Sign in to follow this  
No_Other_xD

[Btz] How To Get Invaded?

I forgot to mention that, I have the UV light and the night cycle, also the invation is ON and in Anytime :-/

Edit to add:

Btw, thanks for the fast reply guys ^_^

Edited by No_Other_xD

if you havent been invaded with night cycle and anytime on then your either very lucky/unlcuky(depending on if you want it) or its a glitch have you tried a hard restart of your system?

also if its pc people might recognize your name and be like chupacabra that :P

its not to hard at level 5/4/5 i beat a level 20 hunter

have you tried a hard restart of your console? maybe try clearing cache if not then see if quick join works for you if it does then its just not many invaders (happens to me sometimes) if it doesnt theres something wrong either with your connection or something else

Try pausing the game and look over at the right where the player slots are.  If there is a reason why you cannot be invaded it will tell you there.  If it says "Zombie Invasion Enabled" you should be good to go. As far as missions go, you need to be on 'Pact with Rais' or later.  

Hello Pete, thx for the reply, the invasion is enabled :-/ I have 3 saves in total, 2 at 100% story both survivors 25/24/24, in those two hunters invade the game just in seconds, and this new save, Survivor 5/3/3, story 8% and the current mision is "PACT WITH RAIS: Introduce yourself to Rais" :-/ last night i wait like an hour and today i has been waiting 30min lol

[Excuse the bad english, is not my main language]

Edit to add:

Game mode is on Hard and I play in Ps4

Edited by No_Other_xD

Well, for unknown reasons randoms can't join my game as a Hunter (idk if is that I don't show up in the matchmaking) don't matter if my game is in public and to be invaded anytime but friends can join, also invade and see that my game is public and free to be invaded anytime :-/

Well, for unknown reasons randoms can't join my game as a Hunter (idk if is that I don't show up in the matchmaking) don't matter if my game is in public and to be invaded anytime but friends can join, also invade and see that my game is public and free to be invaded anytime :-/

Sorry Other, wish I knew a solution. I tried seeing if you showed up in Matchmaking prior to our match, but no dice. Awesome match btw :3

Possibly PM a Dev and ask if they know any solution? Might be some way to reset your connection, on your end or theirs.

Hi No_Other,

Can you try again today and let me know if you are still having issues being invaded? Thanks!

Hello Pete, nop, same issue, i can be invaded in my other two saves but not in the new one :-/

Can someone start a new save and see if have the same problem? :-/