Sign in to follow this  
d3v1l127

Anyone Else In Eu Region Still Missing The New Dlc. I Got The Patch But No Dlc

What DLC are you looking for? If it is the Ultimate Survival pack it is available in the store under add ons. I had the code in my retail box since release but the code was not active before around the 10th of March.

I found them when i searched in the ps store on bestseller :dying light

I dont buy the dlc but i saw the problem....so i looked under bestsellers and whooop it was there..but when i searched dying light , there was nothing.

Got the same "problem" too.

I think we have to wait until wednesday when they do the Playstation Store Update at EU-regions.

P.S. I use the AT-Store.

€: I found the Dying Light DLC. I went under DLC and then I found the DLC.

Maybe Sony fcked up with tagging that product. That would explain why we do not find the DLC over the search function and on the product page of Dying Light.

Edited by TZGamer

Got the same "problem" too.

I think we have to wait until wednesday when they do the Playstation Store Update at EU-regions.

P.S. I use the AT-Store.

€: I found the Dying Light DLC. I went under DLC and then I found the DLC.

Maybe Sony fcked up with tagging that product. That would explain why we do not find the DLC over the search function and on the product page of Dying Light.

yep where i just found it too. its stupid. didnt even 0show in game for the dlc

Another option is to try it via browser on the pc.
Just type https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-at/home/main login and search for it ... or try this link. :)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-at/spiel/extras/ultimate-survivor-bundle/cid=EP1018-CUSA00050_00-ULTIMATESURVIVOR good night, good luck.

http://store.playstation.com/#!/de-at/spiel/extras/ultimate-survivor-bundle/cid=EP1018-CUSA00050_00-ULTIMATESURVIVOR

I didn't found it in store in browser, too.

But i switched to the Cuisine and Cargo add on, and down this site i found the ultimate survivor bundle. Give it a try

Edited by y0urself

yep where i just found it too. its stupid. didnt even 0show in game for the dlc

It's like that on a lot of games for some reason.

For instance every time new DLC has been released for farcry4 I can't find it if I go to the store from the ingame menu. I have to go to the store from the dashboard to find it and a lot of time it doesn't even show up if I type in the name in the search field once im in the store either.

Edited by DyingLighter