Sign in to follow this  
mire1

One Hit Kills

Hey._

I play the game on hard mode for a few days and at the beginning the zombies are very hard to kill like 5 or 6 hits and i love it  because its realistic.but now im survive level 17 and it starts to one hit all biters or runners with an 600 damage weapon ,so it starts again to get to easy and after a while it goes boring and i mus sweap to an lower damage weapon (like 350-400 dmg) to make it more harder and interesting..I was so happy at the beginning of hard mode because of the strong zombies, but only till level 16 ... And the annoying is that ALL the new weapons start existing at lvl. 15:O

It would be nice to see zobies stronger till lvl 25...

I know with weapons like katana or normal swords it is more realistic to kill with one hit but with an  pick or basbal bat ????? Seriously??!

Please techland, do something about it.

Thanks and greetings mire

I agree totally. The zombies need to be harder!

More so, more hit points. ...or quit making the weapons way overpowered! There's no need to use any other melee skills that I've learned when all it takes is one press of a button to kill a zombie...

Yep.... I really hope they can make the zombies hard till lvl 25 like at the beginning.. Would be so nice for the next update.

Everything at the hard mode is awesone, just only this little thing left, and it would be perfect i think :D

I must say, it is only a hard mode when it is everytime a challange to kill zombies. Indifferent which lvl. You got.

At the beginning on hard mode i must everytime make a plan ho to get trough the zombies , or when i can fight or not, and its brilliant. But now on lvl 18 i can walk again trough a mob of them and kill all with one hit , so it gets boring and i start a new campaign to get it hard again. Thats really the  only thing i dont like on hard mode

Please techland do something about it

Dying light RULES!:)

The problem is that game does not stay balanced like in the beginning.

You got weak weapons and it takes a lot of fight/hits to kill a ordinary zombie or viral.

Later it seems that they stay at that lvl or get just a little bit stronger, but your weapons go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of zombies HP base.

So I would also like to be 3-4 hits all the time even later int he game even with strong weapons.

The problem is that game does not stay balanced like in the beginning.

You got weak weapons and it takes a lot of fight/hits to kill a ordinary zombie or viral.

Later it seems that they stay at that lvl or get just a little bit stronger, but your weapons go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of zombies HP base.

So I would also like to be 3-4 hits all the time even later int he game even with strong weapons.

yeahi think so too

i think they get the zombies on hard mode 130 hp but when you level up the HP of zombies stay....

i was playing on hard mode till story 53 %....now i restarted the campaign because it was annoying to kill with one hit...

but its very sad that all new weapons start on lvl 15

i think standard zombies should only be killable by head shots or decapitation. that would pretty much fix this problem. cut off all their limbs an theyl still attempt to crawl on the ground using their head an mouth to move etc.   i dont see how a zombie can be killed jus by me sliding into its legs an breaking them.

Edited by championpuffa

i think standard zombies should only be killable by head shots or decapitation. that would pretty much fix this problem. cut off all their limbs an theyl still attempt to crawl on the ground using their head an mouth to move etc.   i dont see how a zombie can be killed jus by me sliding into its legs an breaking them.

Yeah....i will love it to see when you cut the half of an zombie they still try to kill you without torso, like in the first episode of the walking dead when rick walked over the park after the hospitel

Now i restarted the hard mode campaign and i must say it is brilliant how hard the zombies are to kill, sometimes you need 6 or 7 hits to kill with an lvl 12 machete..because you must aim better on hard mode, but later it is like removed and you kill all zombies like in the normal mode.....

pls techland

If you want a bit more challenge go into the options.Then into game section turn off crosshair.Then go into controls section turn off auto aim and auto melee weps.Also if you happen to have a endless supply of king mods and alot of hi damage duped weps stop useing them.King mods are super rare to find on your own. Im like at 70% thru on a new character and i only got 5 and i open everything i see lol.The super hi damage weps like modded all out to 2500 2600 damage dont start appearing until well into old town missions. There are tougher infected in old town that take more then one hit to kill cops military type and construction workers ect.If you like the slums keep in mind thats the starting city so easier to kill mobs will be more abundant.Yes im playing on hard mode and yes my main character is 100% completed story.

If you want a bit more challenge go into the options.Then into game section turn off crosshair.Then go into controls section turn off auto aim and auto melee weps.Also if you happen to have a endless supply of king mods and alot of hi damage duped weps stop useing them.King mods are super rare to find on your own. Im like at 70% thru on a new character and i only got 5 and i open everything i see lol.The super hi damage weps like modded all out to 2500 2600 damage dont start appearing until well into old town missions. There are tougher infected in old town that take more then one hit to kill cops military type and construction workers ect.If you like the slums keep in mind thats the starting city so easier to kill mobs will be more abundant.Yes im playing on hard mode and yes my main character is 100% completed story.

i got all off...before i played the hard mode^^

Oh yeah and i never use king for my weapons...only things for handling...or titan i use too.....i restarted the game on normal so much times^^ ok on normal i finished the game 2 times with 100% but on hard mode i played till 53% and then it goes boring because of the one hits, so i restarted....but hey i noticed a new thing on hard mode : there are much more zombies in working dress (electricer) which are also with high damage weapons not so easy to kill...and i wish the devs could make all zombies strong like them ( even more would be better:D)...but i hope it could be fix till next update, because im from EU and its everytime a bit annoying to wait till all on the world get the update...

when i play sometimes with my 53% campaign i ALWAYS only use 250-290 DMG weapons....its a bit sad because all the new weapons got high dmg.....

Maxor i know how to get king mod.I ment like if someone had 7million king mods and there throwing kings in every wep they get.Theres no way to get that many normally playing.If your say survivor level 12 with 200 fully maxed out 2500 damage weps sure at 1st its fun but after awhile you get bored cause no challenge.But if play the game normally you wouldnt get that hi damage wep till you hit survivor level 23,24,25.Mire yeah as you progress thru hard mode you will find once you hit old town there are alot more infected like the lady in the dress you fought

Yeah its cool.. i find techland added a lot of more electricer zombies in the game..in old town are a lot of them.... about more of the (worker) zombies , they added a bit more of varity, and its great ...i hope they go so on