Sign in to follow this  
KMA x HORIZON

Thank You Techland!

Techland! I wanted to say thank you and you guys did a amazing job on dying light and I really enjoyed it as well as many others! I can't wait to see the future of dying light and how it will grow and develope later on in the future! I'm glad you guys added a new difficulty into the game. It is hard but fun and keep up the good work! Good night And Good Luck!

Its undeniably that Dying Light is a really good game. 

But its a shame that Techland is not able to fix the bugged trophies.

Also if that is pretty small feature it is really important for many players.

Edited by TZGamer

Finally it seems can talk about trophies without whinning or insulting the dev's team. Though, the problem has been related many times, so do't worry I might bet a fix will be coming soon.

And also please have our BuzzKiller be as strong as our levels and not stay in one level. Meaning, it has to have more damage that 80 something when I make it with a hammer that is over 2000 damage!!! It's one of the most intimating and cool weapons so please make sure that it lives up to its name and my description of it Techland!!! Thank you.

The BuzzKiller should be like an intimidating boss if it was a character not some kind of mediocre character in a boss position. I should not feel like it reminds me of Shinnok as the last boss in MK4 or Dark Phoenix as a boss in X-Men Next Dimensions (yes both characters were weak in those games even though Phoenix was still fun to play as). If the BuzzKiller was a character, it should remind me of Shao Kahn from the older MK games, God Rugal from Capcom vs SNK, Orochi from King of Fighters 97, and Magaki from King of Fighters XI!

Edited by Nasty_Freak

Its undeniably that Dying Light is a really good game. 

But its a shame that Techland is not able to fix the bugged trophies.

Also if that is pretty small feature it is really important for many players.

But the GAME(play) is so fu**ing awesome, if there are trophies or not. That doesnt influence the gameplay, so stop talking about trophies, its the wrong thread. 

Thank you Techland for making this game real. Thank you for hard mode. And please: Do not fix the trophies. That doesnt matter. :)