Sign in to follow this  
championpuffa

Can We Get A Battery Indicator On The Torch Or Something Please.

prettyt self explanatory. i keep finding my torch goes out. it would be nice if there was a lil bar of some sort so you could tell when its getting low an more importantly when its fully charged an read to go again. im finding that when it dims or goes out if i turn it back on its not lasting very long before it goes out again. theres no way for me to tell how long i should leave it off for to ensure maximum lumens. 

jus a tiny lil bar somewhere it can go unnoticed would be great.

I thought about this too when Hard came out. A meter would have been nice.  At least they do have the flashlight start to dim when it gets low so I never gave it much of a thought. As soon as see it starting to dim I just turn it off and stand still for a couple of seconds. That seems to do the trick for me.

I was hoping that when Hard came out that Tech would have worked in the batteries that you find to power the light. Each battery gives you 5 or 10 minutes of run time and when it craps out you need to use another. If you have not found another along the way then you are SOL. This would have helped the foraging and crafting elements of the game.

On another note: At first I thought that Tech did change the ability of the regular zombies to see my flashlight at night. Now however I do not think that is the case. I will have to test it more to verify. I think that the zombies may just be reacting to your presence and not the light.

upgrading would be cool but theres no need to have to use batteries to keep it running imo. although it makes perfect sense it would be a right inconvenience kinda like the changes to survivor sense an how it doent show loot anymore. it would jus be annoying.  if batteries were more common then maybe.