Sign in to follow this  
kingsmall101

Hunters Win More Games Than Humans What?

well my hunter win ratio would get close to 85% so it's no surprise.

Since most of the buggy and OP weapons are out of the picture now.

This data shows some proper balance when it's so close to 50% in general.

I think hunters got it made..... why? Bc they only have to kill one or four humans while the humans have to worry about hunter and his abilities plus hordes plus uva disable plus goones plus virals and last but not least zombies is that fair? I think not !!!! So quit u winning hunters

car1u1s13 I think You need to Learn to Play.

The Odds are Massively Stacked in The Humans Favour.

No chupacabra people that talk about hunters like there overpower are either bad aka on a console or have never tried the hunter i went to a friend house yesterday and player this on ps4 i was like WOW the wait time for a game is like 2 to 3 minutes and almost every game was just UNFAIR completely one sided i was a level 1 hunter won 6 matchs straight without even unlocking my spit i was shocked at the difference in gameplay i almost felt like buying a ps4 because the amount of effort i had to put in was about half of what i have to do in pc and in pc it takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to find a game or to no jion the same people that sit in invasion lobbies that had modded there health and that teleport to nest chupacabra i been seeing alot of