Kenny5339

Is The Game Cross-Platform

99% sure thats a no , so far sony and microsoft dont want games to be cross platform to try to increase sales on respective consoles

Was planning pursue my friends in buying :( too bad. Would be fun to have them cross platform

1 thing i never see happening is cross platform to pc just console to console as pc have greater fps and what not then consoles so it would just be unfair

though i really wish MS and Sony would just lt us play with each other *insert dirty comment* 

1 thing i never see happening is cross platform to pc just console to console as pc have greater fps and what not then consoles so it would just be unfair

though i really wish MS and Sony would just lt us play with each other *insert dirty comment* 

In this game there's no cross platform..but take final fantasy online and you can play on ps4 with friends on pc ^^

In this game there's no cross platform..but take final fantasy online and you can play on ps4 with friends on pc ^^

There's been a few other games that tried it as well. There was Shadowrun and Lost Planet, plus probably some others that I just can't think of right now. Unfortunately, nobody really cares about cross platform play.

Why waste time, resources and money on something that less than 5% of the people that play the game will ever bother to check out?