Failkiller17

Have A Cool Down Time For The Zombies Ground Pound

Ever since the patch came out it has made it even more difficult for the humans to win against the hunter which I consider a good thing, but I do question something's such as if the hunter is suppose to be some new evolved zombie why could the normal zombies take more hits than he can??? I basically swung my katana at a normal zombie about 15 times till I decided to crush his head. Anyway the real reason why I started this post was due to the hunters ground pound.I find hunters almost immediately ground pounding right after they attempted to pounce me and they continue to do so it seems like there is not even a charge up time anymore and to make matters worst they can keep doing it as much as they please. As for the humans it's hard enough to get close as it is already because they basically Spider-Man away once they ground pound. The one thing that's really ANnoying is that the flares have a cool down time which is awesome because when ever I played the zombies people would just light up the street with those flares so I could see why there's a cool down time on flares , BUT THE HUNTERS GROUND POUND PUTS OUT THE FLARES AND IF YOU HAVE ALREADY THROWN THREE OUT GUESS WHAT YOUR BASICALLY DEAD UNLESS YOU HAVE A TEAMATE BY YOUR SIDE WHO DIDNT GET SPIT WITH A UV SUPPRESOR, EITHER WAY I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A COOL DOWN TIME FOR THE HUNTERS GROUND POUND.

Haha your funny there not as op as ground pound which can destroy the humans flares plus grappling hook already has a cool down Baka!

if the hunters energy is fully drained drop kick can be chained till hunter dies(3) grapel hook allows players to chase hunters when they shouldnt be able to

and its easy to dodge the ground pound and cause them to enter recovery state and depending on weapon and if your under a booster effect the hunter is dead before they leave it 

i wish people would stop asking for nerfs just to make it easier to win a skilled player can always beat a skilled hunter and 2 unskilled players can beat a hunter just by working together 

I'm not wanting them to nerf the hunter I'm just saying there needs to be a cool down time for it depending on the number of players that are participating in the game. And yes sometimes the humans need to be more aggressive and go for the hunter but honestly I'm pretty sure you know because your backing up the hunter quite a lot ... Hunters like to go up to high areas in the game and let there spits charge up which is alright because humans can hunt them down ,but also keep in mind the grappling hook is not op the hunter can use the uv block and get as far away as possible as needed and even when the hunter ground pounds the hunter can use uv block to get away. All I'm asking is for there to be a cool down time for the hunters ground pound. There are other stuff that the hunter is able to do that is annoying but I didn't want to mention any of them because they can be avoided if you have a team that communicates.:)

There already is a Delay between Ground Pounds. It's called Slash and Charge.

Plenty of Delay already exists.

The hunter is still able to ground pound again almost immediately after the first one (If it actually hits the human(s)). The delay is not long enough.

If there is a concern about balancing then there should be an increase of range in the ground pound to balance it out.

I'm not wanting them to nerf the hunter I'm just saying there needs to be a cool down time for it depending on the number of players that are participating in the game. And yes sometimes the humans need to be more aggressive and go for the hunter but honestly I'm pretty sure you know because your backing up the hunter quite a lot ... Hunters like to go up to high areas in the game and let there spits charge up which is alright because humans can hunt them down ,but also keep in mind the grappling hook is not op the hunter can use the uv block and get as far away as possible as needed and even when the hunter ground pounds the hunter can use uv block to get away. All I'm asking is for there to be a cool down time for the hunters ground pound. There are other stuff that the hunter is able to do that is annoying but I didn't want to mention any of them because they can be avoided if you have a team that communicates. :)

what about all the things that make humans op , survivor sense knowing exactly where the hunter is at all times (it shouldnt show exact position , uv flashlight having the range of 3-4 city blocks , drop kick , night hunter booster , unlimited dodge , dfa , 3 hit kill on night hunter (2 with some weapons or a power attack and normal hit, flare spam(still in if they know what they are doing), 2 players can camp in water and safe zone to not have timeout(really needs fixing) 

also the ground pound can glitch and not hit the survivor even though they well within range (i pmed a dev about what i think is causing it) which means a easy kill for a human

and tbh ground pound is so easy to dodge 

i beat a night hunter as the survivor at levels 5/4/5  he was a level 20 hunter was about average skill , he killed me once i killed him 3-4 times and destroyed 2 nests , he also wouldnt of killed me if i had any medkits as i went into it without any at all , also no throwables just a few low level skills and the god light 

a low level survivor shouldnt be able to own a high level hunter of average skill

Edited by darkwolfcub

what about all the things that make humans op , survivor sense knowing exactly where the hunter is at all times (it shouldnt show exact position , uv flashlight having the range of 3-4 city blocks , drop kick , night hunter booster , unlimited dodge , dfa , 3 hit kill on night hunter (2 with some weapons or a power attack and normal hit, flare spam(still in if they know what they are doing), 2 players can camp in water and safe zone to not have timeout(really needs fixing) 

also the ground pound can glitch and not hit the survivor even though they well within range (i pmed a dev about what i think is causing it) which means a easy kill for a human

and tbh ground pound is so easy to dodge 

i beat a night hunter as the survivor at levels 5/4/5  he was a level 20 hunter was about average skill , he killed me once i killed him 3-4 times and destroyed 2 nests , he also wouldnt of killed me if i had any medkits as i went into it without any at all , also no throwables just a few low level skills and the god light 

a low level survivor shouldnt be able to own a high level hunter of average skill

I can agree with you on some of the balancing on Humans like the UV Light range and the safe zone issue. This person is not saying the make the Hunter under powered, he is just suggesting a change to the balancing of the ground pound.

I played invasion mode over 40 arounds yesterday and im tellin you , ground pound are unbalanced. 90 % of hunters with over 40ranks uses Jump +ground pound, jump + ground with no penalty. Its pretty much impossible to win 1 vs 1.

I played invasion mode over 40 arounds yesterday and im tellin you , ground pound are unbalanced. 90 % of hunters with over 40ranks uses Jump +ground pound, jump + ground with no penalty. Its pretty much impossible to win 1 vs 1.

really i guess i didnt beat hunters alot that do that or other dirty tricks guess what theres one button that makes gp or in air gp useless on xbox its RB press that gp enters recovery (unless your retarded) and then you go in for an easy kill

If anything the god damn ground pound animation should be damn near instant.. I am sick of how slow getting back up is. Why the hell am I moving slow motion after I pound the ground.. Yet its okay for humans to drop kick my chupacabra over and over.. Leave the drop kick and speed the ground pound up.

Edited by SoloCreep

Well then they should add a cool down time for that plus i play dying light quite often and ever time I avoid a pounce they immediately ground pound right after... Literally right after the animation they ground pound

If you drop ground pound right after the pounce animation ends it will miss.

With the Speed that Humans can Spam Medipack Heal and can also do it in the Air while Reeling from a Ground Pound.

I think Ground Pound should stay as it is. The Night Hunter has no such Luxury as Healing Instantly like the Humans can.

Humans need supplies to heal up and it doesn't even heal all the way neither does their regeneration. The med kits are limited to how much the player has at the time

As for Hunters they regenerate pretty fast after about 30 seconds or so. They are not limited to med kits like Humans.

If anything the god damn ground pound animation should be damn near instant.. I am sick of how slow getting back up is. Why the hell am I moving slow motion after I pound the ground.. Yet its okay for humans to drop kick my chupacabra over and over.. Leave the drop kick and speed the ground pound up.

You're just missing your ground pound which results in a slow recovery. You guys do have it easy because you're immune to the UV while recovering from a ground pound.

Also the humans have to go scavenging for all their stuff such as flares and Med kits ,as for the hunters they regenerate their health. Plus if the human is trying to heal themselves they have to make sure they have time for it because if they get hit or even fall from a building the med kit does not heal them. Plus the humans take falling damage so I kinda use my med kits a lot due to the fact that for some reason I can't hoist myself on up to some buildings.

Humans need supplies to heal up and it doesn't even heal all the way neither does their regeneration. The med kits are limited to how much the player has at the time

As for Hunters they regenerate pretty fast after about 30 seconds or so. They are not limited to med kits like Humans.

You're just missing your ground pound which results in a slow recovery. You guys do have it easy because you're immune to the UV while recovering from a ground pound.

They also have to wait up to 20 seconds without being hit by the uv light to regenerate health. That's 20 seconds that they have to use fleeing while you attack the nest.

Survivors can heal instantly any time they want and can hold a near infinite amount of medkits.

They also have to wait up to 20 seconds without being hit by the uv light to regenerate health. That's 20 seconds that they have to use fleeing while you attack the nest.

Survivors can heal instantly any time they want and can hold a near infinite amount of medkits.

Humans only have 10 lives while Hunters have unlimited lives until all their nests are destroyed. They have many more reasons for a med kit too, such as fall damage, the zombies that turn into the runners, and Goons. So it is fair.