Failkiller17

Have A Cool Down Time For The Zombies Ground Pound

this is can be used as spam too in more than 1vs1 since the spit and uv are regenerate faster,but the unavoidable is what i think is need to be corrected

i also love this mode that's why i hopefully they manage to balance it more and stop the cheater

anyway we will see how the dev handle all of these, hopefully there is an improvement in BTZ mode in the next update. in hunter side and survivor side

It is true that some people abuse it, but if human team plays smart, they will kill spammers. If someone spams it, it just means that he is not a good player.

I play as Hunter all the time and win mostly, but i can quarantee that, if humans are good, i get chupacabra kicked really hard, but i don't get mad about it, i get better and LEARN.

It is true that some people abuse it, but if human team plays smart, they will kill spammers. If someone spams it, it just means that he is not a good player.

I play as Hunter all the time and win mostly, but i can quarantee that, if humans are good, i get chupacabra kicked really hard, but i don't get mad about it, i get better and LEARN.

that is why we posting here. so the people who abuse it cannot abuse it anymore. some of the people here respond negatively because they play as a hunter so any nerf for the hunter is taken personally.

but try to look it from the both side by also often play as a survivor.

this is what i hope from the dev. because we can argue all night long, but only the dev can view, judge and balance it.

If he were to ground pound me off the building, i probably will die from the fall or die from the horde spit or he will just after me and GP me again which he did in that game.

i only manage to hit him because he miss his tackle but if he still GP spam me from above i probably wont manage to hit him at all, beside that is how it works since the dev said hunter arent supposed to be to win in melee combat, beside you looking at this wrong, he shouldn't be able to spam GP that is the problem

There's no point in debating this with you anymore really, but I feel the need to. First off the reason he's targeting you is because you've been hit with horde, he's obiously trying to get you off the roof. And if you get killed by the fall that's very much your fault for forgetting to roll. Furthermore Playing as a hunter I often experience survivors simply grappling hooking back onto the roof mod-air after ground pound. And if he were to follow you down on the ground grapple hook away from him. Do it in general. If you're up on the roof and you see him coming don't just stand there with uv. Use the grappling hook and escape. Additionally, the ground pound problem is really the only viable option the hunter has against the human, and if you play right as a human it can be escaped ez by using the grappling hook!

The ground pound is very much like the humans dropkick, you see that at least right? Except the humans drop kick has magnetism. And take 1/3 and not 1/5 of your health. I would say if the ground pound needs a cool down, then so should the drop kick. Even though that's the only way the hunter can fight in m

Edited by Nipple

you can avoid DK and DfA if you always know where is the survivor is thats one, two by GP you can avoid Dropkick, three Tendril away when you can, if your energy is depleted then uv block then tendril away

four, don't stand beside a building where a survivor can DfA, in 1.5 the dev already increase the height requirement to DfA.

All these things you mention are way before the dropkick not during or after. But I'll go ahead and reply anyways.

1. That's not avoiding it, that's having situational awareness. That goes for anything the survivor does including uv and melee. You're avoiding the survivor not the moves.

Besides the same can be said for the the survivor and ground pound can it not? You avoid ground pound by always knowing where the hunter is and not standing anywhere you can't dodge efficiently (i.e. a roof).

2. Ground pound is not a way to avoid a dropkick. It's a counter that works only outside the ground pound range. Anywhere beyond that and the dropkick Will take priority. You are zoning with ground pound to keep them out of dropkick range you aren't avoiding the move entirely.

3. Dropkick is animation locked. Even if you jump or use tendril locomotion if they're in range at the start it will snap to you because of insane magnetism and priority. And if you run away before they're in range then again you aren't avoiding a dropkick you're just running away. They could have done a number of things once they got near you including dropkick.

If you were to use this logic as the only way for 'avoiding' dropkicks and DFA then that you means you can never get close to the survivor or else you wouldn't be 'avoiding' a dropkick and it would be your fault for getting hit because you got close to the survivor.

Edited by jcks

That may be the way but using the grapple hook when there is a hunter near you is bad way since hunter can pounce you while the you in the middle of hook animation

my problem is not with the GP, but with GP SPAM. hunter shouldn't be able just to spam ground pound as you can see in the clip.

i don't mind DK has a cool down, because i can still just hit the hunter using my weapon. in one of other thread you complain about many thing and you say you are unbiased by playing as survivor and hunter, do tell me whats is your survivor rank in BTZ? because from what i see you only see from hunter view.

and here is mine.

Survivor Rank Ruthless

Hunter lvl 60 rank Juggernaut

btw GP arent supposed to be used as your main attack, it supposed to be use for helping you attack,

example GP with uv spit, and pounce, or GP to help you escape when your energy is empty and the survivor is near

There's no point in debating this with you anymore really, but I feel the need to. First off the reason he's targeting you is because you've been hit with horde, he's obiously trying to get you off the roof. And if you get killed by the fall that's very much your fault for forgetting to roll. Furthermore Playing as a hunter I often experience survivors simply grappling hooking back onto the roof mod-air after ground pound. And if he were to follow you down on the ground grapple hook away from him. Do it in general. If you're up on the roof and you see him coming don't just stand there with uv. Use the grappling hook and escape. Additionally, the ground pound problem is really the only viable option the hunter has against the human, and if you play right as a human it can be escaped ez by using the grappling hook!

The ground pound is very much like the humans dropkick, you see that at least right? Except the humans drop kick has magnetism. And take 1/3 and not 1/5 of your health. I would say if the ground pound needs a cool down, then so should the drop kick. Even though that's the only way the hunter can fight in m

you cannot do anything during special move' that's is why they call special move... its the same with GP you cant do anything during,

what you can do is before and after

GP do take priority than DK, one of the dev said so in one of thread here, and that what i see in game. whenever i try to DK and a hunter GP. the DK animation will cancel and change to GP, arent you supposed to get away from the survivor? i meant you arent supposed to win in melee combat so why are you trying to get face to face with a survivor? because just like you say "They could have done a number of things once they got near you including dropkick."

you also dont need them face to face to pounce

All these things you mention are way before the dropkick not during or after. But I'll go ahead and reply anyways.

1. That's not avoiding it, that's have situational awareness. That goes for anything the survivor does including uv and melee. You're avoiding the survivor not the moves.

Besides the same can be said for the the survivor and ground pound can it not? You avoid ground pound by always knowing where the hunter is and not standing anywhere you can't dodge efficiently (i.e. a roof).

2. Ground pound is not a way to avoid a dropkick. It's a counter that works only outside the ground pound range. Anywhere beyond that and the dropkick Will take priority. You are zoning with ground pound to them out of dropkick range you aren't avoiding the move entirely.

3. Dropkick is animation locked. Even if you jump or use tendril locomotion if they're in range at the start it will snap to you because of insane magnetism and priority. And if you run away before they're in range then again you aren't avoiding a dropkick you're just running away. They could have done a number of things once they got near you including dropkick.

If you were to use this logic as the only way for 'avoiding' dropkicks and DFA then that you means you can never get close to the survivor or else you wouldn't be 'avoiding' a dropkick and it would be your fault for getting hit because you got close to the survivor.

seems this topic is about the few kids that cry over night hunter when they just suck. the night hunter is weak and almost useless dont even try to nerf him he needs buffs the humans win in almost any aspect of this game and situation wise because the hunter must be perfect just to struggle to get a few kills on humans. If you have not played nighthunter for at lest a week straight and put in at lest 40hrs with him shut up and dont talk you dont understand the struggles of the zombie compared to the god humans

aren't you the kid on this one? because this is what a children do. cannot have a discussion like adult do,they will just insult.

i hope the moderator ban you for flaming.

seems this topic is about the few kids that cry over night hunter when they just suck. the night hunter is weak and almost useless dont even try to nerf him he needs buffs the humans win in almost any aspect of this game and situation wise because the hunter must be perfect just to struggle to get a few kills on humans. If you have not played nighthunter for at lest a week straight and put in at lest 40hrs with him shut up and dont talk you dont understand the struggles of the zombie compared to the god humans

Edited by RMJ

Yes RMJ I am unbiased, and bottom of the line, no matter how you look at it, the effort needed from a hunter to win compared to a human is just rediculous. You have to employ advanced tactics, multiple combos, which can basically only be done every 2 minutes for the hunter. and even then if the survivor know what he's doing the hunter won't have an opportunity to pounce because he's flaring up the place and your UV won't be completely recharged until the uv surpessor wears off. however on the other hand, if a human jukes a hunter when he's loading up a groundpound, and the hunter misses. the hunter will get killed instantly 90% of the time with 3 hits. As you say to if you want a balanced game, do you truly think that the night hunter can achiebe the same results as the survivor if he gives the same amount of effort, like for real? 

I have played survivor as well, and I have to say. Against most hunters I face, I don't have to try to win. I can put in minimal effort, employ the same constand dodge - uv until it drains, juke the hunters ground pound, and three hit him before he escapes. if the survivor prioritizes the hunter over the nests, and constantly watch for him. there's not really much the hunter can do other than gp. and even that if failed once -results in a death sentence for the hunter

btw GP arent supposed to be used as your main attack, it supposed to be use for helping you attack,

example GP with uv spit, and pounce, or GP to help you escape when your energy is empty and the survivor is near

Ground pound is not used to help you attack, it's used to help you escape when your energy is drained and you have survivors all over you. That's why you can use it at any time and also why the survivors UV lights are disabled for a split second after being hit by ground pound.

you cannot do anything during special move' that's is why they call special move... its the same with GP you cant do anything during,

I guess that's why it's impossible to avoid pounce and tackle then.

what you can do is before and after

GP do take priority than DK, one of the dev said so in one of thread here, and that what i see in game. whenever i try to DK and a hunter GP. the DK animation will cancel and change to GP, arent you supposed to get away from the survivor? i meant you arent supposed to win in melee combat so why are you trying to get face to face with a survivor? because just like you say "They could have done a number of things once they got near you including dropkick."

you also dont need them face to face to pounce

Again ground pound takes priority over drop kick at maximum range only. What you are doing is not stopping the dropkick but rather outzoning it since ground pound range is greater than dropkick range. HOWEVER, should there be an instance where you are in dropkick range (very common since a dropkick can be initiated by taking one step) with a ground pound charged and both moves are used simultaneously no matter what the dropkick will always win. This is because the drop kick animation lock start as soon as you hit the kick button in the air whereas ground pound needs to hit the ground first.

Yes RMJ I am unbiased, and bottom of the line, no matter how you look at it, the effort needed from a hunter to win compared to a human is just rediculous. You have to employ advanced tactics, multiple combos, which can basically only be done every 2 minutes for the hunter. and even then if the survivor know what he's doing the hunter won't have an opportunity to pounce because he's flaring up the place and your UV won't be completely recharged until the uv surpessor wears off. however on the other hand, if a human jukes a hunter when he's loading up a groundpound, and the hunter misses. the hunter will get killed instantly 90% of the time with 3 hits. As you say to if you want a balanced game, do you truly think that the night hunter can achiebe the same results as the survivor if he gives the same amount of effort, like for real? 

I have played survivor as well, and I have to say. Against most hunters I face, I don't have to try to win. I can put in minimal effort, employ the same constand dodge - uv until it drains, juke the hunters ground pound, and three hit him before he escapes. if the survivor prioritizes the hunter over the nests, and constantly watch for him. there's not really much the hunter can do other than gp. and even that if failed once -results in a death sentence for the hunter

Everything the night hunter does besides moving has a consequence with moderate risks. Survivors can spam dodge, UV light and drop kicks with little to no risk at all. I don't understand why you have to be so much more precise with the night hunter when there can be up to four people to worry about. You are literally always thinking about your next move whereas the survivor has a fairly simply set of goals.

i agree 1 vs 1 maybe unbalance for hunter against SKILLED survivor. but 2-4 player is fair since the spits and the uv block regenerate much faster and also there is more player to pounce, but i will say it again for the last time. what im talking is not about GP. i dont mind GP. what im talking is about the GP SPAM. Hunter shouldn't be allowed to GP SPAM

and if you really think that they really unbalance why is there so many hunter with high rank and level? and do you really want to wait for hours just to have a match? since 1.5 already make things worse just to find match

and again hunter aren't supposed to win again hunter in melee combat, if you want to balance the melee combat then maybe techland should have just make death match arena, and put all the player there to kill each other

i say enough what is needed, so it the last for me replying in this thread and the dev already say they include analytic in 1.5 so hopefully they use that for improvement in next update.

what i really hope is they fix the cheat (example item dupe is more worse in 1.5 and many more)

I have some ideas I thought about and I like to play both as survivor an hunter so let me say that first ok here are some of my thoughts.

1.reduce the range of the uv Ray and when humans spam it to point where it has to recharge increase the time needed up to like 20-30 seconds because each flare lasts about 10 seconds and by then the humans uv will be back.

2.when ever a human misses a drop kick they should be penalized just like the hunter is when ever the ground pound doesn't make contact the hunter is pretty much stuck there for a while and it becomes an easy target especially for someone to rain death.

3.the boosters that the human have should be limited to 2 per life.

4.The hunger should be able to take more damage than just three hits he's an evolved type of zombie the other zombies take more damage when you attack the nest.

5.The uv Ray shouldn't be able to drain the night hunters energy so fast especially in 1v1 the survivor basically beat the chupacabra out of the night hunger once his energy is depleted and they keep spamming it. Make it so that the night hunter at least has a chance when ever he goes in for confrontation.

6.Add more zombies into the map just not around the hive it will keep survivors on their toes.

7.survivors can basically counter anything that the hunter does such as tackle, ground pound, and pounce.but why can't the night hunger avoid the drop kick??? It should only be fair to give the night hunter a chance to I know some players might say he can with a ground pound but once that animation steps in no he can't.

8.the ground pound should have a cool down time is use excessively like 3-4 times.

9.the survivor should have a delay after every dodge about second in a half to 2 seconds.

10.hunters shouldn't be able to pounce right after spitting a lot of hunters use this technique and the human is left vulnerable if they do it right.

Well these are my ideas in just throwing out there I don't know if there good or not but I think by applying some of these the games will be a little more fair especially that damn uv Ray one.:)

so anyone else heard all the talk about the hunter getting its pounce spit taken away wow the only thing that works 1v1 and they take it away make humans more op im done with this game kurczak techland

Out of l the thing I listed right there that's your main concern??? If they add in the changes for the human and the uv Ray didnt drain so much energy it would be really fair in my opinion now when the hunter goes into uv block then spits near the human then pounces it's almost unavoidable. I'm not biased I like playing as both the hunger and survivor and it does feel like the hunter is a bit underpowered in some ways and it is but at the same time it can be op if the uv block clot pounce move is spammed a lot in a game where there are more than once survivor.

I have some ideas I thought about and I like to play both as survivor an hunter so let me say that first ok here are some of my thoughts.

1.reduce the range of the uv Ray and when humans spam it to point where it has to recharge increase the time needed up to like 20-30 seconds because each flare lasts about 10 seconds and by then the humans uv will be back.

2.when ever a human misses a drop kick they should be penalized just like the hunter is when ever the ground pound doesn't make contact the hunter is pretty much stuck there for a while and it becomes an easy target especially for someone to rain death.

3.the boosters that the human have should be limited to 2 per life.

4.The hunger should be able to take more damage than just three hits he's an evolved type of zombie the other zombies take more damage when you attack the nest.

5.The uv Ray shouldn't be able to drain the night hunters energy so fast especially in 1v1 the survivor basically beat the chupacabra out of the night hunger once his energy is depleted and they keep spamming it. Make it so that the night hunter at least has a chance when ever he goes in for confrontation.

6.Add more zombies into the map just not around the hive it will keep survivors on their toes.

7.survivors can basically counter anything that the hunter does such as tackle, ground pound, and pounce.but why can't the night hunger avoid the drop kick??? It should only be fair to give the night hunter a chance to I know some players might say he can with a ground pound but once that animation steps in no he can't.

8.the ground pound should have a cool down time is use excessively like 3-4 times.

9.the survivor should have a delay after every dodge about second in a half to 2 seconds.

10.hunters shouldn't be able to pounce right after spitting a lot of hunters use this technique and the human is left vulnerable if they do it right.

Well these are my ideas in just throwing out there I don't know if there good or not but I think by applying some of these the games will be a little more fair especially that damn uv Ray one. :)

Your list is pretty good actually! Only thing i disagree is that spit pounce combo. 1v1 it can't be spammed, and if there is more than one survivor, your friend can save you. :) it is not unfair.

here a solution to that problem...learn how your enemy plays...https://youtu.be/JEnSuiCYzwY

Also, that whole list xD dude if the game was like that...thats more unbalance that how it is right now...

Edited by No_Other_xD

Really I don't see how it be more but okay il think more about it.

I like how you counter that but what if they don't use the ground pound and another thing is the SUPPRESOR I have no problem with it's when I'm playing in a group and they use the the uv block spit pounce and get me or allies with horde spit we have to continue to get up onto buildings :/ idk il look more into how it could be countered.

I play on hard mode and 99% of the time it is a 1v1game.  There is no charge up time and most hunters use this as a way to run rather then fight.  Hunters should also not be able to spit and tentacle at the same time. I played against several players that uv sheild+charge+spit+pounce+pound and you can't avoid all of it at once.  Humans can't grapple+uv flashlight+shoot/meele+drop kick so why should the hunter?

So hunter shouldn`t use advanced and not 100% kill combo  - uv block - uv spit - pounce - ground pound flare - pounce. Hunter should not use a ground pound as its designed. chupacabra hell! What hunter can do to get kill then? Ask you, low skilled survivors "can I pounce you, please don`t break out in last moment"? Someone said in this thread that players who complain about ground pound cant play decently. 100% confirmed today. Had a few matches against experienced dodge spammers (using your terminology) I almost couldn`t ground pound them unless they attacked me. Dodge, dodge, dodge. They start dodging when they see that hunter is approaching. Works like a charm.

Yea if someone executes it well enough but I do agree with you the survivors spam a lot of abilities or utilities they have like dodge I thinkg there should be a second and half or 2 second delay after every dodge but the humans also spam the uv light which I think their should be a harsher penalty than just ten seconds and they should penalized for every time they miss a drop kick. At the same time the hunters uv block spit pounce technique gets the survivor 90% of the time of the hunter does it correctly it gets extremely annoying if the hunter keeps spamming that move when there's more survivors especially with the horde because the survivors have to keep moving to higher ground and by the time the horde goes away the hunter does it again.

Keeps spamming? Maybe we should use a dictionary to get a proper description of word spam. Do you realize how long is a cool down for hunter spits? And UV block? Ages mate if you play 1v1. Its quick versus 4 players but hey there are 4 of them.

You say that hunter "keeps spamming that move when there's more survivors especially with the horde because the survivors have to keep moving to higher ground and by the time the horde goes away the hunter does it again".

Thank you I couldn`t ask for more - spamming this move when there`s more survivors - may I ask you how come he hit more then one? Lack of experience is my answer. Sorry but you should know that you need to keep a distance from each other. But you all probably are greedy and run to kill a hunter after evaded pounce. Then surprise - there is a spit. And if you don`t like moving to higher ground to avoid a horde then I`m suggesting opening a new thread "nerf hunter`s horde". Make them crawl with a snail speed :D