Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyTea

I'm Loving The New Weapons, But What About The Others?

I dont get it as well, not disappeared just not available on high end content. Dunno why... I think there is no legendaries or gold version of those weapons for lvl 25, they prolly need time to create them. Lets pray it will be on some next update.

Yeah it realy sux sence im max lvl cant find a wrench now i cant get the italion plumber achivement .... tanks alot techland

wenchs can still be found look ontop of dumbsters and sometimes quartermaster will give you one

or get someone like me who gathered lots of low level weapons to give you one 

In their defence they just added 50 new weapons. Give it time, it's not like they won't release more! - Keep asking and i'll bet each month another handful of weapons get released into the end game content. 

I'd love some more end game weapon blueprints. 

Edited by Airsickhydra

There must be an issue with the programming in this game because the variety is just gone even after the update. It's a new selection, but it's still very small and repetitive. Just a handful repeated over and over again like before. Really there aren't any creative new ones either. Not much replay value.

I dont get it as well, not disappeared just not available on high end content. Dunno why... I think there is no legendaries or gold version of those weapons for lvl 25, they prolly need time to create them. Lets pray it will be on some next update.

Then do it at the beginning of a new game....

They didn't remove weapons. The game has the weapons locked by survivor rank. Rank 5 will have different weapons available than rank 25. It's been this way prior to the patch. The patch added higher rank versions of some of the lower rank weapons to the higher levels, while adding a few new types. Only thing they didn't do was add new versions of all the lower rank weapons to the max rank.