Sign in to follow this  
Blackburn123321

Thankyou So Much Techland...

Dear Techland,

I just wanted to say Thankyou for your hard work and 100% Dedication towards the Dying light Community, you guys are just awesome!, here's is a list of things I wanted to thank you for.

1:- The latest Update patch (Which fixed SO many problems such as (Coop,BTZ,etc) for a lot of people, including me.)

2:- New Outfits, (Love them!)

3:- New Weapons, (Thankyou!!)

4:- Hardcore mode, (Now for this one I want to give you a special Thankyou!!! for making it 100% FREE For the community to play and enjoy!)

5:- Cooperating with and Responding to the community, (You guys do an outstanding job with hearing out our issues, suggestions and complaints here at the forums and I really wanted to thank you ALL at Techland for that)

~Thumbs up for appreciation to Techland!, and thankyou for reading.

Dear Techland, I just wanted to say Thankyou for your hard work and 100% Dedication towards the Dying light Community, you guys are just awesome!, here's is a list of things I wanted to thank you for. 1:- The latest Update patch (Which fixed SO many problems such as (Coop,BTZ,etc) for a lot of people, including me.) 2:- New Outfits, (Love them!) 3:- New Weapons, (Thankyou!!) 4:- Hardcore mode, (Now for this one I want to give you a special Thankyou!!! for making it 100% FREE For the community to play and enjoy!) 5:- Cooperating with and Responding to the community, (You guys do an outstanding job with hearing out our issues, suggestions and complaints here at the forums and I really wanted to thank you ALL at Techland for that) ~Thumbs up for appreciation to Techland!, and thankyou for reading.

+1 internet point. First can we take a moments silence for all the Ps4 players without patch 1.5 those poor souls are missing out on soo much fun  <_<

+1 internet point. First can we take a moments silence for all the Ps4 players without patch 1.5 those poor souls are missing out on soo much fun  <_<

Ah, yes I heard about those guys. I feel bad for them, hopefully soon they'll get the patch too and we'll all be rock n rollin dem V0l@tileZ!!!!!

~Cheers techland