Sign in to follow this  
RunnerSeth

Member Vote - [What Should The Next Community Challenge Be About?]

Hey Guys, Seth speaking and I am here to ask you a very serious question. . . .

Q: If you compete in community challenges, then what do you think would be the "next-best" challenge???

Share your thoughts on the challenge of your choice and give your most honest opinion on why you think it should be the next challenge! Remember, I will be currently updating all social media on recent Dying Light updates as well as new Ideas :P

So, like always, :ph34r:Good Night & Good Luck  :ph34r: 

header.jpg?t=1424821230

Are the community challenges posted here, or just on social networks?

I was hoping to participate in these but do not see them posted. No social media other than forums for me. I would like to win some Polish Ham in a Can.

--[Current Challenge]--

GOOD NIGHT GOOD LUCK

I must say i wonder why the "be the zombie" zombie isnt in the main game?!..there is only the volatile

That's a good question, I guess that Techland thought of it being as a "player-controlled" zombie ONLY. Since if the A.I took over the character, it might have been too Over Powered (OP). But in the next update, I hope they had another "relative" to the volatile!!! I will keep you updated also on the HuntByNight community challenge on this topic. I will post the results when they are available.

Well guys, you know the drill, get to the nearest safe house and wait until dawn! Stay safe and see you again tomorrow.

Thanks Runner. What I would like to see is something like a numbers challenge. Techland has shown that they can track total numbers so it would be easy.

Something like Head Stomps. The community needs to get so many head stomp in a timeframe and if they do they will bump up the drop rate for a gold weapon for a week. Roof kills, kick so many zombies off the roofs to their death and Tech will add a "special" weapon to the drop list for containers. Something like this that will give the entire community a reason to out and just mindlessly slaughter zombies with a common purpose of a little chance for a prize.

Edited by Kodiak412

Thanks Runner. What I would like to see is something like a numbers challenge. Techland has shown that they can track total numbers so it would be easy.

Something like Head Stomps. The community needs to get so many head stomp in a timeframe and if they do they will bump up the drop rate for a gold weapon for a week. Roof kills, kick so many zombies off the roofs to their death and Tech will add a "special" weapon to the drop list for containers. Something like this that will give the entire community a reason to out and just mindlessly slaughter zombies with a common purpose of a little chance for a prize.

Love the idea, I will make sure to push this to the point of where the "devs" consider this to be added. I also agree that it will give it some "flavor" to the game and also give players the need to kill more zombies rather than to run through the campaign! 

This is Ayo, time to lay low people, get your chupacabra to the nearest safe house and wait until dawn. GOOD NIGHT and GOOD LUCK