Failkiller17

Have A Cool Down Time For The Zombies Ground Pound

Well just like you said you don't play as the survivor that much so you don't deal with hunters that much. For one yes humans have lots of health but when you need to heal you need to completely stay still you can run get hit or jump which is understandable ,but there are time when you need to go for a hunter when they are just charging up their spits. I've seen many hunters do this now and it's gotten to a point where every match I played against a hunter they do it they put the uv block on spit a horde next to you or SUPPRESOR then pounce knowing they aren't going to kill you just so the animation can take affect till the spit explodes and it's basically and easy kill and when you try to get onto a roof top that's all they do is ground pound and what's even more annoying is when they ground pound you and tackle you after they just GROUND POUND. It's an on going procces recently I was okay with hunters doing that but last few games I played with four survivors that's the hunter did he killed one of us and just kept spawn trapping the other since he was able to pinpoint his location and get to him so fast. The ground pound needs a cool down time or delay in which to use another ground pound I was in a situation where I was constantly getting ground pounded while I was trying to heal. I'm not saying you know let me heal but when that's all the hunter is doing then yea there's a problem

Do you understand that the ground pound can be used excessively if the ground pound is successful? The ground pound radius is within dodging distance if the Human is in melee distance. So the ground pound then comes another ground pound right after the first one until someone comes to save you. Not only that, but it also stops the UV temporarily and it takes out flares. So there should definitely be a delay between successful ground pounds because it can be used excessively and the abilities it has.

I'm going to challenge you. I want you to invade my game as a night hunter and show me how impossible it is to escape a ground pound chain after getting hit once.

PSN: Jaxvex

@Broko

I literally said that there is a window in a 1v2+. Meaning that in a 1v1 yes it can be used in excess. But only if the survivor is pinned in a place where he cant fly out of immediate range. In any other case he can get back up and dodge in time to avoid the second GnP. But you are missing the point. It can be dodged. You can see it coming. Bait it out or dont try and fight him in melee range. Its that simple. If you are getting backed into a corner and GnP'd to death by a hunter then that is your own fault for getting baited into that situation. Be aware of your surroundings. Ex: Cars, walls, spikes. By down temporarily you mean its down for a split second then yes you are correct. But its not down long enough for a succesful pounce, because it is back up mid animation. 1v1 is very difficult on both sides. Its the most balanced this game mode can be, if played correctly. You cant just nerf the hunter because of your own personal experiences in 1v1 situations. If this was an ability that could be exploited by the hunter in every game, (human dodge) no matter how many are in the lobby, then yes id say nerf it. But just because something can be exploited in a specific situations doesnt merrit a nerf. Because then that would effect every other situation negatively.

@Failkiller

I said I dont play the survivor as much as I play the hunter. Not that I dont play the survivor. Im sure my survivor rank is still higher than yours considering you cant dodge a UV spit or GnP. Spawn trapping does not exist in this game. Your friend is just bad. You spawn with a flare everytime. Meaning you can never be instakilled on spawn. If he couldnt make a counter play by the time the hunter reached him and GnPd that flare away then you have nothing to complain about. Please just stop if your going to make points like this. It just isnt correct and only hurts your credibility.

guys Failkiller17 and Broko are clearly trolling , they know nothing about the ranking system (if you dont win alot more then you lose you will never rank up , they also keep saying false info , either they are trolls or they just want the hunter to be so easy to kill that theres no point in btz mode existing either way im done with this topic im over replying to false info and being insulted when i proved i am a skilled hunter , the devs arent ever gunna listen to these 2 anyway as they wtch games and see that it isnt true

Haha you clearly don't even know what your talking about just because I know what I'm talking about you think I'm trolling. Dude seriously don't get mad and just false accusations -.-. So tell me any false info I have told you because I will make a damn video post it up on YouTube an you can watch it.

I'm going to challenge you. I want you to invade my game as a night hunter and show me how impossible it is to escape a ground pound chain after getting hit once.

PSN: Jaxvex

No thanks, me showing you that will not do anything. You seem to be pretty stubborn.

@Broko

I literally said that there is a window in a 1v2+. Meaning that in a 1v1 yes it can be used in excess. But only if the survivor is pinned in a place where he cant fly out of immediate range. In any other case he can get back up and dodge in time to avoid the second GnP. But you are missing the point. It can be dodged. You can see it coming. Bait it out or dont try and fight him in melee range. Its that simple. If you are getting backed into a corner and GnP'd to death by a hunter then that is your own fault for getting baited into that situation. Be aware of your surroundings. Ex: Cars, walls, spikes. By down temporarily you mean its down for a split second then yes you are correct. But its not down long enough for a succesful pounce, because it is back up mid animation. 1v1 is very difficult on both sides. Its the most balanced this game mode can be, if played correctly. You cant just nerf the hunter because of your own personal experiences in 1v1 situations. If this was an ability that could be exploited by the hunter in every game, (human dodge) no matter how many are in the lobby, then yes id say nerf it. But just because something can be exploited in a specific situations doesnt merrit a nerf. Because then that would effect every other situation negatively.

The game is currently not balanced all the way. The are some traits of an ability that is more power than the opposing factor. The mutilplayer can use some balancing. 

guys Failkiller17 and Broko are clearly trolling , they know nothing about the ranking system (if you dont win alot more then you lose you will never rank up , they also keep saying false info , either they are trolls or they just want the hunter to be so easy to kill that theres no point in btz mode existing either way im done with this topic im over replying to false info and being insulted when i proved i am a skilled hunter , the devs arent ever gunna listen to these 2 anyway as they wtch games and see that it isnt true

I know the ranking system because I am a maxed out Hunter. I don't want the Hunter to be powerless, I want the Hunter and Human to be balanced.

Hunter and survivors aren't balance bro no yet they need to do something about the night hunters ground pound it take out the survivors flares and the fact that the night hunter spits horde then pounces you with the uv block on you constantly have to go on buildings to get away from the horde it's a pain in the but if the hives are alson on the floor.

Like I said, 1v1 is the most balanced this mode can be at the moment. Obviously it could use more balancing. But it will be hard to balance a game that is supposed to be fair in 1v1 situations all the way up to 1v4 situations at the same time.

No thanks, me showing you that will not do anything. You seem to be pretty stubborn.

How will that not do anything? You're the one who needs to prove a point here. We already offered evidence as to why ground pound doesn't work the way you think it does.

I guess so.

jcks they are trolls if everyone leaves this topic they will go away im not responding to them again they either have to be trolls or just want a pointless invasion , the devs see that its not the case watching matches the accounts where made the day after each other most likely same person to actually get someone to agree with him

jcks they are trolls if everyone leaves this topic they will go away im not responding to them again they either have to be trolls or just want a pointless invasion , the devs see that its not the case watching matches the accounts where made the day after each other most likely same person to actually get someone to agree with him

I made my account so I can reach out to the developers when I couldn't take it anymore. Just because I don't have over 200 posts or have been on the forum long enough doesn't mean I can't bring up a concern I have.

I play this game actively, so weather you like it or not I am part of the community here. My feedback/suggestions are just as good as any other.

I am not a troll by the way. I just want change in the game and this is step 1.

Why are you guys calling us trolls just because we just made our accounts and were wanting things changed a lil things about the hunter??? man you guys need to chill my gamer tag is the same as my display name. I just want something's changed I started this forum to talk about dying light because I saw issues after the update plus you never answered my question if we're just trollers then how do we know so much info about dying light and if that's not enough add me as friend on psn and check my trophies out.

Case and point. The Majority of Be The Zombie Players all agree that this mode is Poorly Balanced.

And this becomes all the more Obvious when the Night Hunter is VS 2 or more Humans.

The main problem is the UV Flashlight. It's not a Flashlight, it's more like a Spotlight, because of how far it shines. The Range is Overkill and Unnecessary.

There are many more but I won't go into that. I think what I have said is enough.

do you meant excessive ground pound like this?

Wanna know your problem in that clip? You are playing a 4vs1 match and then you decide to face the "Hunter" alone...if you was a team player...your team mates can drain the energy of the "Hunter" and he is unable to jump and ground pound spam :)

(Sorry for the bad english, is not my main language)

Yea that's true that's if he gots caught though but if he's also going four v one it depend how many survivors are there flashing their uv at him but he also gots the uv block and the spit I usually spit at the floor when im about to get drop kicked and the hunters ability do regenerate quick if it's a 4v1.but I do agree with you I'm not sure you stated this but the distance the uv Ray can reach is pretty ridiculous.

Seriously that is the problem from that clip? then what happen if i'm on 1v1 and the hunter use the same ground pound spam?

i can even show you the clip when there is 4 us with him and he using the same ground pound spam

Wanna know your problem in that clip? You are playing a 4vs1 match and then you decide to face the "Hunter" alone...if you was a team player...your team mates can drain the energy of the "Hunter" and he is unable to jump and ground pound spam :)

(Sorry for the bad english, is not my main language)