Sign in to follow this  
MNP

Guns Don't Need Rarity (And Sucks At This Point)

When finding and useing guns, I have noticed one major flaw about them; they are all the same, every gun with the same name have the exact same stats, no matter their rarity.

After playing as a max level for a looong time, I have found/bought (mostly found) a lot of weapons, and nothing annoys me more, than the guns.

The price is the same, the damage, RoF, accuracy, magazine size, EVERYTHING is the same, as long as the name is the same, and it's pissing me off, I hope Techland is going to change it a little in the future (like gun mods/attachments, and the rarity decides how many can be attached), but for now it SUCKS.

Had the same pistol (a blue german) since level 4, still have it, and haven't found an other german pistol with other stats, it still kills zombies as well as a "level 25" pistol.

That was at least better in Dead Island.

Allso, please remeber that guns are loud, and therefor attracts virals (many "random" players keep useing guns to fend off virals, but ironically, it just attacts more)

i found a legendary pistol at level 4. nearly gave it to dawud. but figured he could wait for a blue or green gun. ive noticed that they do seem to have different damage numbers now but thats about it, nothing else changes an it would be nice if they had something tht made them worth looking for or finding.

Edited by championpuffa

Well, this game tries to do realism. And if you go to the store and buy 2 M9's they won't be very different...

True the m9 from a store might be the same but i can get diffrent ammo mushrooming bullet Armour pircing for the huge chargers or insindiary bullets ... but when it comes to a shotgun theres a 410 a 10 gauge a 12 gauge and pump and semi auto and many more any of wich do diffrent damage i hope they add in diffrent ammo types as well, bird shot , trippel Ot , and sluggs and ammo blueprints

Edited by thisguyy

True the m9 from a store might be the same but i can get diffrent ammo mushrooming bullet Armour pircing for the huge chargers or insindiary bullets ... but when it comes to a shotgun theres a 410 a 10 gauge a 12 gauge and pump and semi auto and many more any of wich do diffrent damage i hope they add in diffrent ammo types as well, bird shot , trippel Ot , and sluggs and ammo blueprints

It is true that said ammunition exists... The game isn't set in Murica however. It's set in Harran / Turkey and if you hadn't noticed, they are quite poor. Millitary / police who own the guns that you use aren't really going to be using various ammo types. Can you imagine NATO with insiniary rounds?

Accept that guns is guns, bullets is bullets. It isn't America and there isn't a reason for these ammo types to be there, unless you manage to meet someone who can perhaps make them? Or teach you how to make them.

Re Gun damage, i've got 3x different Police rifles with 3x different damage levels.

New guns woop woop. It might not be soon as they said it was on there "to do" list. I also just noticed the pistol ammo says .45 on the box instead of 9mm. Lol.

Edited by Crinkels