anarchics

Posible Cheater

hi as soon as i came accross this i had to well come here

on mp with unlimited hp, checked his steam page he has 2 vacbans already so prob a cheater

here a link to his profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/jammilltheonly/

and heres a screenie of him

2015_03_21_00004.jpg

He was also running very fast too fast for the speed booster, i have a clip of him on my shadow play, any thing can be done?

Edited by anarchics

i dont know what anti cheat system is inn place, on pc every one has hunters disabled, can find one a hour if lucky (for a 10 min game) is there any way where ceaters can not play onlien? is this a vac game? or just chesters will win? as i am so looking forward to the next update/dlc, id anything i still like punkbuster, cheat and get ip banned buying game again will fail, thats if this game has any anti cheat

Be the zombie mode is awesome and super fun! I don't understand why anyone would turn it completely off.  You get a hunter gland for a potion and a chance to win a Gold Tier weapon, I am not passing that up. Some people just don't give themselves a chance to learn how to fight against him, which is pretty simple. Equip the UV lamp, flares, a potion of your choice "cloak or Night Hunter", the grapple hook and you are are almost unstoppable. 

No not everyone on PC has it disabled.. I could load it up right now I and promise you 10 games to invade would pop up. Finding a game to invade shouldn't be that hard. There are times when it is hard, but not always. Maybe you have horrible internet, maybe you live in the middle of nowhere in Egypt, or you are connecting to bad peers. No idea but one game per hour sounds extreme.

No there is no anti-cheat and this game does not use VAC. I also came up against a cheater, so I looked at his Steam profile. He also had a VAC ban..

one more unlimited uv light, can we get a anti cheat system in place?

and to post above i have a 152 mb line & live in uk there is no games, yes some u can join that just gives an error, other they drop out instanly, but there are some games with honest players

2015_03_22_00001.jpg

Edited by anarchics

I dont think techland will do any thing as they have stated when the game came out they the support modding ... there is even a thread in the forms just 4 modding tools... this is why i didnt buy it 4 the pc modders and pvp should never ever ever be suported by a company other wise u get jerks like that who ruin the game seen matches were the hunter and humans had 1 million hp WTF is the point in doing that hopfuly teachland stops letting them (modders) ruin it for every 1 els or its just gana end up being like diablo3 where 99% of people who play it are modders and the rest of the people just stop playing it

Edited by thisguyy

modders & vanilla players can not play together, (thats what it said on last update) these people are useing cheat engin to get an advarntage or some hack they bought, i hope something will be done, i love this game can not wait for the cars & other dlc, cheaters are just messing it up.

nvm after just faceing 45 min waing for a game to even play on whats the poit pc side be the zombie is dead, planet side 2 here i come baby

Yes its a shame so many people have the be the Z mode turned off do to modders abusing the game it such a unfair way. They should add some mod detecter so if you join a game and the hunter / human is modded it gives you an automatic win and all the XP .

Edited by thisguyy

i am starting to lose hope in this, this is not dead island 3 its cheat heaven, since last post i hae 9 drop outs and atlest 36 games with the hackers deepsilver would not of allowed game play like this.

the main selling point of game be the zombie is just cheaters, even with dlc the devs must do something, or game price must fall to £4 not £55 like i paid

Edited by anarchics

Yes its a shame so many people have the be the Z mode turned off do to modders abusing the game it such a unfair way. They should add some mod detecter so if you join a game and the hunter / human is modded it gives you an automatic win and all the XP .

Do you not listen? Modders cannot play with us.. They can only play with other modders. The cheaters are not modders, they are using programs that allow them to cheat. One more time, they are not mods, they are not modders..

Yes they are moders there using out side programs to alther gameplay that called modding lol

no hacking and modding are different modding in most pc games you can play with poeple with the same mods as you , hacking on the other hand allows one to alter game script for oneself to gain unfair advantages (99% of hacks) example a mod might be used by everyone to remove hud , while hacking a hunter might have unlimited health and energy 

hacking:Using something and change it, and make it do what you want with it. 

Commonly used in the opensource communety becose every one can (re)use eatch other source code. 

Confusing a computer program to give you access to that machine is also a hack. Doing this becose you want to test securety is a white hat 

Intendedly useing a hack to take over that pc to do your bidding is a cracker orblack hat

Downloading hacks and try them to gain access to a computer with out knowing that it realy does is a script kiddy

modding :The act of changing a game to make it another, or add features previously unavailable, old, or previously nonexistant. It is commonly done in PC games. 

Despite popular belief, modding IS NOT simply changing attacks of characters such as in RTS games or making them available to create, also in RTS games. 

REAL modding is changing models and/or making new models.

i dont know what anti cheat system is inn place, on pc every one has hunters disabled, can find one a hour if lucky (for a 10 min game) is there any way where ceaters can not play onlien? is this a vac game? or just chesters will win? as i am so looking forward to the next update/dlc, id anything i still like punkbuster, cheat and get ip banned buying game again will fail, thats if this game has any anti cheat

You may not run into many games for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to...

Their game files or mods may not be compatible to join your game...

There may be one or more of a wide variety of network factors:

1. network security of you or the player attempting to connect. (Wpa2 seems to work best for me.)

2. Firewalls or security software.

3. Great download but low upload can prevent connections and decrease game performance of other players in your game.

4. Packet loss, which is very difficult to detect, but can limit your connectibility among other anomalies.

last reply is what a 7 year old kid? that is new to pc gaming?

1. network security of you or the player attempting to connect. (Wpa2 seems to work best for me.)

you mean your wirless key? i am wired
2. Firewalls or security software.

all off as i am a gamier
3. Great download but low upload can prevent connections and decrease game performance of other players in your game.

i have a 120mb line with what 10mb upload this game needs more than that?
4. Packet loss, which is very difficult to detect, but can limit your connectibility among other anomalies.

if your playing from uk to china yes?

as for game files its called cheat engine, here is the link cheatengine.org

from wiki

"Cheat Engine, commonly abbreviated as CE, is an open source memory scanner/hex editor/debugger created by Eric Heijnen ("Dark Byte") for the Windows operating system.[3] Cheat Engine is mostly used for cheating in computer games, and is sometimes modified and recompiled to evade detection. This program resembles L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software, TSearch, and ArtMoney. It searches for values input by the user with a wide variety of options that allow the user to find and sort through the computer's memory. Cheat Engine can also create standalone trainers that can operate independently of Cheat Engine."

and since i made first post they are still on here using that chupacabra, why is their still no anti cheat ...

i am glade i bought the session pass as id never buy a game that well cheaters killed & let cheters still play

i can supply a video of cheaters with latest up date 3 days ago ...       

if cheaters was delt with pc players will be in to the game and gain  more.

Techland employ me and i make sure no cheaters can play

or just try the game out online for your self, or can i just work out to no die as hunter?, will be a simple cheat engine values change, as all i am thinking can not win join them as i have lost 200hrs vs cheats nothing has been done about

need i say more??

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cheat+engin+dying+light+multiplayer&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=V3FnVdrxN4H-UJbpgZAC#q=cheat+engine+dying+light+multiplayer&spell=1

its just a google search, and i bet people tell me off here for spreading cheats rather than devs stop the chupacabra cheaters

i am sure my account will be down in a week for advertising cheaters to mp game mode hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by anarchics