wwimpee

What Is This Weapon Mod Called?

As you can see they have a bat AND I don't know what they used for the bat, the one im looking for is there is metal warped around the bat.  I have I bat but want to make it look like that so can you guys help me ASAP?

I think its remove, and the baseball bat also didnt exist.. Before the new update added 50 new weapons i never saw an baseball bat like this and the blueprint never saw too. It is real pity that the devs removed  sooooo much brilliant things , and i cant understand why....i must say the final released game is a bit like another game then the preview trailers and E3 demos....its really sad because in the trailers are so much nice stuff and details i miss in the final game....the most thing  i miss is that in the trailers are a lot varity of zombies,now there are only bald zombies and looking all same..

I think its remove, and the baseball bat also didnt exist.. Before the new update added 50 new weapons i never saw an baseball bat like this and the blueprint never saw too. It is real pity that the devs removed  sooooo much brilliant things , and i cant understand why....i must say the final released game is a bit like another game then the preview trailers and E3 demos....its really sad because in the trailers are so much nice stuff and details i miss in the final game....the most thing  i miss is that in the trailers are a lot varity of zombies,now there are only bald zombies and looking all same..

Disc

Content

Edited by Bray Wyatt

If you are looking for the nails thru the bat look.There is a blue blueprint called spiked collar and a purple  one that gives the nail look with electrical damage called Thorn crown.You can check you tube for the locations on them.By typing Dying light blueprint spiked collar or Dying light blueprint Thorn crown.Hope this helped.Had to edit it had wrong name on one of the blueprint 

Edited by Sindak

If you are looking for the nails thru the bat look.There is a blue blueprint called spiked collar and a orange  one that gives the nail look with electrical damage called strobe knight.You can check you tube for the locations on them.By typing Dying light blueprint spiked collar or Dying light blueprint strobe knight.Hope this helped

but strobe knight isnt for a baseball bat...it is for swords or machete