MrJellyPig

Gold Weapons On Console, Broke?

He had obviously modded his PC files for the drop rate % to increase, if you check his inventory he had even more gold weapons, NOBODY has that many let alone has one without modding the files.. Don't trust this vid as legit gameplay. Also look how much cash he has in his inventory.. definitely an exploiter/modder. ($1051922) Nobody has over $1 million and plays legit at the same time.

getting that sort of money is easy without cheating, yes you can mod the weapons to gold color, but look at the name of the 2 other weapons.

Of course the video is legit, but he found THREE gold weapons??? Never never never....i really think he low up the drop % with a mod.....otherwise i think he plays 24 hours a day and that 3 months

Hey guys, 

I can see that the Gold Weapons are creating a bit of a ruckus. Now, to all the console players out there - they do exist on the PS4 and Xbox One. They are definitely there. However, they are very hard to find/come by. 
We are discussing the possibility of changing the odds of getting them to be stacked in your favor, ie making it a bit easier to find them, but I do guarantee that the Gold Weapons are definitely in the game.  

Keep looking guys. They are out there.

Are they on all difficulty levels Normal, Normal + and Hard? because on completing normal i've not even seen a new one of the 50 weapons let a lone the gold tier..

Getting a million dollars in the game legitimately is really not that hard. Once you get to the higher levels you are selling weapons at $2000 to $3000 a pop. Just go running around OT and open all the vans and chests you find. If you dedicate some time to just trying to collect weapons for sale, you will amass a small fortune in not time at all.

regaredless of wether his inventory is legit or not the dude is still on pc so we can not be sure if he has changed the drop rate for them or modded them into the game either way.

I'm on PC never seen one, completed a run through.

But once you are level 25 and all weapons are 1 hit kills it hardly makes a differece which colour it is.

Not all weapons are one hit kills one hard game+, and even then it's only against the weaker Infected types. I've been paying closer attention to how many hits it's takes to kill and noticed that an unmodded orange weapon takes two hits to kill a Biter, assuming the first one doesn't crit. The only time all weapons a one hit kill is when playing on normal.  Anyways, damage aside, colour makes a difference, as it determines how long the weapon will last. A gold tier has higher durability and an extra repair over an orange tier. 

Not all weapons are one hit kills one hard game+, and even then it's only against the weaker Infected types. I've been paying closer attention to how many hits it's takes to kill and noticed that an unmodded orange weapon takes two hits to kill a Biter, assuming the first one doesn't crit. The only time all weapons a one hit kill is when playing on normal.  Anyways, damage aside, colour makes a difference, as it determines how long the weapon will last. A gold tier has higher durability and an extra repair over an orange tier. 

Ok, but we  want to  cut zombies arms and legs and they still try to kill you without arms or leg, it makes so  much fun,  3-4 hits

Ok, but we  want to  cut zombies arms and legs and they still try to kill you without arms or leg, it makes so  much fun,  3-4 hits

Go into options then controls turn off auto aims.I can cut legs off any amount of zombies ever hit zombies in there legs with bats and they still live crawling on the ground.Even cut off there other leg when there on the ground crawling.Even hit them with a bat in the other leg and they still don't die.Want video proff?

Then don't use modded orange weapons or orange weapons at all against biters. So far I have tested a standard orange safety machete and an orange boomerang blade and it took two hits to kill a hard game+ biter, as long as the first hit wasn't critical. This allowed one to chop off the arm and the second to finish it off. Use blue weapons and don't modify them if you want to take multiple hits to kill a biter at max rank. (If you do want to modify weapons with blueprints, then don't take the skills that increase damage or critical hit chance.) What's fun to you could be tedious and boring to another.

Then don't use modded orange weapons or orange weapons at all against biters. So far I have tested a standard orange safety machete and an orange boomerang blade and it took two hits to kill a hard game+ biter, as long as the first hit wasn't critical. This allowed one to chop off the arm and the second to finish it off. Use blue weapons and don't modify them if you want to take multiple hits to kill a biter at max rank. (If you do want to modify weapons with blueprints, then don't take the skills that increase damage or critical hit chance.) What's fun to you could be tedious and boring to another.

Read my comments fool..... I never use modded weapons....Now i see you are  only looking for a fight

so you are going to spend countless hours searching for a gold weapon that you wont use because if you do it will wear out , does not make sense  , i have spent 50 hours lock-picking police vans and killing demolishes  , no gold , max level ps4 , completed hard mode twice , great game but enough lock picking already.

Yet your comments are aggressive, so it appears you're the one looking for fights while other people are trying to discussing it with you. Besides you're the one who tends to not read or conveniently read over parts. In your post in the other topic you said you don't use weapon mods that increase power or any of the power tree skills. I was talking about modding weapons with blueprints and the survivor skills that increase blueprint damage and the critical hit chance of weapons modded with blueprints. Not weapon mods to increase damage or power skills.You even said yourself that you don't use orange tier blueprints, but the survivor skill for blueprints applies to all tiers. 

I get annoyed because they don read tha i DONT use modds or something else.....haha now i must laugh , common read my last post onthe other topic and we are all happy ;)

Here is video proof if 1 is not enough for you.Tell me what weapon,blueprint,mods you use and i will  make a video of alot with there legs cut off in the street https://youtu.be/K0x5Xe8TlfY

Edited by Sindak

404 not found....Not only cut legs off, both arms , everything, or do you dont know how to have funny fights with zombies?....And why wat blueprints? I told i almost dont use....but you can try, take a 800 or 900 dmg weapon withot everything and show me your 3 or 4 hits.....

You guys just must make your own topic "we love easy one hit kills on hard mode after reaching lvl 15"

Sorry, but even at the start you can't cut off all limbs and have the zombie live as you're requesting to see. And an 800 damage weapon does take 3 hits to kill zombie, as long as it doesn't do a critical hit. Heck even a 1500 dmg weapon takes two or three hits to kill a biter, unless it's a critical hit. Edit: I just watched Sindak's video and that was two leg hits with a 1500 damage weapon and a head stomp to finish off.

Besides, creating another topic about this would be pointless. If someone did create a topic saying the damage end game is fine as is, the same discussion would take place there. There's no need to flood the board with more topics about the same discussion. 

Edited by MusicMan05

Its fixed just tell me what weapon you use Mire i will do the same with it

again.......use on hard mode survive level 19 a 800 or 900 damage weapon, without everything ( there is no difference which weapon you use, all are same)......and the go and try to cut both arms or legs, but the zombies didnt must die, they must still try to catch you without arms....show me......

and i think there is no sense to mustuse a weopon on high lvl without any modds or blueprints to dont do one hits...,..it must be so that i can use blueprints and mods and till need 3 or 4 hits to kill......and now it is no difference which weapon, if i use all power skills, or if i dont use anything.....on high lvls all weapons do one hits...

again.......use on hard mode survive level 19 a 800 or 900 damage weapon, without everything ( there is no difference which weapon you use, all are same)......and the go and try to cut both arms or legs, but the zombies didnt must die, they must still try to catch you without arms....show me......

and i think there is no sense to mustuse a weopon on high lvl without any modds or blueprints to dont do one hits...,..it must be so that i can use blueprints and mods and till need 3 or 4 hits to kill......and now it is no difference which weapon, if i use all power skills, or if i dont use anything.....on high lvls all weapons do one hits...

You are a narrow minded idiot.My wep was orange with toxic reaper blueprint and 3mods. I even showed it in the video.I can officially say you win the moron of the year award. 

Ok then show me you cut both arm .....show me common you narred idiot......i play on hard + too....and i can kill 4 zombies with one hit.......i know SOMETIMES YOU CAN CUT LEG OFF sometimes! Very rare......so show me a video where you cut arms up and need 3 or 4 hits........you cant show it because you know it dont goes ^^

IT DIDNT WORKS...SO DONT TELL ME SOMETHING DIFFERENT.....THERE ARE ALWASY ONE HITS AND TORSO CUT UPS.....ALWAYS.........I CAN RUN TROUGH A HORDE OF THEM......I PLAY THE GAME TOO, SO DONT TELL ME SOMETHING STUPID......SHOW ME YOUR HARD MODE VIDEO WHERE YOU CUT BOTH ARMS UP AND NEED 3 OR 4 HITS......DO IT