Sign in to follow this  
Chaos_Deception

Be The Zombie Mode Dead (Xbox1)

the uv light shouldnt be used to play hunt the hunter(i do that in any 2/3/4v1 match) it should be used as a short range defence against the pounce

I agree with the UV light being used as a defensive tool as well. It should not allow you to chase the night hunter who has an insane amount of mobility.

Please Devs :-/ take note :(

im sure they are watching people play and see that its being used as a weapon not a tool, i just hope they dont watch my hunter matches as i rarely lose , but my survivor matches against even skilled hunters so they see that what a skilled survivor can do with the power of the sun(seems to have the range of it as well) on my sholder is like

Alright it was mostly exaggerated but so was your initial statement.

Find me one instance in this entire forum where someone specifically states that playing as a survivor, using exploits or not, is "cheap" or "cheating."

Thread: Post your Btz Matches!

Page 3

"I don't use spit spam to gain an unfair advantage, I use it to level the playing field. That to me isn't taking the low road at all it's actually making the game playable against people who can't play a single match fairly."

^This is in response to the 2 survivors who weren't doing anything more than flare spam and one shots on nests.  Something that anyone was capable of pre-patch by means of natural progression through the game.  Here you are insinuating that the humans were playing "cheap."  Let's not turn this into an argument of semantics.  "Cheap" is exactly what you meant.

Got some footage tonight of me practicing as the human and trying to learn the new ins and outs of the patch.  I might use that as background to respond to your list.  

Thread: Post your Btz Matches!

Page 3

"I don't use spit spam to gain an unfair advantage, I use it to level the playing field. That to me isn't taking the low road at all it's actually making the game playable against people who can't play a single match fairly."

^This is in response to the 2 survivors who weren't doing anything more than flare spam and one shots on nests. Something that anyone was capable of pre-patch by means of natural progression through the game. Here you are insinuating that the humans were playing "cheap." Let's not turn this into an argument of semantics. "Cheap" is exactly what you meant.

Got some footage tonight of me practicing as the human and trying to learn the new ins and outs of the patch. I might use that as background to respond to your list.

Well in your words "In no way, shape, or form of basic English grammar" does that quote imply that I'm calling playing as the survivor "cheap." I meant exactly what I said, one shotting the nests is an unfair way to play. Doesn't matter if it's the natural progression of a survivor (from story mode mind you) you should realize that once you are able to one shot nests and solo this mode fairly easy that something is wrong. The lack of damage scaling was an oversight on the devs part and was promptly patched just like the night hunters exploits were.

And before you can say "they can't help it" uh yeah they can. Don't bring the strongest melee into a match. Use lower class weapons from the quartermaster just like people who wanted more of a challenge from the game prepatch. I've run into matches prepatch were survivors did just this because they were bored of finishing nests in under 15 second.

You don't have to use an overpowered weapon just because it's there. Perfect example - EXPcalibur. I guess you would say that was also playing fair because it could be obtained by legitimate means. No need to patch it right?

UV Range currently, is a Fundamental Flaw.

Because in the majority of cases the UV Light is being used as an Offensive Tool to Attack and chase down the Night Hunter.

If the UV Light range was reduced to what it is in Single Player, it would be used more for its Intended Purpose and that is "Defence"

I hope Techland review the Analytics of Matches across all Platforms and consider making this change.

the uv light shouldnt be used to play hunt the hunter(i do that in any 2/3/4v1 match) it should be used as a short range defence against the pounce

I agree with the UV light being used as a defensive tool as well. It should not allow you to chase the night hunter who has an insane amount of mobility.