must slide back, dropkicks.....but you all talking about it is to hard for you to kill a group without one hits.....

all you are talking shows only you arent ready for a HARD mode difficult......because on hard mode, all must be hard, because it is namend HARD MODE, HARD MODE.......so what are you talking about....go play normal if you find it is to hard with the 3-4 hit........it is not to hard....it is exectly perfect for a hard difficult...

so answer me the question why you think the one hit kills are good in HARD mode.....tell it to me!!!.....because it is not impossible.....i run so often trough a group of 20-30 and i DONT die !!!!......i think you gus are to stupid to fight against the zombies.....hahahaha

and again....it is  HARD mode.....i can see you are not ready for hard mode....

why you want to tell me something different.....it is HARD MODE FREAkS!!!!!

you only must restart a hard mode campaign......and till lvl 15 you will see the difference of the color damage......so dont tell me it is impossible....till lvl 15 it works.....after that it is gone!.....its hard mode!!1 after reaching lvl 15 it goes to normal mode......so answer me why you think it is good.....tell me!.....it is HArD MODE, i must alwas repeat it because your talking sounds like normal players

and why you always want to tell me that there arent any one hit kills??? much people talked about it befor....so why you talking about it isnt there?? because i play the game too so dont tell me i am a lier..........i really cant understand why you dissagree...you know in the game are one hit kills.....just because you are reaching a level or maybe one situation without one hits, you wanne tell me that there are not any one hit kills??.....and for HARD mode are one hit kills a absolute NO go......it must be all time like at beginning of hard mode where you play till lvl 15....so tell me why it is gone after reaching lvl 15?...why??? ...and on hard mode + it is also not there.....maybe at 90 % it needs 2 or 3 hits.....but why so late?? why it isn´t consistent 3-or4 hits like at the beginning??  you cant answer it....i reall dont know what you want from me.....because there are one hits....

and why you always want to tell me that there arent any one hit kills??? much people talked about it befor....so why you talking about it isnt there?? because i play the game too so dont tell me i am a lier..........i really cant understand why you dissagree...you know in the game are one hit kills.....just because you are reaching a level or maybe one situation without one hits, you wanne tell me that there are not any one hit kills??.....and for HARD mode are one hit kills a absolute NO go......it must be all time like at beginning of hard mode where you play till lvl 15....so tell me why it is gone after reaching lvl 15?...why??? ...and on hard mode + it is also not there.....maybe at 90 % it needs 2 or 3 hits.....but why so late?? why it isn´t consistent 3-or4 hits like at the beginning??  you cant answer it....i reall dont know what you want from me.....because there are one hits....

Dude, no ones saying that there are no one hit kills, but you are claiming everything is a one hit kill, even after being provided with evidence that not everything is killable with one hit....... Personally i think the only one hit kills on any difficulty should be decapitations or headshots from a gun, but nevermind, it's not like it makes the game unplayable

We're not saying there aren't one hit kills. There are, when you're using weapons with 2000+ damage, not 800 damage as you're claiming, or land a critical hit with a lower damage weapon. What we're disputing is your claims that everything is a one hit kill once you hit rank 15. If that's true than, why am I taking two hits to kill a biter at rank 25 with an orange safety blade or boomerang machete? Heck, i even grabbed a green baseball bat I found it was taking anywhere between 3-6 hits to kill biters, with the occasional critical hit to the head being an instant kill. And I guess you don't play many rpgs and just action games then. Even on hard, once you get to a higher level and get better equipment, you're able to kill early enemy types in one hit. Tell me, how many other games with levels and leveled loot have you doing the exact same damage to the enemies at low level with junk gear vs higher level with better gear?

Even then, since it's hard mode and you want hard fights, don't fight the easiest enemy types. Fight the harder Infected such as Volitales and Demolishers and tell us that they're not harder on hard mode vs normal. Actually even compare the normal mode biters vs the hard mode ones and tell us they're not harder. And if you feel the weapon are to strong against biters, don't use them again biters. Take a 90-100 damage weapon from the quartermaster to use against weaker enemies, and use your best weapons when fighting the stronger Infected. Or try a no weapon/grappling hook play through on normal for a challenge. (You could even try hard or hard game+ for an even tougher challenge, but good luck with the boss fights) 

Also telling us in your previous comment that we're obviously not ready for hard mode and should stay on normal.... Have you not read when we've said we've completed hard mode and unlocked the outfits for doing so? If you payed any attention at all you'd see that Sindak is wearing the Trick-or-Treat out fit in all of the videos, if you needed proof. 

I'd also like to see that video of you running straight through a group of 20-30 infected, only holding the the left stick forward while mashing R2 on hard mode+ and not die. That usually results in getting grabbed by a biter from the side/behind you and then quickly getting ganged up on.

Dude, no ones saying that there are no one hit kills, but you are claiming everything is a one hit kill, even after being provided with evidence that not everything is killable with one hit....... Personally i think the only one hit kills on any difficulty should be decapitations or headshots from a gun, but nevermind, it's not like it makes the game unplayable

I agree and there is evidence that one kills aren't everywhere but majority of weapons are and in a previous post I think purple rarity and lower should be around 3-4 hit and more hits for lower grade weapons

I agree and there is evidence that one kills aren't everywhere but majority of weapons are and in a previous post I think purple rarity and lower should be around 3-4 hit and more hits for lower grade weapons

I have had stock purple weapons, not counting the katana, take 3 hits to kill. Another thing I've noticed is attacking the legs does less damage to the zombie vs attacking the arms/torso. Using my orange angel sword boomerang blade with a little over 1800 dmg, I was surprised to see that I could chop off both legs and the biter was still alive crawling around. So long as it didn't get electrocuted/lit on fire. Normally the biters are dead with 1-2 hits with that weapon. 

Now then, I'm not against them having the option to raise the health with a nightmare difficulty, like you've suggested. But mire1s stance that all one hit kill weapons on hard need to go is a bit much. Giving humans, biters, virals and toads quadruple health wouldn't make them harder to fight, they'd just become more tedious to fight on hard. It would also make the kill challenges impossible to finish and we don't even know how hard the Bozak Horde will be. Even then, one hit kill options would still exist in the game via environmental one hit kills, such as spikes, fence/car traps, or skills, such as stomp, take down, stun kill, drop attack. Let's say the developers did what mire1 wants and added quadruple health for them. Would mire1 or someone else's next request be to remove all one hit kill options because any form of one hit kill turns hard mode into easy mode? How about removing camouflage, because that skill also turns hard mode into easy mode since you can walk past the Infected or attack without drawing the attention of other Infected? Or even disabling the perks for unlimited stamina for attacking/sprinting because it negates hard mode's lower stamina?

The only thing I feel that needs higher health is the survivors in Old Town. Nothing like seeing the blue icon, but by the time you get to them the goon/demolisher has already killed them or kills the remaining survivor before you have a chance to do anything outside of freezing the demolisher. 

I have had stock purple weapons, not counting the katana, take 3 hits to kill. Another thing I've noticed is attacking the legs does less damage to the zombie vs attacking the arms/torso. Using my orange angel sword boomerang blade with a little over 1800 dmg, I was surprised to see that I could chop off both legs and the biter was still alive crawling around. So long as it didn't get electrocuted/lit on fire. Normally the biters are dead with 1-2 hits with that weapon.

Now then, I'm not against them having the option to raise the health with a nightmare difficulty, like you've suggested. But mire1s stance that all one hit kill weapons on hard need to go is a bit much. Giving humans, biters, virals and toads quadruple health wouldn't make them harder to fight, they'd just become more tedious to fight on hard. It would also make the kill challenges impossible to finish and we don't even know how hard the Bozak Horde will be. Even then, one hit kill options would still exist in the game via environmental one hit kills, such as spikes, fence/car traps, or skills, such as stomp, take down, stun kill, drop attack. Let's say the developers did what mire1 wants and added quadruple health for them. Would mire1 or someone else's next request be to remove all one hit kill options because any form of one hit kill turns hard mode into easy mode? How about removing camouflage, because that skill also turns hard mode into easy mode since you can walk past the Infected or attack without drawing the attention of other Infected? Or even disabling the perks for unlimited stamina for attacking/sprinting because it negates hard mode's lower stamina?

The only thing I feel that needs higher health is the survivors in Old Town. Nothing like seeing the blue icon, but by the time you get to them the goon/demolisher has already killed them or kills the remaining survivor before you have a chance to do anything outside of freezing the demolisher.

If I may ask where do you spend your time fighting because if it's old town then some of the zombies are ok but everywhere else they are notably easy heck after reading all the responses defending high dmg out put (still don't understand the love for it) maybe this could all be solved with a new difficulty or a way to personally tweak hard mode for each player

The topic is about gold weapons has any one found one or is there any new info spend a lot of time looking how much time is it going to take I have over 400 hours on the game just want info not a hand out or a bunch of crud about one hit kills there's a thread for that

If I may ask where do you spend your time fighting because if it's old town then some of the zombies are ok but everywhere else they are notably easy heck after reading all the responses defending high dmg out put (still don't understand the love for it) maybe this could all be solved with a new difficulty or a way to personally tweak hard mode for each player

It's been a mix of the Slums and Old Town. primarily around the locations I'd use when farming hard locks/police vans for Orange Weapons. So the Infamy Bridge, and the streets of Old Town, near the Loft, and the large square with the stage that sometimes a Demolisher fighting Survivors. 

Anyways, I was only pointing out earlier that the Gold Tier weapons are better then the Purple/Orange tier weapons the shops sell. And that they have their uses outside of the damage put. Even taking the damage stat into consideration, sure they'd be overkill against weaker enemy types, but on hard game+, they'd be useful when facing Volitles and Demolishers.I didn't think that this would continue the argument from your topic. As I've said, I have no problem with it being added in as an optional change, just a forced permanent change. 

The topic is about gold weapons has any one found one or is there any new info spend a lot of time looking how much time is it going to take I have over 400 hours on the game just want info not a hand out or a bunch of crud about one hit kills there's a thread for that

The last time we heard official word about them was the post I quoted yesterday. We might not get anymore info about it until next month when the Bozak Horde is out.