Sign in to follow this  
Del

! Be The Zombie. Update:reset To New Game Level 1 To Solve Problems

. After the update. Still can't find A game( it can take 15 mins to find a game ). It seems it's because I am at high level with the zombie so it only searches for similar players ? This could have been a good game , the update never really fixed much. The zombie is still too weak , (if I start a new game be the zombie level 1 I can find loads of games )

Edited by Del

So I solved my problem with writing this post. I was at level 54 and could not find games as the zombie or it took ages to find a game.( it seems it try's to match me to another high level human) So I had a game there at level 8 so I tried that and it finds loads of games and it is putting me against noobs so at least I have a chance were as before I would always be matched with a high level human( at level 8 at least I had points there to get spit and uv block and others

Edited by Del

I did this the day after the update. I was only level 27 but it was rare to find a game and I live on the West Coast "multiplayer heaven". The higher my level, the smaller the list. When it did find someone, they usually lived super far away which makes for bad games, especially for the zombie. Bad ping times and your getting melee'd from someone who is ten feet from you or drop kicked when you are high above someone. So anyways, when I started a new BTZ save I was shocked at how many games I had in my list. I also noticed it was pairing me with people of all levels which was a nightmare at times.. Fighting a level 25 human at level 2-3 is not fun at all. 4 hours later I maxed out my skill tree and I am back around level twentyish. Now sometimes it takes me a very long time to find a game but I really think its because of being connected to a really bad peer. When I feel I am connected to a peer with horrible internet, I will exit out and reconnect to another peer and it will find a game in a second or two. I really don't want to reset my BTZ save every time it becomes hard to find players.

Techland wants make sure that hunters dont win. Doubts?

As a low level hunter (i started a new BTZ account) I found many games like hunter 10 lvl against 3 players level 100%

As a hunter 58 lvl I only find 100% game completion players..and it takes ages to find a game.

Techland idea for hunter - survivors feeling like the gods after killing 5000 zombies in campaign should treat a hunter as A LITTLE HARDER TO KILL ZOMBIE. Otherwise they could feel "unconformable" and it would be a game breaker for them.

Sorry for you if you do your best to win - they`ll call you cheater or cheeser - they`re right as they pay for a game where you kill zombies, not where zombies kill you. (PC)

Edited by MORD

Techland wants make sure that hunters dont win. Doubts?

As a low level hunter (i started a new BTZ account) I found many games like hunter 10 lvl against 3 players level 100%

As a hunter 58 lvl I only find 100% game completion players..and it takes ages to find a game.

Techland idea for hunter - survivors feeling like the gods after killing 5000 zombies in campaign should treat a hunter as A LITTLE HARDER TO KILL ZOMBIE. Otherwise they could feel "unconformable" and it would be a game breaker for them.

Sorry for you if you do your best to win - they`ll call you cheater or cheeser - they`re right as they pay for a game where you kill zombies, not where zombies kill you. (PC)

I wouldn't contribute it to malice - most likely a means of facing only people of your skill level that - honestly - went horribly wrong.

I noticed this too. This morning, I was having difficulty finding matches while I was streaming. At one point, quite randomly, 11 or so people popped up on my list, then disappeared after I found a match.

I get that Techland doesn't want us facing Level 1 Humans, but considering how difficult it is to find a match now (51/Mauler), I sincerely agree that it's a limitation that should be removed. People have the option to turn their invasions off until they're ready to fight Hunters - those who have their games on should really be available to everyone.

I'm all for a change of this caliber. Remove whatever's making high-level Night Hunters have to hit refresh for 2-3 minutes straight to find a match. The mode will be way, way better off in the long run. I really was under the assumption that people just weren't playing after the patch until I saw that big, hidden list this morning!

I have just started a new level 1 zombie game and can find loads a a games again. This is the 3rd time I have had to do this. This time level 13 I could not find games

Just chiming in to say, level 8 is where I also noticed a huge decline. I had a level 27 save. I started a new one and now that I am at level 25, games are hard to find. I really do not want to start another new save :/