Failkiller17

Have A Cool Down Time For The Zombies Ground Pound

Well from the sounds of it mate it sounds like you don't know about the uv block spit pounce combo that hunter use to make sure the spit always gets them. Usually hunters charge the ground pound during animations but for reason when they ground pound right after the animation it doesn't affect the survivors sometimes.

I just ended a match against a awesome Hunter...i can say...that...the Hunter is not so Underpowered like everybody thinks in a 1vs1 xD just...change the way you play

That's what i have been trying to say here. :) I'm sure that when we play, the match will be awesome!

Usually hunters charge the ground pound during animations but for reason when they ground pound right after the animation it doesn't affect the survivors sometimes.

Thank you! So what happens after "sometimes" that you didn`t write for some reasons? I`ll tell you - hunter recovers after failed ground pound and survivor charges him and kill. You have just proven to yourself that this combo can be deadly and risky for a hunter himself.

Don`t I know how to use combo? Right I know enough well to not to use ground pound straight after a first pounce. Why? Look at situation described by you - too risky. Ground pound is unnecessary if survivor doesn`t drop a flare. I just make a couple of jumps around survivor to avoid a slash then pounce when my energy bar gets full. As I said I use a ground pound to distinguish a flare only (80% of my survivors drop them after a pounce). I move to position where it doesn`t affect me, ground pound and then pounce IF there is not another one. Yes very easy combo and must be nerfed.

i dont think they should touch the night hunter as his options are extremely limited to begin with sense hes not a CQC by any means or even effect 50percent of the time hes limited to the mechanics he can use and is effective this being on of the only one on one effective moves other than that just spit pray the game doesnt send it to another dimension with the dodge glitch chupacabra