bluedragon38

Angry About That ! Trollz Safe Zone

Hello everybody.

Two partys i play Zombi and i cant finnish this because of f****g trollz. i explain. i start , i kill them , 3 kills left for me and they just kill one base.

So they decided to troll me , one in ocean , and another in a safe room and i can't catch him (i try many times , do nothing ... i'm ded just before because it's a fobidden zone)

i left 30 minutes and they decided to finnish .. -_-"

Please i don't know if devs look here but please, nerf this ... After for example 5 minutes in one place or 10 minutes i don't care but.. trollz killz the zombie game ...

I really love this game... but this kind of people... 

Thanks.

That's definitely a problem. They should have a timer when they are in both.

Hello everybody.

Two partys i play Zombi and i cant finnish this because of f****g trollz. i explain. i start , i kill them , 3 kills left for me and they just kill one base.

So they decided to troll me , one in ocean , and another in a safe room and i can't catch him (i try many times , do nothing ... i'm ded just before because it's a fobidden zone)

i left 30 minutes and they decided to finnish .. -_-"

Please i don't know if devs look here but please, nerf this ... After for example 5 minutes in one place or 10 minutes i don't care but.. trollz killz the zombie game ...

I really love this game... but this kind of people... 

Thanks.

Some trollz did this same thing to me last night. They wasted an hour of my precious time, but i waited and eventually they came out and i ate their faces, lol. :D

Please, Devs do something about this. thanks!

Edited by mailou123

a perfect example of safehouse camping is the tower safezone go all the way in and drop a flare when the zombies nearby or uv always an instant kill. i love when i join a game and they camp the safehouse with an unlimited supply of flares cant get near them, or dodge constantly dropping flares from nest to nest. The detecton range is insane they know where you are almost all the time and have a spotlight uv thats has insane range and drains you incredibly fast.

ez example lets put an area around humans if they stay in an area for so long 3 minutes tops they all die ez as that 3 minute timers if they dont move past a certain point to actually get them away from were they are they die gg hunter wins