Sign in to follow this  
MORD

Btz - Ng+ :)

Yesterday I started a new BTZ game with a fresh noobie hunter. I just wanted to see how the match making thing worked.

Checking a browser - WOW! over 10 games. Easy! 4 players, 3 players etc. Pick what you want.

Won 1st match against 4 players without any perks. I played God knows how many matches and I enjoy choosing next upgrades for my hunter. Almost didnt have to wait. Had some great matches.

I reached level 21 in 4.5 hours. That was my best BTZ day for ages. Im wondering if I ever come back to my 58 level hunter. Another thing I noticed was that much less players left a match at its beginning. Reason seems to be high hunter level putting them off. Give it a go hunters. It is worthy!

Edited by MORD

Hey good suggestion... but I'm not into playing with total newbies. If somebody quits because of my level so be it. I would assume he either didn't notice he had Invasion ON or was too weak to face me. I don't enjoy a tinies bit games with noobies, they are boring and they get angry... I've heard few times from tham that hunter is OP and game is imabalnced -_-'

@Cypeq. You would be surprised how good some of them are doing and mind that you are a "newbie" as well as you don`t have all your gear.

@ cheatllwin There is no difference and it is not really NG+

@mord all I want to say I'd love matchmaking to work about player levels and ranks and not give me the first game that shows up.

I'm not sure how fun is a 5 minute game for survivors who won't even reach first nest before being shredded and eaten.

It sure as hell discourages some of them from trying the game mode again.

This is a game mode with wide skill gap (and it's great I love mastering games) and as you have mentioned also equipment and in game skills are not present for low level Runners. It really puts them in off position against seasoned hunters.

Also the game doesn't really allow space for hunter to asses threat caused by survivors and go easy on them if necessary.

You get easy and difficult matches. At least I did. I lost a few and have many very close ones. As for discouraging new players - they should be able to handle both - victories and defeats. Why would hunter has to lose to make them stay in the mod.

In my first match against 4 I only had a pounce and a very slow movement. That`s it. They have their usual weapons and all equipped with uv lights. If a new hunter lost to them it could discourage him and make him leave the mod couldn`t it.