Sign in to follow this  
reakovski

I Call Bs On Gold Drops.

Haven't seen anyone nor had a drop myself. Not one picture/post/youtube with a drop yet. I've sunk some hours into this game too.

That aside. Not one other problem with the game. Runs perfect, haven't had any issue with the engine/online gameplay. All dlcs have been smooth. To everyone with issues..you don't know what you're doing.

Apologies. Here's a screenie of the knife in my Inventory:

2015-03-16_00001_zpsk1ryokd9.jpg

it's the short Boning knife. As I wrote earlier it was just in the back of a random Police van which are all very hard lock picks. I'd deleted all my saves and started a new game on Hard mode although whether that makes a difference I'm unsure, I was around level 5 when i found the knife. I don't think it really matters where or which van as it's all random or supposed to be anyway.

Edited by kemical

Apologies. Here's a screenie of the knife in my Inventory:

2015-03-16_00001_zpsk1ryokd9.jpg

it's the short Boning knife. As I wrote earlier it was just in the back of a random Police van which are all very hard lock picks. I'd deleted all my saves and started a new game on Hard mode although whether that makes a difference I'm unsure, I was around level 5 when i found the knife. I don't think it really matters where or which van as it's all random or supposed to be anyway.

That's an orange/legendary weapon not a gold one lol

Edited by DyingLighter

Damn I think your right.... I just did some checking via Google and it would seem so. I've never really taken any notice of the colours before only the damage it does interests me and how long it will last.

Oh well.. best keep looking then..

Edited by kemical

Iv played like 12 hours on the new update with my xbox and no there are no gold weapons no bow and no dunebuggys ther just hard mode and 7 diffrent weapons a sicel basebat a hammer and a cuple machetys . They said ther is 50 new weapons but its just the same 7 just diffrent rarity blu purple orange... looks like techland is on a roll when it comes to lieing to our faces espechily when the said that the EU ps4 update would be hear on the 13 and hear it is the 16th and still nothing ... realy liked the game but with all the lies and bugs .. i kinda hope they go out of buisness ... let Deepsilver take over

As I heard it has 0,1 % chance to drop on hard / very hard chests so expect to open 1000 of them if you wanna be sure. As I posted in tips and tricks, you can have a chest course, open them but take nothing Inside then exit the game and enter back. All the chest will have their loot reset.

I also posted suggestions to the dev about weapon and loot balancing, try to aprove me (page 64), maybe we will be hear.

Edited by Maxor

Iv played like 12 hours on the new update with my xbox and no there are no gold weapons no bow and no dunebuggys ther just hard mode and 7 diffrent weapons a sicel basebat a hammer and a cuple machetys . They said ther is 50 new weapons but its just the same 7 just diffrent rarity blu purple orange... looks like techland is on a roll when it comes to lieing to our faces espechily when the said that the EU ps4 update would be hear on the 13 and hear it is the 16th and still nothing ... realy liked the game but with all the lies and bugs .. i kinda hope they go out of buisness ... let Deepsilver take over

Wow you are sensitive lol.

Are you really hoping or thinking they will go out of business because a patch has been delayed by a few days? Or because you are not satisfied with the stuff you got FOR FREE...

God damn it gamers are too damn emotional sometimes lol

also the dune buggy and bow are for future dlc content and are not meant to be included with hard mode. only gold tier weapons. an they are supposed to be rare. 

anyway im still waiting for the damn update here in the uk so cant look for gold weapons even if i wanted to. i really want to play this game an have been waiting for this patch for ages cos theres no point in playing as it currently is with a selection of 5 weapons with the zombies being killed in one hit.

also surely the loot on hard mode should have better or rarer drops than compared to the normal mode. doesnt make much sense otherwise. most games will give you more reward for a tougher challenge not the other way around like this game apparently does. seems like it makes more sense playing on normal if you want decent loot which should not be the case.

Edited by championpuffa

NO the hard mod doesnt rarer or better drops, its the opposite the loot become scarcier as said when you turn it on. Im farming good weapons on normal mode and then I go on hard mode + to find some challenges and fun.

Dont try to farm gold weapons on hard mode it will be a waste of time.

Haven't seen anyone nor had a drop myself. Not one picture/post/youtube with a drop yet. I've sunk some hours into this game too.

That aside. Not one other problem with the game. Runs perfect, haven't had any issue with the engine/online gameplay. All dlcs have been smooth. To everyone with issues..you don't know what you're doing.

Lol they are very rare. And since you havent found them you call bs? Lol good one dude. How bout you keep playing and maybe youll come across them instead of making a nonsense topic like this. They said they are extremely rare. Ever play a game like borderlands 2? You can go 50 hours or more and never see a legendary.

I would like to see a screen shot of a gold weapon that not on pc... because on pc sence its in the sorce code they can just mod them in to the game ... iv looked evey where online and no 1 on console has gold weapons

Edited by thisguyy

Damage seems low. What upgrades/blueprint do you have on it. Im about to call bs =)

All kings, maybe one clicker. If you think that damage is low then you are in for a surprise.. There is only one weapon over 3,000 and its a sledge hammer. Were you were expecting, 5k damage weapons? Do you think I am some how faking a screenshot? You can believe what you want, I know its not BS.

They didn't lie about adding 50 new weapons, unless you were expecting 50 different weapon types to be added. The 50 new weapons are different versions of the lower rank weapons that appear at higher ranks. If you're already at max survivor than you wont see the other versions. Then there's the allusive gold weapons, which appear to be the same base weapons but with a special skin and name. 

They didn't lie about adding 50 new weapons, unless you were expecting 50 different weapon types to be added. The 50 new weapons are different versions of the lower rank weapons that appear at higher ranks. If you're already at max survivor than you wont see the other versions. Then there's the allusive gold weapons, which appear to be the same base weapons but with a special skin and name. 

If its the same oldass weapon just now it lvls its not new... they just fixed a bugg were they wernt dropping at higher lvls.... sooo yeah its alie and theres is only 7 diffrent gold 1s

Edited by thisguyy

Kinda agree there is like 4 different sort of machetes, 4 type of 2H hammers, 1 daguer, 3 types of baseball bats, that's it. No 1 handed hammers, wrenches, pipes, no wooden planks lol. So the real new weapons, there is 4.

I prefer someone announce me there is 7 new weapons and its 7 true différents weapons, that 50 but most of the same type. It's an error in comunication from techland. If the next update announce me 4 new weapons i'll be the happiest player on earth. No deception.

If its the same oldass weapon just now it lvls its not new... they just fixed a bugg were they wernt dropping at higher lvls.... sooo yeah its alie and theres is only 7 diffrent gold 1s

It's how they count weapons. It's just like how they said there's over 100 different weapons in the game. They count each named weapon as a different weapon. So, if you find a machete at lower rank, and then find that same machete at a higher rank with a different name, they count that as two machetes and not one. 

You also complained about them lying about adding the bow/dune buggies. Looks like you have a hard time following what they say. Or else you would have known that those two things and some of the other weapons shown in that trailer is previewing future content.